Index Star Trek: Enterprise Star Trek: The Original Series Star Trek: The Next Generation Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Star Trek: Voyager Original Work

"Pen to Paper"
by A. Rhea King

Rating: PG
Disclaimer: Don't own them, CBS/Paramount does.
Genre: Humor/Drama
Description: More prankster games, there's nothing like a hole outside the girl's bathroom, even the reclamation crew has a secret, and a crewman is lost.


Sweet Revenge (3)

Amanda opened her eyes, hearing the door of their quarters open. She lifted up on her elbows, watching the flashlight on Sherie’s closet door.

“Lights, ten percent,” Amanda ordered.

Trip spun, staring at her. He let out a relieved breath.

“What’s on the agenda tonight, sir?” Amanda whispered.

Trip smiled. He switched off the flashlight and slid it into his back pocket. Trip turned and opened Sherie’s closet door, pulling out her boots. Amanda leaned on one arm, watching him pick up a bowl of Jell-O and scoop some Jell-O in each boot. She wrinkled her nose; glad it was Sherie that Trip was avenging and not she.

Trip pushed the Jell-O into the toes of the boots and put them back. He picked up the bowl and shut the door. He motioned Amanda to be silent and left. Amanda lay back down.

“Lights, off,” Amanda ordered. She rolled over and went back to sleep.

#

“AH!”

Amanda sat straight up, jarred from deep sleep by Sherie’s yell. Amanda looked down at Sherie sitting in the chair below her. Sherie was holding her boot, staring at the Jell-O that was sliding toward the heel inside it.

“Problems?” Amanda rested her head in her arm, lying on her side so she could watch Sherie.

Sherie looked up at her. “I thought you were my friend.”

“Have I ever told him when you were going to attack?”

“No.”

“Have I ever given away your prank list?”

“No.”

“So I am your friend.”

“Then how come you never tell me when he pull his pranks?”

Amanda smiled. “I’m your friend, this is true, but you started this and so far it’s been too funny to interfere with. You want a stool pigeon, find someone who’s not amused.”

“For that I should pull a prank on you.”

“That wouldn’t be very sportsman like.”

Sherie smiled. “Okay. Forgiven. But be forewarned, Manda, you ever help him and I’ll get even.”

“Yeah, whatever,” Amanda rolled over to go back to sleep. “Maybe you shouldn’t be such a heavy sleeper. I hear him every time he comes in, you know.”

Jell-O hit Amanda in the back of the head.

“Thanks for the snack. Have a good day, Sherie!”

Sherie smiled at her roommate. She turned back to emptying and cleaning her boots out so she could wear them.


Back to Chapter 2
Continue to Chapter 4

Like it? Hate it? Just want to point out a typo? Join the discussion now.

Disclaimer: Star Trek in all its various forms and its characters are the property of CBS/Paramount. No copyright infringement is intended by the authors of this site, which is solely for the purpose of entertainment and is not for profit. This site is owned by CX and was opened to the public in February 2008.