Index Star Trek: Enterprise Star Trek: The Original Series Star Trek: The Next Generation Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Star Trek: Voyager Original Work

Commander Tucker Proposes
By Alelou

Disclaimer: Star Trek belongs to CBS/Paramount, not me. “Demons” was written by Manny Coto. “Terra Prime” was written by Judith and Garfield Reeves-Stevens.
Genre: Angst, romance, angst, angst, angst, and romance. And some humor. My usual schtick.
Description: What happened between the end of “Bound” and the beginning of “Demons” to make Trip and T’Pol as distant as they appeared to be? Well, here’s one theory. I thought this would be my usual little missing scenes piece, but it’s morphed into a multi-chapter story that will take my favorite couple through “Demons” and “Terra Prime” and past.

Author’s Note: Thanks to JustTripn for beta, which mostly consists of us arguing about T'Pol ... but I think that has resulted in a better story. This stands alone, but it can be read as part of a series of ‘missing scenes’ stories that begins with Commander Tucker Falls in Love and runs through Commander T’Pol Joins Starfleet, Commander Tucker Suffers from Intrusive Daydreams and Commander Tucker Holds Out. (With Koss on the side.)

Status: Complete


Chapter 1 (R), 22 November 2008
Chapter 2 (R), 22 November 2008
Chapter 3 (R), 22 November 2008
Chapter 4 (R), 22 November 2008
Chapter 5 (R), 22 November 2008
Chapter 6 (R), 22 November 2008
Epilogue (R), 22 November 2008

Like it? Hate it? Just want to point out a typo? Join the discussion now.

Disclaimer: Star Trek in all its various forms and its characters are the property of CBS/Paramount. No copyright infringement is intended by the authors of this site, which is solely for the purpose of entertainment and is not for profit. This site is owned by CX and was opened to the public in February 2008.