Index Star Trek: Enterprise Star Trek: The Original Series Star Trek: The Next Generation Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Star Trek: Voyager Original Work

No Lasting Effects
By Alelou

Disclaimer: All things Star Trek belong to CBS/Paramount. So does my tiny little pension.
Genre: TnT romance/UST/angst.
Description: Post “Precious Cargo” and “Singularity,” Trip and T’Pol are on an away mission together and arguing even more than usual. Trip gets clumsy and requires some Vulcan nursing. Then things REALLY get interesting. However, no canon was harmed in the writing of this fanfic.

Author's Note: The Vulcan night vision is borrowed from Rigil Kent, who has left us and our heroes hanging in 'Divergent Paths' and all over the fraking place. Also, when I was writing this I mixed up the order of 'Singularity' and 'Precious Cargo', but as they say on earth, c'est la vie.

Status: Complete


Chapter 1 (R), 30 July 2008
Chapter 2 (R), 30 July 2008
Chapter 2 (NC-17), 30 July 2008

Like it? Hate it? Just want to point out a typo? Join the discussion now.

Disclaimer: Star Trek in all its various forms and its characters are the property of CBS/Paramount. No copyright infringement is intended by the authors of this site, which is solely for the purpose of entertainment and is not for profit. This site is owned by CX and was opened to the public in February 2008.