Index Star Trek: Enterprise Star Trek: The Original Series Star Trek: The Next Generation Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Star Trek: Voyager Original Work

Depths (Unfathomed "Harbinger") – Part Four


By Asso


Genre: Romance, sweet . . . very, very sweet. But… I think that’s clear, by now… A romance can be also hot. VERY HOT! I mean: strongly hot! (NC17, sure!)

Summary: Ahem… I already said: It isn't always woman who goes better than the devil (Even when this woman is a Vulcan female) – And I also said that at the right time you would have known what I want to say. One moment yet, please!

Spoilers: Indubitably, absolutely, obviously… Harbinger! Sure!

Disclaimer: All right! Enterprise is owned by Paramount, not me. No infringement intended, no profit made.

Notes: The words in italic between (*___*) represent the thoughts (As usual for me!)

Author's note: This is the fourth part of my story (almost the last), and in this part it’s shown how the first night of love of our lovebirds goes on… and how it ends (Nearly: there’s something else in the finale, yet!)

But this night cannot be without consequences.

I wonder: Why the hell T’Pol was talking in that way to Trip, the morning after? After such a night! How is she capable of saying to Trip what she said that morning!?! And… What the hell happened between them two, after that night? Really should we believe T’Pol wanted to bring Trip to her home… for pure friendship? With that such embarrassed expression? WELL! Remember their words!

TRIP: Oh, your mom's house, huh? What does she know about me? About us?
T'POL: I've never mentioned you.
TRIP: So you'd introduce me as?
T'POL: Commander Charles Tucker the third.

Here, in this fourth part of my story, we begin to uncover something about what I want to say (Not too much: you will have to read the finale!).

I renew my thanks to all those who appreciated my job, and – once more - I hope I won’t disappoint anyone.

Again, a very great thank you to Linda, who kindly edited my work. Swiftly, carefully and gently. And cleverly!

Depths (Unfathomed "Harbinger") – Part Four


With a quick flounce I clutch his lower lip with my teeth, and I hold it delicately, but firmly between them.

I keep my eyes fixed on his.

My look is wittingly and knowingly mild, fond… inviting.

(* I’m learning a lot about love, tonight. *)

I start to caress sweetly his imprisoned lip with the tip of my tongue, while my stare becomes more and more covetous and passionate. Spurring.

(* He’s a good teacher. The best. I’M SURE! *)

As I have done a while ago, I begin to push again on his hips with my thighs, to move my pelvis backward, slowly.

Without ceasing to keep his lip tightly in with my teeth.

Without ceasing to stroke it with my tongue.

Without ceasing to gaze at his eyes, hungrily and deliberately.

(* He has taught me that love can be also cruel. *)

I feel his penis stroke my inner flesh, sliding along my vagina, along all its length, until I sense its head at my entrance, and I wail, because of the yearning pleasure this gives me.

And for exciting him… increasingly, my eyes going ajar!

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh…”

(* Now he has to pay the scot of his triumph! *)

Then, opening wide my eyes again and looking into his enlarged pupils with wish and purpose, I push my groin abruptly ahead, impaling myself deeply and fully around his member, with a single and powerful stroke.

My body bashes against his with an audible and soft thud, and the pleasure of being so overfilled by him and of sensing his shaft rubbing strongly and mightily through my sex, compels me to moan loud and harsh, closing my eyes once more and biting his lip with strength.

“mmmmmmmhhhhhhh!

I feel him try to free his lip, to seize my mouth with his mouth, to kiss me, while his hands lift my ass to settle me, in order to push his member into me.

He wants to lead the game again!

But I’m the mistress, now!

(* Revenge! *)

My eyes are agape, again, and once more I look at him with desire and intention, a hint of a smile at the corners of my mouth.

(* Sweet revenge! *)

I bit his lip forcefully, yet again, and he winces.

Without letting go his lip, I mumble in his mouth, again.

I said… my turn!

Yes, it’s my turn.

It’s my turn to lead the game!

This is my retaliation!

And his victory!

Yes! His victory, because…

He won!

He has been good at bringing to the light the passionate woman he has been capable of rousing in me!

He wanted his absolute triumph over me.

He wanted me to have no limits.

And now I don’t have them!

Neither do I want them!

Holding myself tightly to him more and more, my nipples erect and hard against his chest, I start again to nibble his lip and to brush it with my tongue, gasping and moaning in his mouth, while my pelvis begins again its movement.

“Mhhhhhhhhhh…”

No! I have no limits, not now!

And I’m taking my revenge!

The most pleasant revenge that can exist.

The most dreamlike, the most bang-up, the most unbelievable, the most pleasurable, the most exciting thing I have ever done!

That I have ever thought I might do!

That no Vulcan male would have been able to teach me!

And nowhere near able to drive me to think to do it!

No Vulcan male, and no one else male!

Except him!

And I…

I…

I cannot resist!

I’m about to fall again, inexorably, into this bottomless trap, that love seems to be.

I’m about to become the prey of my own cobweb!

I let go his lip and I put my head slightly backward.

I look with bleary eyes at him, observing his wishful expression, his sweated face, while I’m moving my pelvis back and forth, sucking his member inside me every time I push my groin against his.

I…

I cannot resist!

I keep him…

… and he keeps me!

He keeps me!

AND I cannot resist!

I throw my mouth on his mouth, and start to kiss it hungry, my tongue melting with his tongue, tasting and savouring his flavour and mine on his lips, my eyes shut, my arms enlaced around his neck, my naked body borne up by his, sweating against his, intermingled with his.

The libidinous movement of my hips and of my pelvis becomes continuous and more and more swift.

I relish in ecstasies the burning hardness of his shaft scorching my vagina, which slides along it and around it, to and fro, short and insuppressible yelpings of pleasure coming from my throat every time I feel his member sinking inside me, without me ceasing to devour his lips.

“Mhhh!”

“Mhhh!”

“Mhhh!”

“Mhhh!”

“Mhhh!”

Yes! He won!

He has been capable of smashing all my barriers.

He managed to turn me into a trembling, imploring clot of desire and of passion.

He has been able to stir up inside me an unexpected and unknown… powerful… feeling… of love!

But he will pay dearly for his victory!

DEARLY!

Because now… that fond woman I have been made into by him… that woman is leading the game!

(* And I won’t allow him to regain his control over me! *)

I break of my avid kiss, searching for air.

(* No! I won’t allow it, without him tasting the same suffering and the same frustration he has made me feel! *)

Panting, I bury my head on his neck, clinging strongly and tightly against him, keeping on with the going and coming of my pelvis, gasping and moaning without restraint for the heartbreaking pleasure I’m feeling by the play of my sex on his sex.

“Ohhh… Mhhh… Ohhh…”

By the pleasure I’m feeling in making him unable to react.

“Mhhh… Mhhh… Ohhh…”

By the pleasure I’m feeling in doing all that.

“Mhhh… Mhhh… Mhhh…”

By the pleasure I’m feeling in sensing him… luxuriate in all that!

(* Is that love? Is that it? This dying of pleasure… of his pleasure? *)

“Mhhh… Ohhh… Mhhh…”

(* But I won’t allow him to win again! *)

“Ahhhhh…”

The waves of pleasure I feel in my sex from the love game I’m playing with my body and my soul, begin to surmount my whole being.

(* NO! I won’t allow him to win again! Not before… not before… *)

“Ahhhhhhhh…”

My body shakes in the effort not to surrender to his will and his desire.

“Ahhhhhhhhh…”

…to my howling wish!

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh…”

(* Not before… not before… *)

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

(* Not before… not before… *)

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

(* …he… he begs me! *)

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

(* But soon! *)

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

(* Soon, please! Soon! *)

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

(* Soon! *)

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

(* I can resist no longer! *)

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

(* I cannot! *)

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

And finally…

“T’Pol…”

FINALLY!

“T’Pol…”

FINALLY!

T’Pol!

Among the fog of mad desire, which enfolds me, I hear his voice.

Harsh, low, croaky.

(* Yes! *)

T’Pol!

I feel his lips brush my ear.

Dry and burning.

(* Yes! Yes! *)

T’Pol!!!

(* Yes! *)

T’POL! I beg you!

(* YesSSSSS! *)

I beg you!

(* YesSSSSSSSSSS! *)

I breathe deep and long.

I hold myself on him even more, if possible.

I don’t allow my vagina to clench his member so strongly

. I allow him to moves inside me!

I shout loud within his flesh.

“Yes! YES! YESSSSSSSS!


She's playing with me.

I believed I was the leader, the duke.

I'm nothing else but a defenceless mouse.

And she's the cat.

I shake, when she nabs my lower lip with her teeth with a sudden fling, holding it gently, but steadily between them.

I shake, when seeing her eyes fixed on mine.

I shake, under the witting and conscious softness, under the ardency, which sparkles in her… inviting… look.

(* Nothing else but a poor mouse, lost in her talons. *)

The unfathomable ocean of her marvellous eyes - awfully rapacious and fond… goading! - sucks my soul, while the tip of her tongue starts to caress sweetly my imprisoned lip.

(* I wanted to teach her ALL about love. *)

Again she pushes upon my hips with her thighs, moving her pelvis backward, slowly.

Without ceasing to keep my lip tightly between her teeth.

Without ceasing to lick it with her tongue.

Without ceasing to stare at my eyes, avidly and designedly, and they scintillate.

(* And now the pupil has surpassed the teacher! *)

I feel her inner flesh stroke my penis, while sliding along her vagina, along all its length, until I sense its head at her entrance, and she wails, because of the pleasure this gives her – SURE! – but also for exciting me… increasingly , her eyes getting unfocused.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh…”

She opens wide her eyes again and looks into my enlarged pupils, desirously and purposely, and in meantime she thrusts her groin, pinning my member against the bottom of her sex, with a fluid motion.

Her body collides against mine with an audible and gentle thump, and she mewls loud and hard, shutting her eyes once more and biting my lip with force.

“mmmmmmmhhhhhhh!

I have to kiss her!

I have to devour her mouth!

I have to move!

I have to move myself inside her!

I must do it!

I MUST!

I desperately endeavour to untangle my lip, to catch her mouth with my mouth, to kiss her, while my hands pull up her bum to well arrange her, to thrust with my member into her.

One more time her eyes get agape, and again she looks at me with hankering and purpose.

A shadow of a smile at the corners of her mouth!

She bits forcefully my lip, yet again, compelling me to stop any attempt, making me dying of mad wish with the terrifyingly arousing play of her mouth and her teeth.

With the job of her hands and her body.

Of her thighs.

Of her sex.

With the wistful look of her eyes.

With the exciting sound of her voice which wails of pleasure!

Her pleasure, for what she’s feeling.

Her pleasure, for making me crazy with unsolved desire!

Without letting go my lip, she mumbles in my mouth, again.

I said… my turn!

I wince, in disbelief and in fear!

(* I have taught her that love can also be cruel… *)

She holds herself tightly to me more and more, her nipples are erect and hard against my chest.

(* …and now I’m prey of the… feminine… love cruelty I thoughtlessly woke up in her! *)

She starts again to nibble my lip and to brush it with her tongue, gasping and moaning in my mouth, while her pelvis begins again its movement. “Mhhhhhhhhhh…”

Disbelief and fear!

That’s what I feel!

Because she is the mistress now!

And pleasure!

And… PRIDE!

PRIDE! YES!

PRIDE!

Because I won!

I have been good at bringing to light the passionate woman who was sleeping inside her!

I took my triumph over her.

I wanted her to have no limits.

And now she doesn’t have them!

And she’s taking her revenge!

The most pleasant revenge that can exist.

The most dreamlike, the most bang-up, the most unbelievable, the most pleasurable, the most exciting thing I have ever felt!

That I have ever thought she might do!

That no other woman would have been able to do this with me!

And no one else will be able to do!

No one else woman!

Except her!

And I…

(* Now I have to pay the scot for my triumph! *)

She lets go my lip and she moves her head slightly backward.

(*Yes! I have to pay the scot for my triumph! *)

She stares with hazed eyes at me, watching my eager expression, my sweaty face, while she moves her pelvis back and forth, engulfing my member inside her every time she brings her groin against mine.

(* But I’m happy to pay this scot! *)

Because…

I…I cannot resist…

BUT…

NOT EVEN HER!

I see… I feel the way she throws her mouth on my mouth, and starts to kiss me hungrily, melting her tongue with my tongue, her eyes shut, her arms enlaced around my neck, her naked body borne up by mine, sweating against mine, intermingled with mine, while the going and coming of her pelvis becomes continuous and more and more swift.

I… I fell – perfectly – the way she relishes - in ecstasies! - the hardness of my shaft in her vagina, which slides along it and around it, to and fro.

I hear the short and insuppressible yelpings of pleasure coming out from her throat every time she feels my member sinking inside her, without her ceasing to devour my lips.

“Mhhh!”

“Mhhh!”

“Mhhh!”

“Mhhh!”

“Mhhh!”

Yes, it’s her turn.

It’s her turn to lead the game!

But she cannot sustain a long time yet!

She’s about to fall again!

She’s about to become the prey of her own cobweb!

I feel it!

I feel it!

I won!

Yes! I won!

I managed to shatter all her barriers, to turn her into a trembling, imploring clot of desire and of passion.

I managed to stir up inside her - It’s true! True! True! – a feeling… of love!

But I will pay dearly for my victory!

DEARLY!

Because now… that passionate woman she has been made over into by… by me… that woman is leading the game!

She’s taking her revenge!

Her sweet revenge!

(* And she won’t allow me to regain my control over her! *)

She breaks her ravenous kiss, searching for air.

(* No! She won’t allow it, unless I taste the same suffering and the same frustration I have made her feel! *)

Panting, she buries her head on my neck, clinging strongly and tightly herself against me, going on with the lustful job, gasping and moaning without restraint.

“Ohhh… Mhhh… Ohhh…”

For the heartrending pleasure that I arrantly sense she’s feeling by the play of her sex on my sex.

“Ohhh… Mhhh… Ohhh…”

By the subtle pleasure she’s tasting in making me unable to react, beneath her heel.

“Mhhh… Mhhh… Ohhh…”

By the pleasure she’s feeling in doing all that, in her wailing of love to freak me out … and herself. For my delight… and hers!

“Mhhh… Mhhh… Mhhh…”

By the pleasure she’s feeling in sensing me… luxuriate in all that!

(* NO! She won’t allow me to win again! *)

“Ahhhhh…”

The waves of pleasure I feel in my sex by the love game she’s playing with her body and her soul, begin to surmount through my whole being.

(* NO! She won’t allow me to win again! Not before… not before… *)

“Ahhhhhhhh…”

I feel her body shake in the effort to not surrender!

“Ahhhhhhhhh…”

To no surrender to my will and my desire.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh…”

And to her howling wish!

“Ahhhhhhhhhhh…”

(* Not before… not before… *)

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

(* Not before… not before… *)

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

(* …I… I beg her! *)

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

(* She cannot resist! *)

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

(* She cannot resist a long time yet! *)

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

(* SHE CANNOT! *)

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

(* BUT… *)

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

(* NOT EVEN ME! *)

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…”

And finally… I speak!

“T’Pol…”

I feel her thrill!

“T’Pol…” I feel her thrill with expectation!

T’Pol!

Among the fog of mad desire, which enfolds me, I hear my voice.

Harsh, low, croaky.

T’Pol!

My dry lips brush her ear.

T’Pol!!!

She throbs!

T’POL! I beg you!

She shudders!

I beg you!

She breathes deep and long.

She holds herself on me even more.

Even more!

I feel her vagina slacken its strong clasp on my member.

She…

She allows me to move inside her!

Trembling with joy and desire, ebrious with the astounding bliss of this stunning love dream, I hear her shout loud in my flesh.

“Yes! YES! YESSSSSSSS!


(* Yes! YES! YESSSSSSSS! *)

YESSSSSSSS!

(* YESSSSSSSS! *)

YESSSSSSSS!

(* YESSSSSSSS!

*)

YESSSSSSSS!

This one word runs through my mind!

This one word runs from my mouth!

YES!

Yes… to his sweaty skin against my sweaty skin.

Yes… to his hot flesh under my mouth.

Yes… to his tangy smell in our lovemaking.

Yes… to his hands, which are grasping my buttocks to lift my backside and to guide me to match his strokes.

YES!

Yes… to the burning pace of his hard member, which domineers my vagina.

Yes… to the harrowing sensation of his bare chest pressed against my bare bosom.

Yes… to the melting sensing of his ardent mouth, which kisses and sucks passionately my trembling flesh.

Yes… to the heartbreaking feeling of his fervent tongue on my inflamed skin, of his teeth, which nibble it.

YES! YES!

Yes… to this amazing, wonderful cognition to be so totally possessed by him!

So totally his!

OH YES! YES! YESSSS!

(* Yours! I’m yours! *)

The dazzling truth of what I said in the depth of my soul glares brightly in my mind, once again.

The refrain of this stunning, marvellous night!

(* I don’t know why, neither how come, but it’s true! True! TRUE! I’m yours! *)

And suddenly I feel the insuppressible need to make him aware of the truth!

I want him to know the truth!!

The words outcrop from my mouth, loud and clear! headlongly! AMAIN!

I shout them aloud, my mouth basking in the heat of his skin, my head swinging restlessly on his shoulder, buried in his neck, my eyes locked with force, my arms fastened to his neck, my legs intertwined around him, my body held lifted by him from the floor, in his utter seisin!

As my soul!

I’m yours!

I feel him quake, almost hesitate, and I repeat louder. EVEN MORE! convincingly!

I’m yours!

And I cling to him even more tightly, trying to force my pace, to make him feel and fully understand what I’m saying.

And I holler it every time I feel him replenish me, beating joyously the rhythm of his ardent lunges inside me

Yours!

Yours!

Yours!

Yours!

Yours!

And then I'm no longer able to speak.

Neither to think.

Once again, my control gives way in this night.

I go astray throughout... happy... in our love, a last, long, blissful sigh slipping out from my mouth.

Youuuuuuuuuuurs!


YESSSSSSSS!

She sighs!

YESSSSSSSS!

She coos!

YESSSSSSSS!

She breathes!

YESSSSSSSS!

She shouts!

This marvellous word she goes on repeating with clear and frank delight, runs jubilantly through my mind!

Its sound fills my heart and my soul fully!

YES!

Yes, she repeats… her sweaty skin against my sweaty skin.

(* No! It isn’t a dream! *)

Yes, she repeats… her hot mouth on my flesh.

(* It isn’t a dream! *)

Yes, she repeats … in her tangy scent in our lovemaking.

(* It isn’t! *)

Yes, she repeats … while my hands grasp her buttocks to lift her backside and to guide her to match my strokes.

(* It is real! *)

YES!

Yes, she pants… while the feel of her doughy and moist vagina enthralls my greedy member.

(* And if I’m dreaming… *)

Yes, she wheezes… while her swelling bare breasts play pressed against my bare chest.

(* If I’m dreaming… *)

Yes, she breathes out… while my fidgety mouth kisses and sucks passionately her trembling flesh.

(* If I’m dreaming… *)

Yes, she exhales … while my restless tongue luxuriates in her sericeous skin, while my hungry teeth nibble it.

(* …don't wake me! *)

YES! YES!

I hear her! I feel her! She’s mine! She feels mine! She wants to be mine!

Totally mine!

OH YES! YES! YESSSS!

I hear her! I feel her! Her words mean a whole world! They mean… my whole life!

And then…

I’m yours!

(* I’m dreaming! Indeed! She has said that! SHE HAS SAID IT! *)

I quake, I almost hesitate, even in my compelling need!

I’m yours!

(* I’m dreaming! Yes! I’m dreaming! No doubt! *)

She has repeated it louder. EVEN MORE! convincingly!

(* I don’t want to wake up! I don’t want! *)

I feel her cling to me even more tightly.

I feel her forcing her pace.

I hear her hollering she belongs to me, beating my ardent lunges into her.

Yours!

Yours!

Yours!

Yours!

Yours!

(* No! NO! NO! I don’t want to wake up! I don’t want! Please! PLEASE! DON’T WAKE ME! *)

And then I'm no longer able to think.

I go astray throughout... happy... in our love, while I hear a last, long, blissful sigh slipping out from her mouth.

Youuuuuuuuuuurs!


I pant.

He bellows.

I gasp.

He roars.

I puff.

He grunts.

I moan.

He snarls.

I groan.

He growls.

I wail.

Nothing exists.

Nothing but the harrowing pleasure he gives me.

Nothing but the torturous waiting for my fall.

For my unconditional surrender.

For my utter capitulation.

For my release.

For my salvation.

He keeps me.

He possesses me.

He uses me.

Without pity.

Without mercy.

He pushes remorselessly inside me.

His domineering hands sustain my body, squeezing dominatingly my buttocks, leading imperiously my pelvis to follow his pace, compelling demandingly my tortured and swollen vagina to take in fully his overflowing shaft at every destroying – delighting - stroke.

Clung to him, clenched to him, sweaty, subdued, vanquished, I yelp and whimper in his flesh my fiery wish, my plaguing pleasure, my head buried in his neck, my mouth sunk in his skin, my arms and my legs clenched around him. My thighs and my sex utterly agape to his endlessly welcome domination, to his infinitely sweet possession.

I pant.

(* Help me! *)

I gasp.

(* Rescue me! *)

I puff.

(* Relieve me! *)

I moan.

(* Aid me! *)

I groan.

(* Liberate me! *)

I wail.

(* Salvage me! *)

Salvage me!

And…

He slows his pace.

He understands.

I yip!

I feel his powerful strokes become more intense.

He knows.

I whine!

He sinks inside me deeply and totally at every push, alternately emptying and replenishing me completely, creeping harrowingly along the twitching inner walls of my vagina, burying his member into me so soundly that I feel his groin pressing against my soggy vulva and his glans tantalizing the bottom of my sex.

He will salvage me!

I… snivel!

I try to match his strokes, pushing against his hips, helped and driven by his hands on my ass, lifting and then lowering it, to permit and to savour utterly his lunges.

I’m frenzied.

I’m desperately searching for my release.

But he stops my movements.

I hear him speaking harsh and husky to me.

Trust me, let me lead!

I try to find breath and I nod, panting in his neck.

He keeps me absolutely firm, and he doesn’t allow me to do anything but to take in him, he who is pumping insatiably inside me.

While I go on moaning with desire and pleasure.

He leads yet again.

His strokes become frantic.

My vulva, my whole sex, my entire body, my soul, my being itself are screeching my yearning desire, my melting pleasure.

Then, suddenly, he stops. His member motionless – enormous - inside me.

It vibrates in my flesh.

I bit my lips. I hold myself tightly – Tightly! Tightly! – to him. I tremble inside. I mumble incoherently. I keep my eyes closed. I’m losing myself in our stunning closeness. Beads of sweat impearl my skin.

I know what is about to happen! I know what he’s about to do!

He’s gathering together, he’s preparing himself for the last assault!

To annihilate me into a naught made with immeasurable pleasure, into a nil made with destroying lust, into a void made with pure ecstasy.

I know it! He made me feel that twice!

And he is about to make me feel that once more! EVEN MORE!

I don’t see, I don’t hear, I don’t understand, I don’t think. I’m lost in his power. In his enchanting jail of passion… and of love!

He is about to take his pleasure inside me.

He is about to empty himself inside me.

He is about to bring me again to paradise.

To make me fall, again.

To donate to me again a nip of this wonderful, marvellous joy that is love! HIS LOVE!

A nip! Because I'm aware by now, that it won't ever be enough for me, after that!

That I'll want him forever as mine!

(* Tomorrow shame and regret will overwhelm me, but for now… *)

For now…

(* Release me, my lover! *)

Salvage me!

(* Salvage me… *)

I’m unable not to pull out from my Katra in a faltering and small underbreath what my Katra is screaming aloud!

…my…

I’m unable not to sigh in his ear!

…my…

My voice becomes so low that I’m sure he can’t hear my last word.

… K'diwa!


She pants.

I bellow.

She gasps.

I roar.

She puffs.

I grunt.

She moans.

I snarl.

She groans.

I growl.

She wails.

I rave.

Nothing exists.

Nothing but her, in my hands, hanging on to me, clinging to me, agape to me, lost deliriously in the pleasure I’m giving her.

Nothing but this sublime sensation, this astounding intimacy, this unspeakable feeling.

Nothing but this marvellous woman I’m holding in my arms, I’m loving with my body and my heart.

Who enlightened my life and my soul.

Who wanted to give me the gift of herself.

Who throbs naked in my possession, under my strokes inside her, waiting agog and trembling I will make her fall again!

Nothing exists but us two.

Nothing but our lovemaking.

Nothing but our love!

I keep her.

I possess her.

I use her.

Without pity.

Without mercy.

Revelling blissful in the awareness she wants, enjoys, basks in all that.

Because she has told me that she is… is…

(*Yours! *)

Even in this blind vertigo of passion and of lust she sunk me in, this word - this marvellous word! - she told and repeated to me again and again, is whirling through my dazed mind.

(* Yours! *)

Never could I have imagined it!

(* Yours! *)

Never could I have dreamed her telling me such a word!

She has really told me it!

Really I have heard her murmur in my ear that wonderful, blissful, prolonged sigh!

That… Youuuuuuuuuuurs!

And I feel my heart inflate.

And my passion.

And my love!

AND MY strength!

I push remorselessly inside her.

I sustain her body with domineering hands, dominatingly squeezing her buttocks, leading imperiously her pelvis to follow my pace, compelling demandingly her swollen vagina to take in fully my overflowing shaft at its every imperious stroke.

She’s clinging to me, clenched to me.

She’s sweaty.

She’s subdued, vanquished, defeated!

As I want.

AS SHE WANTS!

She yelps and whimpers in my flesh her torrid desire, her harassing pleasure, her head buried in my neck, her mouth sunk in my skin, her arms and her legs clenched around me. Her thighs and her sex utterly agape to make me fully lord her, fully take possession of her.

She pants.

(* She wants me to help her! *)

She gasps.

(* She wants me to rescue her! *)

She puffs.

(* She wants me to relieve her! *)

She moans.

(* She wants me to aid her! *)

She groans.

(* She wants me to liberate her! *)

She wails.

(* She wants me to salvage her! *)

Salvage her!

(* Yes, my love! *)

I slow my pace.

I hear her… yipping!

She understands!

My strokes become more intense.

I hear her… whining!

She knows!

I dig into her profoundly and completely at every push, alternately emptying and replenishing her wholly, creeping harrowingly along the twitching inner walls of her vagina, plunging my penis into her so thoroughly that I feel my groin pressing against her sodden vulva and my glans tormenting the bottom of her sex.

I hear her… snivelling!

(* Yes, my love! *)

I will salvage you!

And myself!

She’s trying to match my strokes, pushing against my hips; using them as help and driving my hands which are holding her ass with force; lifting and then lowering it, to permit and to savour utterly my lunges.

She’s frenzied.

She’s desperately searching for her release.

But I stop her movements.

I speak harshly and husky to her.

Trust me, let me lead!

I sense her try to find breath, and she nods, panting in my neck.

I keep her absolutely firm, and I don’t allow her to do anything but to take in me, I who am pumping madly inside her.

I hear her continually moan with desire and pleasure.

I lead yet again.

My strokes become frantic.

I feel a gorgeous glowing sensation grow up in my penis, in my whole sex, in my entire body, in my soul, in my being itself.

The moment is about to arrive, the moment I will flood her body once more, once more taking my pleasure inside her.

(* The moment, my Treasure, I will give you your release! *)

Suddenly, I stop.

My member - motionless - vibrating inside her.

In her flesh.

I feel myself wrapped into a sericeous mantle of unknown happiness, feeling… my T’Pol – my… splendid, magnificent, delicious T’Pol! – holding herself tightly – Tightly! Tightly – to me!

FOR DESIRE AND… FOR LOVE!

My heart leaps, feeling my T’Pol – my wonderful, lovely, heavenly T’Pol – trembling against me, for passion and… for love!

FOR LOVE, FOR LOVE, FOR LOVE, FOR LOVE…

My fogged mind swirls, feeling my T’Pol – my unique, gorgeous, sultry T’Pol – mumbling – incoherently! – in my neck, her lips caressing softly my skin.

IN LOVE!

My soul twangs, feeling MY T’POL – my unrivalled, matchless, peerless T’Pol - losing – LOSING! – herself in our unspeakable closeness!

In our love!

My body writhes and aches for carnal wish, sensing her hot and sweaty body – NUDE! – shivering against mine!

IN LOVE AND IN DESIRE!

In love…

Yes!

In love!

And in desire of what she feels - and knows - is about to happen, what I’m about to do!

I want… I need… her ultimate release.

And mine!

I want to annihilate her in a naught made with immeasurable pleasure, into a nil made with destroying lust, into a void made with pure ecstasy.

I need to feel my T’Pol losing herself in my love!

I gather together, preparing myself for the last assault!

(* Now I will take my pleasure inside you. Now I will empty myself inside you. Now we will know again paradise, together. You and me! NOW… *)

I will make you fall, again!

Together with me!

(* Now I will take you as mine, once again, and you will have me as yours. Now we will be “ONE” yet again! *)

And I…

Suddenly I stop the incoherent flowing of my thoughts.

I have heard her faltering and small underbreath in my ear.

…my…

(* MY! *)

I don’t understand why, but something unknown, something… wondrous… compels me to restrain myself one last instant.

…my… ” she repeats, she sighs in my ear!

(* MY! She has said “MY!” *)

And then, I hear…

NO!

I feel…

Another word slides out from her mouth, so low that I don’t know if it is a mere figment of the haze I’m immerged in.

But it is not!

And it isn’t my ears that hear it…

I don’t look for any explanation, but… it’s my soul!

It isn’t a Human word.

It’s Vulcan.

It’s Vulcan, Yes!

It peals in my soul and in my mind, rolling through my whole being, powerful and strong!

And while I’m throwing myself inside her, while I’m starting to drink madly her body and her soul to sink her and myself into the uttermost pleasure, it reverberates infinitely in my heart.

I don’t know its meaning, nor do I know if it’s a pure illusion.

But it is real!

I know it!

And I know, perfectly and without any doubt, that the trail is blazed, as is my life.

The echo of this unknown word wholly fills my brain and my soul, like the sound of her marvellous voice.

The voice which is whispering passionately in my ear…

… with a tone that sounds nearly incredulous; nearly trying to make me unable to hear this word…

…which is whispering…

TO ME!

…this word, that I sense is worth the whole universe!

My… K'diwa!


K'diwa!

My K’diwa!

I did think it.

I did… say… it!

My… T’hai’la!

My… Ashayam!

Ashayam!

HIM!!!!

My soul is aghast, my mind is mislaid, my heart beats furiously.

My K’diwa!

I did think it.

I… think!... it!!!

And my K’diwa is making me die of love!

Of… Ashaya!

(* Yes, my K’diwa, yes! Thus! Make me lost! Make me lost inside you! *)

Thus!

THUS!

THUS!

My T’hai’la is devouring… crazily!... my body!

And my soul!

Stroke after stroke he’s submerging me in an ocean of immeasurable pleasure, of pure delight, of burning, elemental need.

Of pure joy!

They are rare, now, puissant and ravaging.

They are the prelude of my release.

He’s holding his breath in the last effort.

His penis replenishes my body, pulsating hard, ready finally to make its lifeblood flow deeply inside me, to claim me as his own once more.

(* Come inside me, my K’diwa! Take your pleasure in my body! Make me die in this way, again and again! Come inside me! *)

One last withdrawing, for the last lunge.

I bit my lips, a low whine of heartbreaking waiting rolling deep in my throat.

One instant, one sole instant yet!

I can’t help but shout harsh, rasping his flesh with my nails.

Come, come! COME! Inside me!

And then… the last lunge!

And I feel it, finally! I feel it!

He erupts harryingly into me, a throated and prolonged scream of liberation resounding deeply in his chest.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH…

It fills my soul, as his vital and hot seed fills my body, brims my vagina, replenishes my whole sex.

I thrill and shake wildly, while his arms slip around me to grasp tightly my behind, so as to hold me strongly against him, to allow his penis to revel in my agape and welcoming vagina, to allow it to pour down completely its burning essence inside me, with an impetuous and heady spout.

I open wide my eyes, mad with pleasure, in sensing myself so flooded by him.

I bolt myself to him with my legs and my arms, panting harshly, to not lose the littlest drop of his intoxicating fluid, to savour fully the inebriating sensation of his member that spasms inside me.

And then…

I feel that my fall is coming.

That I’m about to follow him in his orgasm, mixing mine together with his.

It is here! here! it arrives! i feel it!

I feel that heat that burns my body and my brain, which I never had felt before this night, that... MY T’hai’la... only he... has given me, and that he is donating to me yet again, the third time, in this marvellous night.

I arch my spine, throwing backward my torso and my head, turning my face aloft, my eyes widened, stretching out my arms and pushing my hands flat against his chest, my body linked with his by our fused sexes, by our joined groins, pressed the one against the other, and supported by his arms and his hands, which squeeze savagely my flesh, and by my thighs and my legs, fastened spasmodically around him.

I moan hard and loud...

"Mmmmmmhhhhhhhh...."

...my eyes and my mouth half shut, my pelvis jumping untidily, in feeling his penis, which jolts inside me, emptying itself in my body, and in the desperate attempt to find my release, to fall at last into the bottomless well of pleasure that he has arranged for me.

I tilt my face toward his, panting and sweating, my eyes befogged and imploring.

Imploring him to salvage me, to grant me – finally – peace!

And so, in doing that, I see his face.

I see his expression, the intensity with which he's looking at me, between the manifest pleasure he's feeling and that I - I! I! I! - am giving him!

I see and feel his pride!

I feel mine!

And under the loving stare with which he's drinking me, while I'm smashing in a thousand trembling pieces of yearning desire...

Under the luxuriating and lustful gaze he displays at the sight that I'm showing him of myself...

Under this gorgeous sensation, that I’m feeling, of being so woman – so… the woman of him! – in perceiving his anxious expectancy for my fall…

Under this all-consuming perception of his member pulsating tigerishly inside me, waiting that my inner vaginal walls seize and wring it frantically in my own orgasm…

Under all this, my orgasm… arrives – majestic! – at last!

I gasp, sensing it mounting slow and unrestrainable through me, through my whole body and through my being itself.

I draw back my head once again with force, holding my breath, pushing strongly with my hands against his chest and with my groin against his, my face upturned and my eyes closed, my mouth agape in a silent shout.

And finally my body cedes to my unsettled need, to the desperate wish of my soul.

Finally… I come!

I shake uncontrollably in his arms.

I moan unrestrainedly with harsh and crumbled groans, without managing to breathe, my body stretched as a violin string, my vagina spasming around his member, under the unstoppable waves of pleasure that assail me, continually, each after the other.

Again and again and again and again and again and again… I come.

Without end!

Swamped in the delirious pleasure where he - my K’diwa! - has sunk me, engulfed in the rakish perception that my T’hai’la is seeing and feeling me so undone, so lost - raving and happy! - in his... love!

And at the acme of my orgasm, which doesn’t want to cease, while my body tautens to the spasm, I bent my face toward his, to look at him one last time among the quakes that shake me and before I lose myself fully.

And then, my head totally thrown backward and aloft yet again, in the endless precipice I swooped in, a high-pitched scream, almost a shriek, bursts out from my mouth, mighty and uncontainable.

I shout it aloud, joyously, without restraint.

Loud, loud, loud!

LONG!

HIS NAME!

" Triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip! "


Don’t think!

Don’t speak, don’t tell, don’t breathe a word!

DON’T ASK!

Don’t inquire of her anything about that word!

It’s a dream!

Another dream of this dreamy night.

The dream of her charming voice that whispers in my soul a word that she never said, that doesn’t exist!

K'd…

K'dIW…

K'diwa!

K'diwa, YES!

She said…

She… didn’t say… I’m her K’diwa!

I’m…

I’m…

Don’t think!

DON’T ASK!

Taste!

Savour!

Enjoy!

Relish!

LIVE!

ONLY THAT!

LIVE!

LIVE THIS DREAM!

Live the marvellous dream of her, who wails of pleasure and delight while I’m devouring… crazily!... her body!

And drinking her soul!

Live this dream!

Live the astounding sensation to be the man who, stroke after stroke, is submerging the two of us into an ocean of immeasurable pleasure, of pure delight, of burning, elemental need.

Of pure joy!

To be the man who had the gift of her, and who, now, is catching again the red rose of her love!

I slow my pace, my strokes rare, now, puissant and strong.

They are the prelude of my and her release.

I’m holding my breath in the last effort.

My penis replenishes her body, pulsating hard, ready finally to make its lifeblood flow deeply inside her.

To claim her as my own, once more!

One last withdrawing, for the last lunge.

I thrill in hearing a low whine of pleasure and of consuming waiting rolling deep in her throat.

One instant, one sole instant yet!

And…

… at the moment I’m plunging inside her to take my pleasure in her body…

Her voice!

Her crystal, enchanting voice!

Come, come! COME! Inside me!

That!

And her nails that are rasping my flesh!

And I no longer understand anything!

I explode!

I swoop down into her, erupting harryingly inside her, a throated and prolonged scream of liberation resounding deeply in my chest!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH…

I plummet in a kaleidoscope of unspeakable delight and pleasure, feeling my seed fill her body, brim her vagina, replenish her whole sex.

Feeling her startle and shake wildly of pleasure, raving… happy… in my arms!

I slip them around her to grasp tightly her behind, to hold her strongly against me, to allow my penis revelling in her agape and welcoming vagina, to allow it to pour down completely its essence inside her, with an impetuous and heady spout.

It isn’t only a carnal pleasure.

It’s the pleasure… the delight… of feeling her – my unique T’Pol! – taking pleasure from my own pleasure!

I feel it!

I know it!

I know it from the way she bolts herself to me with her legs and her arms, panting harshly, like she wasn’t to lose the littlest drop of my fluid, like she was wanting to savour fully the sensation of my member that spasms inside her.

I know it… from the melting sensation of her coming fall!

She’s about to follow me in my orgasm, mixing hers together with mine.

It is here! here! it arrives! i feel it!

She arches her spine, throwing backward her torso and her head, turning her face aloft, her eyes widened, stretching out her arms and pushing her hands flat against my chest, our bodies linked by our fused sexes, by our joined groins, pressed the one against the other, my arms and my hands supporting her body and squeezing savagely her flesh, her thighs and her legs fastened spasmodically around me.

I hear her moan hard and loud...

"Mmmmmmhhhhhhhh...."

I SEE HER!

I feel her!

Her eyes and her mouth half shut, her pelvis jumping untidily, my penis jolting inside her, emptying itself in her body, she gasps and macerates and languishes and struggles and suffers agonies in the desperate attempt to find her release, to fall at last into the bottomless well of pleasure that is ready to engulf her, as already it has done with me – fusing with me in one unique endless orgasm of delight.

And at this instant…

She tilts her face toward mine!

I will carry this vision until my death, and beyond!

The vision of a woman in love!

My woman!

My T’Pol!

I watch intensely her marvellous visage, in the passion of our lovemaking.

I watch the way she’s panting and sweating, madly groping, lost in the depths of our love.

I watch her eyes, befogged and imploring.

Imploring me to salvage her, to bring peace to her, at last!

Full of astounded pride, I watch the vision of perfect beauty, of the woman who is the only woman in creation for me, of the woman with whom my life… and my death… MY DESTINY… is inextricably laced now.

And…

And in depths of my soul, even in the middle of the storm that is overwhelming me, I… I feel an unknown pang.

She possesses me now! TOTALLY!

And… she… will make me suffer!

I know!

I’M LOST!

But I have no way out. And I don't want it.

I gaze at the splendid face - splendid beyond any expression, so undone under the tide of the passion - of the woman whom I made lost…

… losing me forever and without hope!

I drink, mislaid, - lovingly and lustfully - her ineffable sight, while smashing in thousand pieces of screaming love.

And… finally… I see on her tousled face that her orgasm is arriving, at the end.

She gasps powerfully.

She draws back her head once again with force, without breathing.

She pushes strongly with her hands against my chest and with her groin against mine, her face upturned and her eyes closed.

Her mouth agape in a silent shout.

I see and feel her body shaking in my arms, uncontrollably...

And finally… she comes!

I hear her moaning unrestrainedly with harsh and crumbled groans, without managing to breathe.

I feel her body stretched as a violin string, her vagina spasming around my member, under the unstoppable waves of pleasure that I clearly sense are assailing her, continually, each after the other.

Again and again and again and again and again and again… I feel her come.

Without end!

And, between my own pleasure, I revel deliriously in her image, in the picture she’s showing to me of herself, so undone, so lost - raving and… happy! - in my... love!

I feel her orgasm is reaching the acme, her body tautened to the spasm, and then, at this instant, she bents her face toward mine, looking at me among the quakes that shake her.

Worn out, ruffled, dishevelled, eyes-misted, kindled, breathless, lips ajar...

Wonderful...

Thus, for me...

Only for me!

Then, she throws her head totally backward and aloft yet again, and I hear…

I hear…

…a high-pitched scream, almost a shriek, bursting out from her mouth, mighty and uncontainable.

She shouts it aloud, joyously, without restraint.

Loud, loud, loud!

LONG!

MY NAME!

" Triiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip! "


“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

I wake up slowly, outcropping from the maelstrom which has whelmed me.

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

I feel a pressure over me, not wearying...

Pleasant.

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

A voice, low and slurring, is repeating his name.

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

This voice calls me to the reality.

I open little by little my eyes and I see the ceiling.

I… we… are no longer standing. I'm no longer lifted by him. My back is resting on my bed.

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

The voice, sighing and hoarse, goes on with its hypnotic rigmarole, and I realize… that this voice is mine!

It’s me who is repeating his name, in unison with the returning spates of pleasure which are running through my body.

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

It’s the weight of his body this pleasant pressure that I feel upon my body. And the agreeable heat that I feel on my skin is the heat of his breath, his head resting on my neck, his face buried on it.

His body abandoned quiet upon mine, with his pelvis between my thighs, my feet placed flat on the sheet, my knees bent.

And his penis still dipped – tranquil… stirless… lord and master… reassuring!… – inside me.

I’m holding him with my arms, my left hand on his back and my right… caressing delicately and tenderly the dishevelled hair on his nape.

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

…the voice – my voice – sweetly… blissful… keeps on whispering his name…

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

…slowly subsiding together with the last delicious trembles of our bodies, merged in the last delicious sharing of pleasure…

…until they cease mildly… the trembles… and the sigh of my voice, which murmurs his name one last time.

“TRIP!

I close my eyes, quietly.

I feel satisfied, appeased, fulfilled.

Sated.

I feel... serene.

Like never I felt in my life.

I realize slowly, like in a dream - I… who never have dreamed, until now – where I am. And why.

I remember my scream… of pleasure… and of love.

I remember myself shouting loud his name, while I was getting lost in the ultimate pleasure.

In his love.

We have crumbled on my bed, entwisted each other, while the whirlpool was sucking me into a dazzling light of incognizance, his strength finally smashed under the violence of our shared delight.

He has fallen upon me, hauling me down in his tumbling, pressing me upon the bed.

And now we are here, trying to regain our breath and our consciousness, tightly each with other.

Still merged each with other.

I sigh deeply with abawed enjoyment, tasting the welcome heat of his body against mine, of his chest resting on my bosom.

Of his breath, that tickles mildly my skin.

In the bottomless sweetness of our after-lovemaking.

I feel his member slowly diminish inside my vagina, no longer pulsating hard into it; and this sensation is sweet and pleasant, because of itself and because…

Because I know that my T’hai’la will make me savour this sensation again, other infinite times!

And I know that, henceforth, he will do it only with me!

I feel him move, slowly and delicately.

Carefully.

Little by little, almost with uncertainty he begins to lift himself on his elbows and on his knees, trying to raise his head to look at me, and to raise his pelvis to slip out his penis from my body, eventually.

I enclose him in my arms, encircling tightly his head with them, and pushing slightly my groin toward his, to hold him down against me... to feel him inside me... for one instant, yet.

And in doing that, by impulse, I tilt my face toward his, and... I kiss his cheek.

Mildly and tenderly.

Fondly.

Then, I put down my back and my arms on the bed, abandoning them softly to either side of my head.

And finally I let him detach himself from me.

I know that…now… the time to talk has came.

Hesitantly, he does it, resuming his movement.

I feel his penis slid out from me, and again that sense of emptiness and of incompleteness I perceived the first time it occurred…. after he deflowered me…

(* NO! Never my T’hai’la would have expressed himself in this way! *)

…after he…

I… I smile… to myself!

…has excised… the… flower of my virginity in such a sweet way… again that feeling seizes me.

But this time…

This time something different pervades my mind and my soul.

Something that warms and reassures my katra.

An awareness, a knowledge.

(* It’s mine! HE… IS MINE! *)

I take a deep breath of entranced satisfaction, of rapt cognition.

(* And you will make me feel complete again, and again, and again, and again! Won’t you, my T’hai’la? *)

My look doesn’t abandon him while he stretches out his arms to support his weight, his palms flat upon the bed to either side of me, to fix his gaze at my face.

He watches me, with eyes that punch my soul, his body always resting upon mine, between my broadened thighs.

A rebellious tuft of his blond hair downs on his forehead, and my hand reaches out to resettle it, almost on its own accord… with a tender, loving gesture.

His eyes widen.

Marvel and delight sparkle into them, heating my heart.

And a dumb question.

His mouth opens to ask.

He murmurs my name, slowly and lowly, in a needful request.

“T’Pol…”

And this time I will answer to him. (* I will tell you… all, my K’diwa! ALL! *)

I will say to you what you are for me!

What I learned tonight!

My love for you, Ashayam!

And…

A hurting turmoil twists my heart.

(*…I will disclose to you all of myself! *)

My hand comes down, brushing queasily the wound on his shoulder, my mark of love, to caress softly and gently his cheek.

My eyes are locked with his, and my lips open up to talk.

TO OPEN MYSELF TO HIM!

+++++++
BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ
+++++++

We startle!

The alarm’s sound fills air!

The Captain’s voice rings out from OC: “Tactical alert. Senior officers to their posts!”


There’s a music which resounds in the air.

It's a voice, a spellbinder voice that repeats my name.

And in this voice, my name sounds different.

More beautiful, sweeter.

Unique.

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

The voice goes on with its refrain, retrieving me slowly from the maelstrom which has whelmed me.

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

I feel something soft and warm beneath me, marvellously pleasant...

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

Her naked body!

Under mine! “Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

And the charming voice which is repeating my name, lowly and slurringly… it’s her enchanting voice!

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

She repeats, calling me to the reality.

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

She sings, melting my soul with happiness.

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

She keeps on murmuring, her voice sighing and hoarse, in unison with the returning spates of pleasure I feel are running through her body, throbbing against mine.

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

Immense joy!

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

Immeasurable pride!

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

Authentic happiness!

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

That’s what inflates my soul beyond any limit!

Because I can feel clearly…

Perfectly!

Absolutely!

I know… that her murmuring is the sign she is lost!

Lost in our dream of pleasure and of delight.

In our love!

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

(* Yes, my love! I’m here! *)

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

“Trip!”

(* Here, Hon! Here! *)

I hear her voice slowly subsiding together with the last delicious trembles of our body, merged in the last delicious sharing of pleasure…

…until they cease mildly… the trembles… and the sigh of her voice, which whispers my name one last time.

“TRIP!

I!

I… have made her so!

To me… she’s murmuring her… love!

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

I am not mistaken!

And this isn’t a dream!

Really I have heard her shouting my name at the paroxysm of her orgasm.

Really I was capable of annulling her into a quivering lump of passion and of love.

Really she… my T’Pol… has given herself… so totally… to me!

Really… really…

Really now we are here, on her bed, trying to regain our breath and our consciousness, bound each with the other, after we have crumbled on it, entwisted each other, my strength finally smashed under the violence of our shared delight.

Really my body is quietly abandoned upon hers, my head resting on her neck, my face buried on it, my breath caressing her skin.

With my pelvis between her thighs, her feet placed flat on the sheet, her knees bent.

And my penis still dipped – tranquil… stirless… comfortably enthroned!… sovereignly! – inside her.

And really she’s holding me with her arms, her left hand on my back and her right… stroking delicately and tenderly the uncombed hair on my nape!

Really… really…

I feel glad, soothed, quiet.

Assuaged.

I feel... happy.

Like I never felt in my life.

In the bottomless sweetness of our after-lovemaking.

(* Oh, T’Pol! Tell me it! *)

Tell me it, Hon!

Tell me this is true!

That this is not a dream!

(* Tell me it, T’Pol! TELL ME THAT YOU ARE NOT A DREAM! *)

I must know it!

I must!

And while my member slowly diminishes inside her vagina, no longer pulsating hard into it, with the sweetest and the most pleasant sensation that might exist, I begin to move, slowly and delicately.

Carefully.

(* I must know it! *)

Little by little, almost uncertainly, I start to lift myself on my elbows and on my knees, trying to raise my pelvis to slip my penis out from her body… eventually… and to raise my head to look at her.

To ask her!

(* I must know the truth! *)

And…and…

(* Oh my God! *)

She encloses me in her arms, encircling my head tightly with them, and pushing slightly her groin toward mine, to… to hold me down against her... to feel me inside her... yet!

And in doing that, she tilts her face toward mine, and... she kisses my cheek!

Mildly and tenderly.

Fondly!

I’m stuck! I’m holding my breath! I don’t dare to do the smallest movement!

Then, she puts down her back and her arms on the bed, abandoning them softly to either side of her head.

And finally she lets me detach myself from her, saying to me – with this languid gesture – that… now… the time to talk… has came.

Hesitantly, I do it, resuming my movement.

I slid out from her, and suddenly I feel incomplete.

Like the first time.

But this time…

This time something different pervades my mind and my soul.

Something that warms and reassures my heart.

An awareness, a knowledge. (* I will have you again, T’Pol! You… are mine! You are… oh, T’Pol! Tell me it! Tell me you are mine! tell me… you… love… me! *)

Her look doesn’t abandon mine while I stretch out my arms to support my weight, my palms flat upon the bed to either side of her and my body still laying between her widened thighs, to fix my gaze on her face.

She watches me, with those eyes of hers that shine more than two stars.

And her hand reaches out to resettle a tuft of my hair that has dropped down on my forehead… with a tender, loving gesture.

Marvel and delight run through me and my eyes widen, a dumb question in them.

(* Tell me it, T’Pol! *)

My mouth opens to ask.

(* Tell me it! *)

I murmur her name, slowly and lowly, in a needful request.

“T’Pol…”

She watches me with a look… fond… amorous…

(* Tell me it, T’Pol! TELL ME IT! *)

Her hand comes down, brushing queasily the wound on my shoulder, her mark of love, to caress softly and gently my cheek!

(* OH MY GOD! TELL ME IT! TELL ME IT! *)

Her eyes are locked with mine, and her lips open up to talk.

(* Tell me it! TELL ME YOU LOVE ME! *)

+++++++
BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ
+++++++

We startle!

The alarm’s sound fills air!

The Captain’s voice rings out from OC: “Tactical alert. Senior officers to their posts!”


¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
What did Cambronne say? Ah, yes. “M****E!” .

Our French friends know what I want to mean. Damn Captain! One day, Trip (or maybe T’Pol herself) will explain something to him.

Oh yes, it isn’t his fault, of course. But… DAMN IT!

Oh well! No way! Duty calls!

Anyway… I think we have to know what happened after tactical alert.

So, if you agree... TO BE CONTINUED… for the conclusion.


Back to Part 3
Continue to Part 5

Like it? Hate it? Just want to point out a typo? Join the discussion now.

Disclaimer: Star Trek in all its various forms and its characters are the property of CBS/Paramount. No copyright infringement is intended by the authors of this site, which is solely for the purpose of entertainment and is not for profit. This site is owned by CX and was opened to the public in February 2008.