Index Star Trek: Enterprise Star Trek: The Original Series Star Trek: The Next Generation Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Star Trek: Voyager Original Work

Depths (Unfathomed "Harbinger") – Part Six (The Conclusion, Finally!)

Scene One - The Wait.


By Asso


Genre. I think all people knows the refrain, by now: Romance, sweet… very, very sweet. But (Yes! Everyone knows the refrain, by now!)… A romance can be also hot. VERY HOT! I mean: strongly hot! ABSOLUTELY NC 17!

Summary. Oh Oh Oh!!! Les jeux sont faits! Neuropressure goes on! (Neuropressure?)

Spoilers: Indubitably, absolutely, obviously… Harbinger! Sure!

Disclaimer. All right! Enterprise is owned by Paramount, not me. No infringement intended, no profit made.

Notes: The words in italic between (*___*) represent the thoughts (Once more!)

Author's note. FINALLY! This is the conclusion! But! But… Please, please, please! Forgive me! Again! THIS IS ONLY… THE CONCLUSION’S FIRST SCENE! Please, do not get angry! Trip and T’Pol are stronger than me! I let their… enthusiasm… run away with me.

Anyway, here we will discover something interesting. As I said many times, I wonder: What the hell happened between them two, after their love night? Really should we believe T’Pol wanted to bring Trip to her home… for pure friendship? With that such embarrassed expression? WELL! Remember their words!

TRIP: Oh, your mom's house, huh? What does she know about me? About us?

T'POL: I've never mentioned you.

TRIP: So you'd introduce me as?

T'POL: Commander Charles Tucker the third.

Okay. If you want and if you don’t get annoyed, I will try to show what (I think) happened between Harbinger and Home (and something else, too) in a forseeable future. But, for now, we can begin to understand the reason for Trip’s question. And the reason for that embarrassed expression of T’Pol.

Again, a very great thank you to Linda, who kindly edited my work. Swiftly, carefully, and cleverly.

And again I renew my thanks to all those who appreciated my job, and – once more - I hope I won’t disappoint anyone.


Scene One - The Wait.

T’Pol’s Wait.



How many emotions must I… experiment with, yet?

I was lacking in this one.

It is not devastating like… love, but it is powerful and… excruciating.

It brings… anxiety, and… languorous desire.

A sort of yearning and sensual pleasure to be waiting for what you know is about to arrive.

(*What you know… is about to arrive! *)

I stand up from my meditation position.

Once again I must surrender to the obvious fact that it is useless.

(*It is not meditation… I need. *)

I look at the clock.

It's almost time...

(*Trepidation. *)

…for him to arrive.

(*Trepidation, yes. That’s the emotion! *)

I felt it already, during… our night, but now it’s different, almost agonizing, and at the same time, it is… sweet, agreeable, nice. Yes, nice. Stiflingly and voluptuously nice. It’s difficult to understand it. But, anyway, it’s hard to bear it.

Hard!

Maybe…

Maybe I could…

NO! NO TRELLIUM TONIGHT!

I don’t want it, tonight!

I don’t need it!

But, perhaps…

(*Which strange ideas are coming to my mind! *)

Perhaps… I could prepare myself, a tiny bit, to… to better receive him.

I turn and go slowly toward my closet, halting in front of it and opening its door to use the big mirror inside it.

And I see my mirrored image.

The image of my face.

I watch it.

Maybe I should...

I blink, at the incredibleness of my thought.

(*I should smarten myself up a little! *)

Strange ideas, strange ideas, yes.

Ideas which make me feel…

(*How many emotions must I experiment with yet? *)

… feeling shamefaced.

Vulcans appreciate beauty, this is a fact, but no Vulcan woman – ever – would think to beautify herself the way Human women do.

(*But no Vulcan woman is in love with a Human male. *)

Like …me!

In… love with…

I look attentively at my reflected face.

I study and observe it with keen attention.

It is different from the face I knew.

Is it… softer? Less stern?

Are my eyes... milder? Did they... did they mellow, by chance?

I look at my hair, so short, so composed.

So Vulcan.

Would he… would he like my hair better, if it were longer, and more wavy? More… Human-like feminine?

And would he like my eyes better if they were outlined and underlined with that... that mascara… that many Human women use to increase the beauty of their eyes?

And my mouth?

I raise my hand to follow delicately with my fingertips the rims of my lips.

Would he be more glad to… kiss my mouth if my lips were covered with… with that lipstick that Human females have used for since thousands of years for attracting the lips of their lovers?

I shake my head, surprised…

(*Surprised! But how many are the emotions that he is able to make me feel?*)

…I AM SURPRISED! Yes! Surprised by the unbelievable course of my thoughts!

But this course is not going to end!

It doesn’t seem to me he disdained my features and the way they used to be, when he stroked and kissed and… relished my face, and my lips, and my nose, and my eyes, and my hair, and my jaw, and my forehead…

I quiver, closing my eyes!

And the pointed tip of my ears!

And…

My spine shivers!

My thighs!

My hips!

My belly!

My bum!

My…

I feel a heat and a moisture well known, by now, between my thighs!

MY BREASTS!

MY NIPPLES!

MY… whole body!

I feel an unrestrainable shiver running through my body!

MY…

A hot humour begins to flow inside my throbbing sex!

MY twitching labia!

MY VULVA, MY CLITORIS!

MY… longing SEX!

I snap my eyes wide, realizing that my right hand has unconsciously slipped under my robe, the… the only thing I did put on… in waiting for him.

One more time!

And my hand has reached my vulva and is lying flat upon it.

I quickly withdraw my hand from it.

I stare at my face in the mirror.

The face is… lightly sweaty.

Then…

I open my robe and I gaze at my naked body reflecting on the lucid surface.

It doesn’t seem to me he disdains my… alien… offered body!

I quiver again.

For lust.

And for fear, perhaps… and maybe also for shame.

And for a lot of other emotions I’m incapable of labelling, that no other Vulcan woman but me has ever experienced.

Because no woman, among Vulcan women, ever felt what I’m feeling now. No woman from my race has experienced such a wondrous, terrorizing thing!

Loving and being loved, just for loving... and for being loved!

So passionately! So… sweetly! So… differently!

And no Vulcan woman ever did what I did to love and to be loved by one man from another race!

(*By an emotional, irrational, annoying, stubborn, arrogant …*)

My hands go to caress slowly, sensuously the curves of my hips….

(*…marvellous!... *)

Then they go up, tracing their way along my belly…

(*…ardent!... *)

… Until my breasts…

(*…Human…*)

… And stroke them…

(*… male!!! *)

My breath becomes harsh.

… And my hands squeeze my swollen breasts…

My eyelids lower.

… And my fingers tease my turgid nipples…

While I imagine that my hands were… HIS HANDS!

His hands on my body!

(*Out…*)

My right hand goes down…

(*… and…*)

… to my sex…

(*INSIDE! *)

… and… enters it!

(*INSIDE! *)

I begin to sway my hips slowly, while my fingers start to stroke my clitoris, and I feel the pleasure arise inside me.

Then, suddenly, I realize what I’m doing.

But… I am unable to stop myself.

I want… I need…

I open my eyes and watch my image.

I watch myself caressing my breasts and squeezing my nipples, which harden even more under my fingers.

I see my hand plunging in my vulva and moving inside, to bring me the pleasure.

My pelvis rocking against my hand.

And my mouth… ajar.

And my eyes… bleary.

The pleasure grows inside me.

I want… I need…

Abruptly I halt!

Not… not in this way!

He…

(*He! *)

has to do that! Has to make me die of pleasure, again!

I want again the paradise he gives me!

(*I want… him! I … need… HIM! *)

I pull my hand off from my sex, drenched with the juices of my arousal and wipe it against my skin, taking down my other hand from my breasts.

I stay so, while my breath dies down little by little till it becomes normal, still opening my robe, still watching my naked body.

Pensive of myself, and of what I’m doing and feeling, and of the woman I have became… because of him.

(*Thanks… to him? *)

Pensive, really conscious, now, of all the emotions he made me feel during the gorgeous passed night. Really in knowledge of all of them and of all they mean.

And surprised - yes, surprised, again! - I realize that, among the emotions that fidget inside me, I don’t feel either shame or uneasiness or embarrassment because of my acts and my thoughts.

I feel… I feel a sort of morbid, languid pleasure acting so…being so.

So cheekily, impudently, shamelessly… female! The female I have became by virtue of his love!

I feel simply… aware!

Aware, now, - totally, completely! - of how much I was mistaking in believing I could dispense with him!

Aware that I need him!

And I…

I shut my eyes, while a last powerful emotion inflates my heart… JOY!

JOY! JOY! JOY!

(*… I have him! *)

I won’t tell him anything… ANYTHING!

And he won’t ask me anything.

ANYTHING!

But I will have him, again, with me.

(*Inside me! *)

With me!

(*Inside me! *)

With me!

He will teach me yet love's things!

HE…

STOP!

(*Stop thinking, stop! *)

Before long he will be here.

Before long he will claim my body, AGAIN!

(*And my soul! *)

I open my eyes and throw a last glance at my mirrored image, closing my robe and fastening the belt’s knot.

Then I shut the closet and I walk away, toward my bed, and I sit on it.

Before long… he will be here…

TO LOVE ME!

(*Trepidation! Trepidation, yes! *)

Trepidation to be loved, kissed, caressed… penetrated, possessed…

(*Possessed, possessed, possessed… by him! *)

heart and soul!

Possessed by him, again!

And again!

And again!

I cannot fight against my desire, it’s too strong, too hard.

It’s too powerful, the arousal I feel with my only thought to be had by him again, to be in his possession, replenished by his puissant member, to feel it move inside me, to feel his mouth on my skin, his arms around me, his hands playing their overbearing play upon me and inside me, tyrannizing pitilessly and amorously my body, my flesh.

My eyes ajar, as my mouth, while – my breath heavy – I take my left hand to stroke softly and sensuously my thigh, opening the coat-tails of my robe.

Slowly, languidly, my hand goes up, inch by inch, towards the downy hairs that hide my sex.

Wet!

Hot!

With trenchant covetousness!

My fingers begin to fondle gently the swollen labia of my vulva that throbs now, openly exposed, at the same time that my right hand starts to follow with its fingertips the curves of my bosom, penetrating little by little under my neckline, enlarging it, making my breasts protrude, on show.

Tantalizing my achy nipples! Again!

(*Achy! *)

For the desire of his touch!

My vagina has started to spasm for the hankering of his glorious... splendiferous shaft!

Oh yes! I need him!

And he will satisfy my need!

Soon!

SOON!

How he made me perfectly understand!

His mocking words, just following our… morning match, echo in my mind….

*********
“Well, Commander! If I’m not misunderstanding your silence, your ideas tie in with mine.“

*********
The fingers of my left hand slide into my vulva! Yet again! Inexorably!

(*I need him! *)

I hear yet his teasing tone…

*********
“So, considering I did not sleep, and neither did you, as I believe, I…“

*********
My fingers thrust deep into my vagina, and my thumb is rubbing hard my clitoris aflutter! Again!

(*I need him! *)

I see yet his guileful snigger…

*********
“… I think a neuro-pressure session could be indeed a very appreciated tonic, tonight! For both two of us, don’t you think?”

*********
Yes!

YES! YES! YES! So, in this way, my whole being was crying loud, if only my eyes were talking for me!

“Mmmmmmmhhhhh…..”

A querulous whine begins to emerge from my mouth from the pleasure my hands are giving me! The pleasure which is the prelude to the wondrous pleasure he will make me feel shortly…

(*SHORTLY! *)

I see yet that expressive and telltale blink, that rascally and resistless smile on his face, as he spoke again.

*********
“At 8 hundred hours? Your quarters?”

*********
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

(*At 8 hundred hours! My quarters! Here and now! *)

Here!

Now!

I squeeze and stroke my clitoris, gently but strongly, as my right hand does the same with my left breast and my stiffened nipple…

(*I need him! I need him! *)

I hear yet my voice reply quietly to him.

*********
“Agreed, Commander”

*********
QUIETLY!

While I have a terrific turmoil inside!

I start to move my pelvis and to push my groin against my hand, while the humours of my excitement dunk my fingers once more.

I see it yet, that last marvellous, satisfied, warming smile on his visage, as he stood up, leaving me.

*********
“Ok, T’Pol. See you tonight!”

*********
(*Yes! Tonight! Now! *)

Now! Now! Now!

Yes!

(*Yes! *)

A neuro-pressure session!

(*A lovemaking session! *)

Another harrowing, unspeakable…

I respire powerfully in the awareness of a verity that can be unsaid, but not denied.

(*…ACT OF LOVE! *)

He meant that.

And I understood that!

(*And I agreed silently with that! *)

And I want that!

I’m dying for that!

(*I beg you, I beg you, my Ashayam! *)

Arrive soon!

Soon!

(*SOON! *)

Right now!

I need you! I need YOU!

I… need… YOU!

I arch my spine pushing my groin toward my hand which rummages frantically into my sex, my breasts and my inflated nipples tortured mercilessly by my other hand.

Gasping in my blind desire.

Incapable of resisting my need.

And then…

I feel him!

Yes! I feel him!

I smell his scent!

His presence!

I stop abruptly any movement of my hands and of my body.

I open wide my eyes.

I withdraw my hands from my body, quivering by the effort of restraining my lust.

I try to breathe regularly, closing my eyes again.

He…

(*HE! *)

HE WILL RELEASE ME!

I open my eyes looking ahead without seeing anything but his image.

It seems to me I can see his eyes, staring eagerly at me…

… His muscular body getting excited in watching mine…

… His hands, reaching out to grasp my naked flesh!

I breathe harsh and hard.

(*He will release me! *)

I recline my back a little toward the cushions that sit on the bed.

I untie the knot of my robe and push aside its hem, letting it slide down to either side of me, and I set my sole garment down, behind my shoulders, so that my nude breasts are well on display.

Now my robe is a mere ornament, nothing else than a manner to emphasize my nudity, in the dim candlelight of the room.

I widen slightly my thighs, laying my hands flat on them, at their junction with my groin, nearly to indicate… the road.

Actually, I have prepared myself to better receive him!

He will find me thus, when he will enter my quarters!

I close my eyes, struggling within, in the spasmodic wait.

He will find me thus, half-stripped, almost denudated, and exposing bawdily my body, in this lecherous way!

(*He will find me thus! *)

Bare and hot!

READY…

The doorbell emits its buzz.

His voice, by entry phone.

“T’Pol, it’s me. Are you ready? Can I come in?”

I try to talk normally, my eyes still shut.

“Come in, Commander. I am…”

Without modifying the position of my hands, I slant backward, lying my back against the cushions on the bed, and I widen further my thighs, so as to display more my body and my sex.

I unclench my eyelids.

“I am… ready.”

(*Yes! I’m ready! *)

Once again…

My bosom swells with a long breath of ardent desire.

Once again…

I AM READY FOR HIM!

?????? Trip’s Wait.



I was ready beforehand.

Very much beforehand.

Fidgety, anxious, confounded, like a teenager on his first date.

The day passed without my being aware of it, beaten by my insuppressible, recurrent thoughts about the past night… and the next.

I catch myself freshening up and reminiscing once again the last part of our… match, in the morning.

I feel yet the tremendous effort I gave to find the right way.

My words were mocking and… allusive, just the way she expected from me… from the man I am, and from the man who had the exacting task to take her back, to make her to accept my wishes… and hers, without causing her to feel embarrassed or shameful, giving her the opportunity to comply with her inner desires, without obliging her to deny what she had said, her Vulcan behaviour. Her whole self.

*********
“Well, Commander! If I’m not misunderstanding your silence, your ideas tie in with mine.“

*********
Silence, from her.

(*But her eyes were shining and waiting! *)

And I was encouraged to go ahead.

Carefully, looking out for false steps.

*********
“So, considering I did not sleep, and neither did you, as I believe, I…“

*********
My tone was teasing, and I was sniggering guilefully, as I went on speaking.

But I was trembling inside.

I was praying to God I hadn't been mistaken and wasn’t going to be mistaken, again.

*********

“… I think a neuro-pressure session could be indeed a very appreciated tonic, tonight! For both two of us, don’t you think?”

*********
Still silence, from her.

(*But the shine in her eyes had became a nova! *)

My fears and my thoughts during my laborious talk of the morning go vividly through my mind.

I was at the point. I had to speak and to act nimbly and smartly, making her perfectly aware of my intentions, and aware that I was aware, in my turn, that my intentions were the same intentions as hers.

And all that, without showing openly my play. Without making her scared – scared! – to have to act as Vulcans don’t do. Scared of her inner fear itself.

All that, displaying the image of myself that was the image she wanted to see, so that everything was sounding like it was happening… normally.

So, I blinked, covertly hinting, a blackguard smile on my face, in the meantime I spoke again.

*********
“At 8 hundred hours? Your quarters?”

*********
Her voice… Oh her voice! Her voice which was replying quietly to me, while her eyes were speaking volumes!

*********
“Agreed, Commander”

*********
I must force myself not to halt and not to lean on the corridor’s wall, in the attempt to bear the happiness which I felt and which overwhelms my heart even now!

“Agreed, Commander.”

That she said!

In clear, absolute knowledge of what I meant!

As her large, limpid eyes were telling me!

*********
“Ok, T’Pol. See you tonight!”

*********
That’s what I told her, unable to suppress a smile which displayed on my face all my satisfaction, while I stood up, to leave her.

*********
(*Ok, T’Pol. See you tonight! *)

Tonight!

Now!

And the dread, the doubts which plagued me during the whole day, irrupt plentiful inside me.

Just now!

Just now that I’m going to have my response!

It is the dread and the doubts that began to harass me right after I leave her, that obsessed me continually, that I tried to constrain in the depth of my soul, attending to my job headfirst.

The dread and the doubts that made me unable to stay in my quarters, when I had to come to them eventually.

Alone, together with my uncertainties, my fears, my hopes.

That's why I was ready beforehand. Not only because of the anxiety to meet her. This one was there, obviously, puissant and strong.

But, at the top, even if I was attempting to ignore it, there was one dead fear.

And if I was mistaken? If I was misunderstanding it all? If I was seeing with human eyes what should not be seen with human eyes?

All this was replenishing my mind, in the Mess Hall, where I had came, in the attempt to find some relief among other people, and where everyone seemed to be shunning me, maybe because of the somber air I was showing.

A somber air…

A somber air on the face of a man who would have been on the top of paradise!

Who has seen his ever revealed dreams come true!

Who is on the point of meeting again - to... to join, perhaps! – the effulgent source of those dreams!

But that, exactly that …is the problem!

I know, by now, that I didn’t dream, that this marvellous night wasn’t a dream!

But, notwithstanding I know perfectly that her feelings were true, that my gruelling job of the morning achieved its aim because she, too, wanted that… I can’t help but think I am interpreting as Human a woman who… is not Human!

And what if virginity doesn’t have the same value for Vulcan women as it has for many Human women? And men.

For Vulcans, are the feelings, the looks, the gestures different from ours?

If I am demanding from her one thing she cannot give me?

If that "Agreed, Commander" in the morning wasn't saying anything else than... - I felt my heart break! - ... than what could it mean, to the ears of the others?

If I am mistaken?

IF I AM MISTAKING IT?

I stood up suddenly, unable to stay firm, overwhelmed by the harrowing flow of my thoughts.

I walked away toward the window onto space and I looked out through it.

And then… there… in front of space’s immensity… another thought – puissant, frightening! – took possession of my soul!

(*Will I be capable? *)

Will I be capable of withstanding this huge effort?

These first moments of our relationship have been very revealing of the destiny that is waiting for me, in case I’m right.

A continuous war, a fight, a destroying effort to find the balance, to make her quiet and glad, to meet her wishes and her being, as a man has to do with the woman he loves.

Trifles! Pushovers!

Except that, in my case, this woman is not Human!

(*Will I be capable? *)

Will I be capable of bearing all that? This destiny?

The only destiny that I can have?

HER!!!!

(*HER!!!! HER!!!! HER!!!! HER!!!! *)

And there… in front of space's immensity… I found my life!

In a flash it ran through my mind all the images, all the feelings of the passed night.

Her gorgeous body that she has given to me!

The unreachable beauty of her astounding features!

Her kisses!

Her sighs!

Her looks!

Her gestures!

Her!

HER!

But… above all… immense… marvellous… unique…

HER SOUL!

I saw it!

And I… felt it!

There’s a beauty, in her soul, a light so intense…that it can annihilate a man!

The beauty of her body can fade… maybe… in the course of time.

But the beauty of her soul… NEVER!

Never will it fade…that desire… that need… of love… of giving and having love… that I saw and perceived in her soul!

That probably she not even knows, and that, nevertheless, I sensed clearly and perfectly!

And this is absolutely more than enough to make a man do everything for her!

To die for her!

And this man…

…IT’S ME!

So, I’m here.

In this corridor.

In front of her door.

Any doubt vanished from my mind.

Ready to meet my destiny.

It is there, beyond her door.

In her hands!

I sigh deeply.

I muster my courage.

I push the doorbell on her door and I speak, trying to make my voice normal.

“T’Pol, it’s me. Are you ready? Can I come in?”

Her voice resounds from inside.

“Come in, Commander. I am…”

A pause.

Short.

(*Strange! *)

Then, her voice, again.

(*Strange! *)

“I am… ready.”

The door opens under my command.

I enter the room.

The door shuts behind me.

I try to adjust my sight in the dim light of the room.

I don’t see her.

Then…

I turn my head toward her bed.

I see her!

I GASP!


The End.

Of the conclusion’s first scene.

I hope it has been appreciated. Anyway, a fact is sure: things seem to become hot, very hot.

Maybe even hotter than how they have been during the first night.

I think it's worth seeing the way they develop.

At least, I believe.

Do you agree with me?

I hope so.


Back to Part 5
Continue to Part 2 of the Conclusion

Like it? Hate it? Just want to point out a typo? Join the discussion now.

Disclaimer: Star Trek in all its various forms and its characters are the property of CBS/Paramount. No copyright infringement is intended by the authors of this site, which is solely for the purpose of entertainment and is not for profit. This site is owned by CX and was opened to the public in February 2008.