Index Star Trek: Enterprise Star Trek: The Original Series Star Trek: The Next Generation Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Star Trek: Voyager Original Work

Depths (Unfathomed "Harbinger") – Part Six (The Conclusion, Finally!)

By Asso

Scene three – Pleasure and Love.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Once more I think I mustn’t repeat anything about Genre, Spoiler and Rating. I believe everything is clear by now.

And once more, I must thank Linda, and hope my effort can be enjoyed.

And now... LET'S SEE HOW THE SECOND NIGHT GOES ALONG!


None


I nod in his arms, holding him tightly to me, ready to obey whatever order he wants to give me, quivering in the agonizing expectancy, a consuming flame between my thighs, my nipples achy with desire against the fabric of his t-shirt.

I am struggling within over the wish to feel his bare chest against my bare breasts, his penis, which presses hard against my hip from under his pants, directly nude and strong on my nude skin, but I don’t dare to move.

I have to obey his orders, to follow acquiescently - willingly - his volition.

DYING OF DESIRE!

His hands go down slowly and sensuously along my back, forcing me to raise it from the cushions.

Then they go up, sliding on my body, caressing languorously my skin, until they reach my bare shoulder.

His hands go away from my flesh and grasp the lapel of my robe, which stays down, behind me.

I understand what he wants to do.

He wants me to be utterly disrobed, wholly nude, with not even that pretence of garment that my open robe is now.

Immediately I lower my arms so that he can easily achieve his aim.

They slip out of the sleeves of my robe and he seizes and pulls it, attempting to make it slid off from below my ass.

And again I facilitate his work, tilting forward my torso and pushing with my hands on the bed as leverage, so that I can raise my bum.

And my robe falls away, far… on the floor.

It is… it is wondrous… gorgeous… to get denuded in this way by him!

It is luxurious to feel so… wielded by him, so abandoned to the enjoyment of giving him the pleasure he wants from me.

The pleasure of being used, and tasted, and handled, and touched… so intimately manipulated and fingered by his hands.

They are greedy, shameless.

They don't have limits, in their desire to disclose and to savour the most intimate parts of my body in the most intimate way, and I smooth their job, as he ordered me and as I want, breathing harshly in pleasure.

He has repositioned me so that I'm abutting upon his chest with my left shoulder.

His left arm is around me, placed on my bosom, the hand holding my right breast tightly, without containment, keeping me in such a position that his right hand is free to go down easily along my back.

To my buttocks.

His hand reaches them and squeezes them forcefully, both of them, and then his fingers come down further to discover and caress the groove that parts them.

And I understand what he wants to do!

I pull up also my other leg and squat on the bed, and then, grasping with both my hands the arm which holds me firm and using it as a support, my head tilted back and my eyes clenched, I raise my bum…

I raise it well aloft, to give his hand better access to go where it wants to go.

And to do what it wants to do!

“Mmmmmmhhhhhhhh…..!”

I can’t help moaning with convulsed pleasure, luxuriating in this harrowing … – (*He told me this term, once! *) – in this gorgeous… foreplay!

His hand… goes down, more… until it reaches my sex from behind!

It slides upon my vulva, covering it, flat.

The position he is holding me… the way he is holding me, by my breasts and by my vulva… the feel of his hand on my sex, the way he is titillating it, from behind…

I get lost in a sensation of mad – forbidden! - pleasure.

I want more!

I want to give myself to him the way he wants!

I want him to hold me by my breast the way he wants!

I want to better feel his hand between my thighs!

I want... I want...

Frantically I stretch out my arms down on the bed to support my weight, and my eyes still closed, my head now reclined forward, I am kneeling, and I widen my knees, so as to allow his hand to taste and tantalize broadly and loosely my vulva.

He follows my movements and he kneels like me on the bed, to my left side, his torso straightened, still holding me like this, his left hand squeezing and torturing alternately both my breasts which now dangle down at his mercy.

And his right hand...

“Ooooooohhhhhhh …”

I whine, loud, long, inevitably, with unsuppressible delight, with a lust that cannot be repressed, that cannot be minimally controlled!

…his right hand begins to move flat on my vulva, rubbing my swollen sex from the outside, arousing and pleasuring me terrifyingly!

I crumble down on my elbows, my ass raised uphill, so as to make my vulva perfectly available to him, my face pressed on the bed, in the vain attempt to repress my moans of pleasure, my entreaties to him to go on, to not cease his heartbreaking administrations, to give me more of them!

“Ooooooohhhhhhh … Yes! Yes! Thus! More! MORE!”

I understand now the meaning of his words, what he wanted to say with that “This time, Darlin’, is my time”!

This time is not the discover of love.

This time is the search for love!

And for pleasure.

HIS PLEASURE!

This time he wants to use me for his pleasure!

But his pleasure… IS MINE!

Uncontrollably, my pelvis starts to move, and I press my groin against his hand to scrub my ebullient vulva against his palm, my inner humours sopping his fingers.

And at last, impossible to restrain, a choked shout comes from my mouth.

A prayer.

A burning wish.

AN ORDER!

“Trip! Go inside! Enter inside! WITH YOUR HAND!"

And...

I gasp!

His hand widens my labia and slips into my vulva, and… and his fingers enter my vagina with bossiness and come down into it!

Deeply!

Enlarging my throbbing inner walls!

I'm unable to think coherently!

I can only get lost in this stunning sensation to be violated in such a way by him, by the man to whom everything is granted by me!

By the man of my life!

And, without will, making me feel the full the pleasure he gives me, unable to follow his orders, I begin to move my ass and my pelvis, to sense his fingers flowing in and out of my dripping wet sex, complying with their movement.

While he – my man! - is playing - yes, playing! - my vagina with his fingers as if they were his member.

I… I don’t know!

I don’t know in how many ways tonight he will make me die of pleasure and of love!

And under his dexterous hand, impaled and explored by fingers which torment without rest my sex, I start to shake, feeling my orgasm is already coming.

Too much is my arousal, too much I have repressed in my room - alone! - my wish!

Too much he is capable of exciting me!

I NEED! I NEED!

I need my release now and...

The thought catches my mind as a fireball!

I need... I WANT to come by his hand!

How I already have came by his shaft!

And by his tongue!

My movements get faster, as my breath.

I feel it!

One moment, one moment yet and I will come, spasming inside around his fingers!

And his fingers halt!

And his hand which is squeezing restlessly my bosom stops its movement, simply continuing to immure mercilessly my right breast!

“Oh no, Trip! NO! NO! NO!!

Yes! Just so!

I burst out shouting, yelling his nickname, in total frustration, my face pressed on the sheet, my eyes agape.

I lift my head and tilt it up, looking at him, upset, trying despairingly to go on with my movement, to force him to keep his hand on the job.

I continue, unable to control myself.

I’m incredulous that I can speak thus, but it is my voice the tremulous, imploring voice which I… and he… hear!

There's no room for lies, tonight. Lies' time is ended.

“Don’t stop, Trip! Don’t stop! I beg you! I beg you! I will do everything you want! I will obey you every inch! But go on, Trip! Go on! Make me…”

I swallow, looking sidelong at him, from my subdued position.

… Make me come! Now! With your hand!

He bends upon me, still torturing my breast, still holding me by the inside of my sex.

A flash, in his blue eyes.

His voice, low and warm, on my ear.

“At your beck and call, Honey. Sure! With… both… my hands!

My eyes widen even more, while he goes on, almost scary.

“And not only that!”

And once again… once again… I tremble in his possession.


The first night was a marvellous dream.

The second night cannot be described or called. In no way!

(*The first night I had you. The second night I… possess you! *)

I believed I'd possessed her, the first night, but it’s untrue.

There's something in the male sexual desire, in the way that men love, which is intrinsic to men and that women know instinctively, which is the counter-alter of the way that women love.

And of which only now I'm becoming really aware.

Making love is wonderful, splendid. It's wondrous when you achieve your release in the body of the woman who is conceding herself to you.

The woman who loves you and whom you love.

But there's something else, maybe more important, and that’s the immense pleasure which a man feels in sensing and perceiving that this woman is taking pleasure, really, from him and from what he is doing to her.

It’s a delight to feel her get lost in your love, utterly open to you in her body and her soul, without shame, glad… happy… desirous… to give herself so boundlessly to you.

And that… I think… I hope… I’M SURE!... That can be indeed done by this woman only if this woman… is indeed in love with you!

I watch the gorgeous woman who trembles in my arms.

I watch the way she is giving herself to me.

The melting trepidation her face shows.

The light, soft and nevertheless dazzling, which blazes in her eyes.

I have listened to her words.

Dazed and stunned, bewitched... I have listened to her words!

And I understand what it means to possess, indeed to possess, the woman you love!

I understand now, clearly and vividly, that only the woman who really loves you can ask you to possess her... like she... my T'Pol!... is asking me!

And, by doing so, she takes… - like if already I wasn't sufficiently convinced of that! - she takes unconditional possession of me, locking me in a cage I never will be able to run away from!

YES!

(*All right, my damned Vulcan mistress! All right! I won, and you defeated my victory! At the exact time I thought I was the winner, you conquered me with those damned womanly subtle arts any woman well knows, Human or… Vulcan! Anyway…*)

A heat I never felt earlier warms my heart.

(*… Anyway, if it will have to be a hell the life you will give me... well, so be it!! I will roast blissful in this hell! *)

Then I admonish myself to cease having such stupid thoughts.

She asked me for something.

Something to do with my hand.

And I have to satisfy her.

To the best!

With both my hands!


He doesn’t pull out from my vulva the hand whose fingers are jabbed in my vagina, keeping me still in this way, while his other hand lets go my bosom and slides along my belly.

Slowly, little by little, it goes down, on my groin and finally reaches my vulva.

And – I remain out of breath! - enters it anteriorly!

His hand finds my clitoris… and starts to torment it, while the fingers of his right hand begin again to move inside my vagina.

My head snaps backward and then down again on the bed, my eyes and my mouth agape in the harrowing sensation I feel in my sex, penetrated and tortured by both his hands.

(*BY BOTH HIS HANDS! *)

I … I…

(*I could really die of pleasure!! *)

His hands and his fingers carry on their heartrending job inside me, my face pressed and hidden in the bed, my hands grasping the sheet.

My pelvis stretched out, aloft, moving to and fro, up and down, in unison with my harsh breaths and with the movements of his hands, to allow me to savour at full blast the unspeakable pleasure they are giving my sex.

But he doesn’t go faster! He doesn’t want me yet to get lost in orgasm!

He wants me to die!

And I will die, indeed, under his hands, if he won’t give me what I need! What I implore of him!

And again, my voice, imploring and lustful, from among my sighs of pleasure.

My voice, which calls him with his nickname!

“Trip!... Ohhh!... Please!... Oooohhh!!!...

Please! ”

And again his voice.

Sweetly demanding!

In my ear.

“Straighten, Hon. Slowly.”

My vagina throbbing around his fingers, my clitoris delighted by his hand, I attempt to do what he orders me, panting in pleasure, very careful that his hands don't slip out from my sex.

By now I'm completely lost in our erotic play, and I'm... happy.

Stunned and happy!

Because I'm doing that, because I have something that no Vulcan male could ever give me, because I had the.. luck to escape my grey fate, because I'm able to understand and to know... to taste... that love... is not only Pon-Far!

(*NO! Love is NOT Pon-Far! *)

Love is not a simple biological need, furious and wrathfull... and cold!

Love is this, this marvellous thing I have!

It is the pleasure to love and to be loved for the mere pleasure… the delight… to love and to be loved! By the one you love!

By him!

HIM!

He, and what he is for me, the light he has brought into my life, against my foolish stubbornness itself, without forcing me, understanding my fear, giving me the chance to turn back without the necessity to explain anything to him, the chance to have all that…

He, and all this, flood my katra!

Stunned and happy!

Yes! So am I!

Because I have… HIM!

Him, who teaches me… love!

And I want to savour love, in all its folds, without shame or boundaries, without containment, without restraint.

And I... am doing it! With him and by him!

My man, my K'diwa, is making me die of love!

Now I'm upright, on my knees, well spread the one away from the other, so that his hands can easily go on with what they are doing inside me.

The one from the front, the other from behind!

My left hand covering his left, to follow its move and to keep it sure inside me, and my right hand holding his right wrist, behind me, to assure that his hand doesn’t go out from the ravenous depths of my sex, a nonstop whine of pleasure coming out from my mouth.

“Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh…….!!!!!!”

I don’t know how he is able to do it in such a difficult position, but the fingers of his right hand are still there, inside my vagina, from behind, revelling in it, giving me an infinite pleasure in feeling them in me, moving inside me, a pleasure that intensifies every time I move.

And his left hand is squeezing and stroking and brushing and scrubbing and rubbing my clitoris from the front of my vulva.

(*Now I go dying of pleasure!! REALLY!!! *)

They don't let me, these hands. They delight me and hold me and manoeuvre me in… so intimate a manner.

Then I feel his finger slip out slowly from my vagina.

I widen my eyes, with mad chagrin, while my right hand clenches his wrist to keep his hand in its right place. Inside me! INSIDE MY SEX!

A stifled exclamation from my throat!

“TRIP! NO!”

His name is constantly on my mouth, by now!

“NO TRIP! NO!”

And again his enchanting voice in my ear.

“Trust me! Trust me, MY LOVE!”

(*MY LOVE!!! *)

He has said it!

HE HAS SAID IT!

HE HAS CALLED ME… MY LOVE!

HIS LOVE!

And my eyes closed, my heart inflated, I reply to him!

“YES TRIP! YES MY… MY…”

I’m unable to utter these words!

I cannot… I cannot give free voice to my feelings so easily!

But…

But he will understand!

(*HE WILL UNDERSTAND!!! *)


I… I… I HAVE SAID IT!

I HAVE SAID IT!

And she…

SHE… SHE TOO… SHE… HAS SAID IT!

She didn’t say it… but she did say it!

NO! She did say it, even if she didn’t say it!

NO! She didn’t say it, even if she did say it!

NO! She…

OH STOP!!!

(*Stop! Stop! Stop! *)

Stop!

You are loving her, man!

Yes!

YOU ARE LOVING HER!

AND SHE… (*SHE IS LOVING YOU, MAN! Your hands inside her! Your heart inside her! Together with hers! *)

Beating in unison with hers!

Your soul inside hers! Around hers!

Blended with hers!

HER!

My life and my breath!

The air that I respire, that gives me life.

The sun that heats me.

The moon that makes light my night.

The star that guides my walk and my route.

The water that quenches my thirst.

The food that nourishes me.

My pathway.

MY DESTINY!

My life!

MY… love!

Deeper than the space which divides our worlds.

Greater than the distance which separates our races.

(*You are my love T’Pol! *)

For better or for worse!

And tonight…

(*Tonight, my love…*)

… Tonight I will make you die… AND LIVE! ... of pleasure…

and of love!


YES!

Tonight T’Pol… and Trip… will die… AND LIVE! ... of pleasure…

AND OF LOVE!

I’ll show it!

If you want!


Back to Part 7

Like it? Hate it? Just want to point out a typo? Join the discussion now.

Disclaimer: Star Trek in all its various forms and its characters are the property of CBS/Paramount. No copyright infringement is intended by the authors of this site, which is solely for the purpose of entertainment and is not for profit. This site is owned by CX and was opened to the public in February 2008.