Index Star Trek: Enterprise Star Trek: The Original Series Star Trek: The Next Generation Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Star Trek: Voyager Original Work

Moving Forward
By luli27

Disclaimer: Neither the characters, the original concept, most of the medical explanations . . . Umm, might be easier this way: nothing belongs to me except the plot. Oh, wait, Jennifer is mine too!
Genre: I'd have to say romance/drama.
Description: Everything up to and including Terra Prime.

Author's Notes: Well, here's the sequel to "Last Chance". I honestly had no plans to write a sequel when I started to write LC; it was just that one shot I had to get out. But then I wrote the scene where T'Pol saw Trip with Jennifer and I had the overwhelming urge to write her losing control. But I couldn't because that wasn't the plot I'd plan on. So, musie started planning and before I knew it, I had the plot for a sequel. And here it is!! This one is multichapter as opposed to LC but it is done. First time I ever post a multichapter fic that's done. I'll be posting an ep every two days; maybe sooner if you guys really ask for it :) Blackmail, you say? That's such an ugly word. I didn't say it was the wrong word, just that it is an ugly one :). Anyway, it's only three chapters, though I am thinking of writing another sequel after that. We'll see how it goes. Before I go, I have to thank Puppet, my beta. I'd also like to acknowledge that all the info I didn't know off hand I got from Alpha Memory. It's a really cool site where you can have almost any Star Trek question answered. Ok, enjoy!!

Status: Completed


Moving Forward - Chapter 1 (PG-13), 30 September 2008
Moving Forward - Chapter 2 (PG-13), 2 October 2008
Moving Forward - Chapter 3 (PG-13), 14 October 2008

Like it? Hate it? Just want to point out a typo? Join the discussion now.

Disclaimer: Star Trek in all its various forms and its characters are the property of CBS/Paramount. No copyright infringement is intended by the authors of this site, which is solely for the purpose of entertainment and is not for profit. This site is owned by CX and was opened to the public in February 2008.