Index Star Trek: Enterprise Star Trek: The Original Series Star Trek: The Next Generation Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Star Trek: Voyager Original Work

"Bottom of the Ninth"
by A. Rhea King

Rating: PG
Disclaimer: Don't own them, CBS/Paramount does.
Genre: Drama/Angst
Description: Archer makes it official. The crew comes across a sculpture park -- a very, very large sculpture park. Trip spends time with his Xyrillian daughter. Malcolm tries to explain an American saying to Sista. Trip and T'Pol deal with a painful blow.


Why Locked Doors Are Good (2)

Brila smiled, giggling when Archer kissed her neck. She let her head drift to the side, enjoying every light kiss he placed on her neck. He worked his kisses up her neck to her lips.

The doorbell beeped but he ignored it. It beeped a second time.

“You’d better answer that,” Brila muttered.

Archer didn’t answer it or stop kissing her. She smiled, pulling her arms tight around his neck.

The ready room door opened and the two lovers broke slowly from their embrace to stare at T’Pol. She stared back at them without an expression.

“I have the information you requested about the system we’ll be reaching in the morning.” T’Pol held out the PADD she was carrying.

Archer wrapped his arms around Brila, holding her tight.

“Thank you. Just set it on my desk.” He smiled when his fingers feathered across Brila’s side, making her giggle.

T’Pol obeyed the order.

“Was that all?” Archer asked, looking back down into Brila’s eyes.

Brila smiled, tracing his lips with a finger. Archer smiled, catching her hand and kissing her fingertips.

T’Pol watched the two for a moment. “The other matters can wait. They are not pressing.”

“Good. I’ll call you…later.”

“Yes, Captain.”

T’Pol left the ready room. Brila rubbed her nose against Archer’s.

“Did we embarrass her?” Archer asked.

“Nope. She was just surprised.”

“Someday I might actually embarrass her.”

“Not likely. But enough about her…what about me?”

Archer started kissing Brila again.


Back to Chapter 1
Continue to Chapter 3

Like it? Hate it? Just want to point out a typo? Join the discussion now.

Disclaimer: Star Trek in all its various forms and its characters are the property of CBS/Paramount. No copyright infringement is intended by the authors of this site, which is solely for the purpose of entertainment and is not for profit. This site is owned by CX and was opened to the public in February 2008.