Index Star Trek: Enterprise Star Trek: The Original Series Star Trek: The Next Generation Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Star Trek: Voyager Original Work

"I'm a Believer"
by A. Rhea King

Rating: PG
Disclaimer: Don't own them, CBS/Paramount does.
Genre: Humor
Description: In this chapter of the tweens the prank war continues, Porthos charms aliens and goes for a mud bath, and Trip administers his special brand of first aid.


Returning The Favor (3)

            Trip heard a noise and stopped, looking toward the door. He turned back to what he was working on in the tool cabinet. Trip carefully set the tension on the line and balanced the can of flour. Next he carefully armed the device with five water balloons and then very carefully closed the cabinet door. Trip turned and jumped when he found T’Pol standing there.

            “T’Pol!” Trip smiled.

            “This game is ludicrous,” T’Pol stated.

            “What game?”

            “The one you and Ensign Fields are playing.”

            “It’s not ludicrous. It’s revenge. There’s a difference.”

            “And why should I not tell Ensign Fields that you have set a trap for her?”

            Trip leaned toward T’Pol. “Because I’d get really, really mad at you.” Trip walked away.

            T’Pol looked at the cabinet door and then Trip when the door opened to let him out of engineering. She turned and walked out of engineering.

#

            Sherie walked up to Trip.

            “Sir?” she said.

            Trip looked at her. “Yeah?”

            “I’m going up to deck B to fix the conduit.”

            “Okay. Use the tools in cabinet E.”

            “Yes, sir.”

            Sherie turned and walked toward the tool cabinets. Trip turned around, an evil grin creeping across his lips. The officer he had been talking to fell silent, watching Sherie.

            Sherie reached up and opened the cabinet door. Five water balloons flew out and drenched her. A can of flour sprung out of the cabinet, coating Sherie’s face, chest and shoulders with flour. Sherie stood for a few minutes, doing and saying nothing. She turned to Trip.

            “The tools in cabinet E are being used. I’ll use the ones in cabinet F,” Sherie said.

            Trip smiled. “Sure.”

            Sherie retrieved the tools and walked away.

            “You were saying?” Trip asked the officer.

            The officer was staring at him.

            “Eddy.”

            “Yes. I was saying,” Eddy turned back to the monitor to continue talking.


Back to Chapter 2
Continue to Chapter 4

Like it? Hate it? Just want to point out a typo? Join the discussion now.

Disclaimer: Star Trek in all its various forms and its characters are the property of CBS/Paramount. No copyright infringement is intended by the authors of this site, which is solely for the purpose of entertainment and is not for profit. This site is owned by CX and was opened to the public in February 2008.