Index Star Trek: Enterprise Star Trek: The Original Series Star Trek: The Next Generation Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Star Trek: Voyager Original Work

"Pen to Paper"
by A. Rhea King

Rating: PG
Disclaimer: Don't own them, CBS/Paramount does.
Genre: Humor/Drama
Description: More prankster games, there's nothing like a hole outside the girl's bathroom, even the reclamation crew has a secret, and a crewman is lost.


Two For Flinching (8)

Amanda almost groaned when she heard the door open.

“Amanda,” Trip whispered.

Amanda opened her eyes. “Lights. Ten percent,” Amanda said.

The lights came up and she found Trip standing by the bunk beds. Trip grinned.

“Thanks.” Trip disappeared from her sight. Amanda leaned over the edge of her bunk, watching Trip.

Trip pulled Sherie’s hands out from under the covers and spread ink on them. He pulled a feather out of his breast pocket and tickled Sherie’s nose. Sherie slapped her nose, smearing ink across her nose. Amanda giggled. Trip ticked Sherie’s nose, cheek, chin and forehead. He stood suddenly, winked at Amanda and left.

“Geeze!” Amanda whispered. “Lights, off.”

#

“Sir.”

Trip turned and cleared his throat to hide his smile. The ink had stained Sherie’s skin so that there were light patches of blue where she’d smacked her face when he’d tickled it.

“Yes?”

“These repairs are done,” Sherie said, smiling at him.

“Good. Good.”

“I’ll be down in the bio lab, repairing some circuitry there.”

“Okay.” Trip cleared his throat.

Sherie turned and walked away, holding her head high to prove he hadn’t gotten the best of her. Trip turned back to his work, allowing himself to laugh.


Back to Chapter 7
Continue to Chapter 9

Like it? Hate it? Just want to point out a typo? Join the discussion now.

Disclaimer: Star Trek in all its various forms and its characters are the property of CBS/Paramount. No copyright infringement is intended by the authors of this site, which is solely for the purpose of entertainment and is not for profit. This site is owned by CX and was opened to the public in February 2008.