Index Star Trek: Enterprise Star Trek: The Original Series Star Trek: The Next Generation Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Star Trek: Voyager Original Work

"Truth Scores"
by A. Rhea King

Rating: PG
Disclaimer: Don't own them, CBS/Paramount does.
Genre: Humor
Description: They're ewoks? Diaper 1 and Malcolm 0, the finer points of Animal Crackers is discussed, Travis and Archer find themselves on the business end of a cranky feline, and Trip shows Eartik a thing or two about gravity.


Monopoly (7)

Archer was glad that the day was over. He didn’t want to deal with any more angry aliens who decided he and his crew were the main problem of the galaxy. Archer turned into the mess hall and slowed to a stop. Across the mess hall seven crewmen, including Travis and Trip, were crowded around a table.

“Computer, time,” Archer ordered.

“The time is oh-one-hundred and sixteen hours,” the computer reported.

Archer slowly walked toward the group until he could see that they were playing the board game Monopoly.

“OHHHH! Not again!” one of the crewmen cried out.

“’Fraid so. Off to jail you go,” Trip laughed.

Archer stopped near the table, but the group was so focused on the game that they didn’t notice him. Archer knew from experience that the game could take them into tomorrow afternoon if they let it. He opened his mouth to remind them they had work, but then he stopped. He remembered that at least four of the seven had tomorrow off. Archer quietly backed away until he was sure they wouldn’t hear him. He retrieved the glass of tea and sandwich he had come for and slipped out of the mess hall unnoticed.


“Monopoly” is a registered ™ of Parker Brothers


Back to Chapter 6
Continue to Chapter 8

Like it? Hate it? Just want to point out a typo? Join the discussion now.

Disclaimer: Star Trek in all its various forms and its characters are the property of CBS/Paramount. No copyright infringement is intended by the authors of this site, which is solely for the purpose of entertainment and is not for profit. This site is owned by CX and was opened to the public in February 2008.