Index Star Trek: Enterprise Star Trek: The Original Series Star Trek: The Next Generation Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Star Trek: Voyager Original Work

Depths (Unfathomed "Harbinger")-Part One-
By Asso

Rating: NC17
Disclaimer: OK, OK, OK! Enterprise is owned by Paramount, not me. No infringement intended, no profit made.
Genre: Romance, sweet . . . very, very sweet. But… well… A romance can be also hot. VERY HOT! I mean: strongly hot! (NC17, sure!)
Description: Ahem… It isn't always woman who goes better than devil (Even when this woman is a Vulcan female)
Spoilers:This time there's obviously a definite spoiler. Which do you think it's?

Author's Notes: 1)The words in italic between (*___*) represent the thoughts (Oh, but… it's strange, isn't it?) 2) A great, very great thank to Linda, who kindly edited my work. Swiftly, carefully and gently. Ah... And cleverly!

I told many times that sooner or later I would have written again something "HOT", like my second attempt, "Honeymoon". And now it arrived time of doing it. Yes… because there's a question that whirls in my mind, since a long time. How exactly did things happen during the first love encounter of our couple? And what happened, after their talking, the morning after? And their words and their expressions in that morning... could have they hidden something else... I mean: something far cry from what it could sound, by any chance? And the Bond? One fine day T'Pol realizes that she and Trip are "Bonded", and the reason is their "Mating". Of course. Because she's Vulcan, and when Vulcans mate... Mh... Maybe. But Trip is Human, not Vulcan. There's something strange, in my opinion. Something… unsaid. Who knows. Perhaps it's true that Vulcans can bond when they mate, but, if you remember, T'Pol tells Trip that they are bonded, speaking of that as it was a belief, almost nothing more than a hearsay. Is it possible, in order that the bond can be created, that the "mating" has to be a little "peculiar"? Well… I believe that all these things deserve a lot of considerations. And so… It here's Unfathomed "Harbinger". I hope it will be enjoyed.


Depths (Unfathomed "Harbinger")

I break off the kiss and I stand up, in front of him, staring at the stunned expression on his face.

By now, I no longer can stop myself.

And I don't want.

My body, naked under the robe, trembles.

My nipples harden.

I feel a damp glow between my thighs.

I feel my vulva wet.

By now, I no longer can lie to myself.

I'm longing to be his.

That is why I did put on nothing, under my robe.

That is why I talked in this way, tonight.

That is why now my mouth is half-open, my lips are dry, my eyes are bedimmed with lust, gazing covetously at his body, at his face, at his mouth.

He is mine!

Only mine!

Not Corporal Cole's!

Neither of any other woman!

Only mine!

Mine!

Mine!!!

I want him.

YES!

I want him!

I… I'm craving to be his.

I'm… dying… to be possessed by him!

And ONLY Ionly Ihave the right to be his!

With a fluid motion I open my robe, letting it slid from my shoulders on the floor, exposing me, wholly nude, to his look.

His eyes - wide open, dazed, astounded – run upon me, along my body, scrutinizing it from head to feet.

My legs.

My thighs.

The dense downy hairs that cover my sex that I feel hot and throbbing by the craving to be penetrated by him.

My trembly belly.

My firm breasts, swollen with desire, which rise and swell at the rhythm of my harsh breath, my nipples tumid and turgid by the lust for the touch of his fingers, of his hands, of his mouth, of his tongue.

And, at last, his eyes come back on my face.

On his face, always the same, incredulous expression.

I lean toward him, laying my hands on his shoulders.

My eyes fixed into his, I reach his lips with my lips.

My mouth opens upon his mouth, and I kiss him avidly, yet again.

Only once I have kissed a man.

Sim.

A small, chaste kiss of gratitude and of fear.

And of guilt.

Gratitude for his sacrifice...

Fear that this was turning out useless.

That it wasn't able to give back to me… my Trip!

And of guilt, because… I wanted his sacrifice, so as to have again… with me… him!

HIM!

my Trip!

These of this night, are my first kisses… of… of love.

But even if I'm naive, I'm sure... I know... I feel… how I must do!

I close slowly my eyes, while my lips devour and savour his lips; while my tongue enters his mouth, and meets his tongue; while my hands slither on his neck and on his nape, positioning better his head for my kiss, drawing him closer to me.

His body is stiff under the touch of my hands.

His mouth is passive, not responding to my mouth.

To my kiss.

His hands rest immovable on the floor, at his sides.

And then, inch by inch, while my mouth and my tongue go on my hungry kiss, while my hands stroke languorously and wishfully his shoulders, his neck, his torso, his chest… I feel his body thawing.

His mouth covers my mouth, his lips suck my lips, his tongue begins to dance with mine.

Then… he lays his hands on my hips.


It's impossible!

It's NOT true!

It's a dream!

It's not T'Pol the woman who is offering her naked body to me!

Who kissed hungrily and sweetly my lips!

Who is staring with desire at me!

It is NOT her mouth that is avidly devouring my mouth!

It is NOT her hands that are softly and sensually caressing my skin!

NO!

It can't be her breath the warm breath that mingles with mine!

And nevertheless…

I… I feel her – her, her, her! - small and delicious hands, her velvety skin, her soft lips, her fragrant mouth…

That mouth that so many times I dreamed of kissing… without having the courage of confessing it myself…

Yes… This is a dream!

The most wonderful dream I ever dreamed!

A dream!

And… who cares?

Don't wake me!

Let me dream!

Let me taste and savouring her skin, her mouth, her lips, her breath!

Let my tongue dance with her tongue, while we kiss each other, in this dream!

Let me lay… my hands… on her hips!


His hands slowly draw down me toward him, closer to him.

I let him rule me, obeying his guidance, without breaking our kiss.

I lower myself, laying astride his lap, my legs wide open to either side of him.

Slowly, languorously, his hands run along my body, upon my skin, from my hips to my bottom, making me shudder with pleasure, a pleasure that never I knew.

I break the kiss and I watch intensely into his eyes, while his arms enfold my body, while I press against him, while I'm rubbing my breasts and my nipples against his chest, while my labia swell, while spasms are running inside my vulva and into my vagina, feeling his penis rising, powerful and strong, under his pants, against my behind, that I am purposely moving against his straightened member, lasciviously.

His eyes shine with lust, arousing my pride and increasing my wish.

No one, NO ONE, can do this with him, except for ME!

Again my mouth reaches his mouth, hungrily kissing him.

I close my eyes, while strictly enfolding him, sucking his lips and his tongue.

But he shakes his head, stopping my kiss.

I stare at him, questioning and desirous.

He moves his right hand to my chin, and gently, but firmly, he lifts it, forcing backward my head.

His mouth lowers onto my neck, and his lips begin to kiss, his mouth begins to suck, his teeth begin to nibble my skin and my flesh, while his hands are moving toward my breasts, and caress them, and squeeze them, his thumbs stroking and teasing my nipples.

"aaaaahhhhh….."

A harsh, husky, irrepressible groan of pleasure comes out from my throat.

The first groan of pleasure of my life.

The first… but, I know, not the last that tonight he will make me cry out.

I slowly close my eyes, under his attack, realizing that by now… the master - my master! - is he!

And he understands it.

He stops his attack.

His mouth reaches my right ear.

"Look at me!"

He murmurs these words to my ear, his lips brushing against the tip, making me quiver, as his right hand is now delicately grasping my hair between his fingers, forcing us face to face.

I obey, opening my eyes, and staring into his.

I don't speak, but my expression speaks volumes, beads of sweat on my skin.

(*COMMAND ME… LOVE ME! make... me... yours!!! *)

He smiles.

He takes me wholly against him.

I hook my ankles behind him.

I press my body against his.

I lower my head on his shoulder, my arms around him, my eyes shut, my breath harsh, my fleshes hot with desire.

He places his hands on my buttocks, to hold me.

Then, without any effort, he gets up, while I'm clinging to him… as ivy.


Her flesh is firm and trembling under my hands.

Her skin is hot, smooth, fragrant.

She offers no resistance when I draw her naked body down against mine, our mouths still devouring each other, with passion.

It's not a dream!

It's real!

It's true!

It's happening!

My unavowed dreams, my secret hopes, my hidden and unexpressed wishes… became… reality!

It's real and tangible the contact of her hardened nipples, of her marvellous breasts against my bare chest!

It's real, it's true that she is straddling my lap, that she is rubbing purposely her bosom against my chest, that her thighs are wide open around me, that she is lasciviously moving her behind against my member, erected hard, almost painfully, under my pants!

It's NOT a figment of my imagination the moan of pleasure that comes out of her mouth when I begin to kiss, and suck, and nibble her neck, my hands squeezing her breasts, my thumbs stroking her tumid nipples!

It's not a fantasy the lustful look with which she stares at me, when I finally understand that the moment has come … I have to keep domination over her!

Because her look speaks volumes.

COMMAND ME… LOVE ME!

make... me... yours!!!

These words, this prayer… are in her eyes!

That's reality!

That's true!

Or maybe… it's… a dream!

Well then… let me dream!

Let me dream!

Let me dream!

Let me smile, with pride and with joy, while I'm taking her wholly against me!

While I feel she is hooking her ankles behind me!

While I feel she is pressing her body against mine!

Let me dream… feeling her head on my shoulder, her arms around me, her eyes shut, her breath harsh… her flesh… hot… with desire!

Let me dream…

Let me dream… while I'm placing my hands on her buttocks, to hold her!

Let me dream…

Let me dream…

Don't wake me…

Let me dream…

…while I get up, she clinging… to me… as ivy…


My head reclined on his left shoulder, my lips caressing the skin of his neck, his mouth biting my left ear lobe, a soft groan of pleasure rumbling low in the deep of my throat, I'm utterly hung onto him, held on by his hands under my buttocks, my legs around him, above his hips, my thighs wide open to make me feel my labia and my vulva against his flesh, my ankles locked at his back, my arms embracing him to hold me strictly against him.

And in this position, he moves us through the room toward my bed, stopping at its edge.

I raise my head from his shoulder, and, with my face one inch from his, I stare at his eyes, quivering with anticipation against his body and in his arms.

His gaze hooked with mine, he slowly gets down, kneeling in front of the bed.

He lays me upon it, his hands sliding off from my behind.

He comes off me, and gets up, in front of me, taking some steps backward.

Then he halts, and stays erect, facing me.

Looking at me with purpose.

I'm sitting on the edge of the bed.

Nude.

At the mercy of his look and his desires.

I stare at him, my arms laid at my sides, my hands limply placed on the bedsheet, my bosom rising at the beat of my breath, my mouth opened, my eyes begging with lust.

He puts his hands on his pants, and slowly he draws them down, on the floor.

He steps out from the heap of his clothes, and again he rises, up fronting me.

Powerful.

Strong.

Nude.

My eyes run over him, along his muscular and athletic body, from his face to his member, that now I see for the first time, strongly risen, erect, hard… big.

Enticing.

Pointing at me.

I want it!

I want him!

I…

(*What am I doing? *)

The thought, sudden and shameful, explodes in my mind!

(*What am I doing? *)

I'm offering myself to this man, without restraint!

Naked, totally opened to him in my body and in my soul, I'm offering myself to him!

I am longing for him!

For his hands on my body, for his mouth on my mouth, for his penis… inside me!

What happened to me?

What am I doing?

(*What did I do? *)

In my brain, it flares up, vivid and clear, the vision of myself, while I'm exposing my naked body to him, while I'm kissing hungrily his mouth, while I'm sucking his tongue, while I'm whimpering with lubricous pleasure under his caresses on my breasts, under his fingers on my nipples…

While I'm rubbing my sex against his skin!

(*What happened to me? What did I do? What am I doing? *)

It's Trellium?

It's that?

No!

No!

I know it!

It's not Trellium!

It's not that!

It's me!

Yes!

It's me!

It's me!

It's me!

It's me!

It's me, who tonight wants to surrender to my desires… the desires which have been my constant and unacknowledgeable companions since I met him…

The desires which made me an… addict!

So that I could surrender to him!

And to me!

What is this dark lump inside me?

Is it… fear?

Have I… fear?

Have I… ?

YES!

I… have fear!

I have fear!

Because I am on the point of giving myself to him!

Because I am on the point of giving my virginity to a man who is… who is not a Vulcan male!

A man…

A human!

An emotional, illogical human!

The most emotional… the most illogical of the humans!

Irritating, thoughtless, mocking, stubborn, baffling, unpredictable, volatile, annoying, irreverent…

Smart, sincere, honest…

Bighearted, gentle, selfless,

Ebullient, enthralling…

Handsome, fascinating…

Strong…

Unique!

Once more I realize the course of my thoughts.

And I understand why I have fear!

I have fear, because… beyond any logic… I want to give myself to him!

I want to be his.

I want him to possess… my body and… and my soul!

I want him to be the man who will get me!

What happened to me?

What am I doing?

What… must I do, now?

I slowly raise my face, my eyes wide open, staring into his, and he… sees… my fear… in my gaze!

I know he's capable of sensing my inner… emotions, with his queer instinct.

I… know he is the only person from whom I can't hide my recondite thoughts, my… deeper feelings.

His lustful look changes into a worried look.

He frowns and moves forward, toward me, stopping near me, in front of me, our eyes always staring at each other.

He towers over me, and I must put backward my head so as to watch his face.

He gets down little by little, until his face is facing mine, so close that our lips can touch one another.

And then, he does something that I never could have thought that someone…, that… a man… one day… could have done to me.

That no male Vulcan... ever… will do!

With infinite sweetness he brushes my lips with his lips, and, while doing that, he softly begins to speak.

An enchanting murmur between our touching mouths.

"We can stop, if you wish. We can stop!"

In my heart it begins to grow the well-known warm fire that only he is capable of sparking in me, all along… against my will.

But this time… this time I feel it… different!

Without stopping brushing my lips with his lips, he goes on speaking.

"We can stop, and it will be as if nothing has happened. Tomorrow will be another day, and everything will be normal. And this nightnever will have been!"

And now… I know… what I must do.

Because now, if, by any chance, I wasn't already aware of that, now I know perfectly why I want him to be the man… who will get me!

And I know… why I don't want us stopping!

I take my hands upon the bed's edge, and, levering myself using them, I move backward my backside, to make room for my feet.

I flex my knees, and put my feet on the edge of the bed.

Then, I slowly lean backward, and lay myself, supine, on the bed.

Without taking away my eyes from his, I place my hands over my head, totally exposing my body to him.

I open wide my thighs, my feet placed on the bed, so that my sex is openly shown to his look…

… openly inviting him to take possession of me!

Then I wait, with trepidation.

Tomorrow, I know, the… shame… will overwhelm me...

But, for now, all I want is to be lost in him.

I close my eyes, shuddering.

I'm ready for him.


Fear!

It's this!

I'm not mistaking!

I have learned to read also the most imperceptible nuances of her beautiful face, of her marvellous eyes.

At my eyes she's as deadpan as a mime of the Comedy's Art.

And into her eyes there's, perfectly evident to me… fear.

And I know why.

I'm standing, nude, in front of her, I delicately placed on her bed.

Patent, totally manifest… visible… it's my excitement.

And how could it be different?

I quiver reliving the incredible sensation of her head reclined on my shoulder…

Of her lips caressing the skin of my neck…

Of my mouth biting her left ear lobe…

Of the soft groan of pleasure that I was able to hear, rumbling low in the deep of her throat, while she hung onto me, held on by my hands under her buttocks, her legs around me, above my hips…

While… while she was… spreading… her thighs around me by, in such a way that I was able to feel… her labia… her vulva… against my flesh!

And she… she was doing that… purposely!... her ankles hooked at my back, her arms embracing me to… to hold her strictly against me!

A dream… marvellous, splendid, ineffable... the most beautiful of the dreams!

I was walking on air, while I was taking her on the bed!

I was wondering what could have been beyond this, sensing her desirous look on my body… she, naked, sitting on the edge of the bed, staring at me, with passion… with passion…

With passion!

And then… that look!

fear!

yes!

fear!

And I… know why.

She has realized what she have done… what she is doing!

I don't know what the devil happened to her, tonight!

All I was able to feel was a stunned joy!

My… my… wonderful, incomparable T'Pol… was coveting me!

She wanted me!

The dream that I never dared to dream… had become reality!

And then… that look!

Fear!

Fear!

Fear!

I feel my heart is fracturing in a thousand of bits, because… the dream that was on the point of becoming reality… that dream, that I never dared to confess myself… that dream… is already ended!

I can't ignore that look!

Tomorrow I will pour maledictions upon me, I will call myself an idiot, a foolish moron, but now... now... I can't ignore that look!

I couldn't ignore that look on the face of any woman.

But… on her face… that look is something else…

She isn't Ah'len, or Liana, or Kaitaama, or… Amanda…

And Natalie is… a faded shadow… lost far under her… light!

Because… she…

… is…

…T'Pol…

… the… unavowed… love dream… of my life!

T'Pol of Vulcan…

Useless…

Useless… tonight…

… denying… the truth!

And therefore, all the more so…

I can't ignore… that look!

With death in my heart, I move forward, toward her, stopping near her, in front of her, our eyes locked.

I lower myself, slowly, until we are facing each other, so close that… our lips can touch… one the other.

And then, I dare to do something that I would never have dared to do, if I wasn't feeling my soul… lacerated! ... in such a way…

With all the sweetness I can use, – (*Sweetness! Can a Vulcan… this Vulcan… understand…sweetness?* ) – I… I… brush my lips with her lips, and, while doing that, I begin to speak… softly…

A murmur… between our touching mouths.

"We can stop, if you wish. We can stop!"

She... she... doesn't draw back!

She seems… she seems… to enjoy… what I'm doing!

An ineffable warm begins to grow in my heart.

Without stopping brushing my lips with her lips, I go on speaking.

"We can stop, and it will be as if nothing has happened. Tomorrow will be another day, and everything will be normal. And this night… never will have been!"

She doesn't speak.

She doesn't reply.

In her eyes something… something… that I not even dare to read!

And then…

I see her… while she takes her hands upon the bed's edge, levering herself using them, so as to move backward her backside, making room for her feet.

I see her… while she flexes her knees, putting her feet on the edge of the bed.

I see her… while she slowly leans backward, laying herself, supine, on the bed.

I see her… while, without taking away her eyes from mine, she places her hands over her head… totally exposing her body to me.

I see her… while she… opens wide… her thighs, her feet always placed on the bed, so that… her sex is openly shown… to my look!

Openly inviting me to take possession of her!

In a way… in such an intimate way… in such a trustful way… that no woman ever displayed... ever will display… for any man!

I see her… while she closes her eyes, shuddering… and… waiting!

My dream… isn't ended!

"I'm ready for you!"

She's telling me... this!

YES!

She's… ready… for me!


I keep my eyes shut, but… I can feel him!

I can feel him… while he brings himself atop me.

I can feel him… while he places himself between my spread open legs.

I… I feel him…

I feel his body pressed against mine!

I feel his hands that caress my skin!

I feel his mouth that kisses my ears…

… their tips…

… my face…

… my brows…

… my cheeks…

… my nose…

… my lips…

… my mouth…

… my jaw…

… my neck…

I feel his tongue that strokes me!

His mouth that sucks me!

Everywhere!

Without pity!

Without resting!

Hungrily!

Without mercy!

I groan!

I quiver!

Any logic has gone away…

… far…

I'm… in his hands!

I… I feel his mouth on my breasts!

I feel his tongue that strokes my nipples!

His teeth that bite them!

His hands that squeeze my breasts!

That caress my hips, my belly, my thighs…

My labia, my vulva…

My… clitoris…

Sinking me into a bottomless vortex of pleasure!

…of… passion…

I want him!

Nothing else counts!

I'm arching my back to catch him, to feel his member pressed against my vulva, now… utterly ... soggy!

I'm rubbing my sex against his member, my labia along it!

I feel his… glans… into my vulva!

I'm longing… I'M LONGING! ... to feel his member deeper into my sex!

I want to... I desperately want to… feel him… inside me!

I want to feel it thrusting hard into me!

I can't resist a long time yet!

He's sweeping me away like a devastating pon-far…

A pon-far I never knew… until now… not even at that time… when that infection made me sick...

But maybe pon-far is this…

This having… this only thought!

He…

He…

He…

inside me!

Inside me!

Inside me!

INSIDE ME!

And then, suddenly, all this ceases!

I goggle my eyes, an imploring request into them!

He is motionless, and his face is close to my face.

He stares at me with an indefinable look.

Atop me, his pelvis between my thighs, he lets his penis stay still, with its head pressed against my clitoris, making my wish growing terrifyingly.

Moaning, trembling, whimpering, I start to brush frantically my clitoris against his member, while my hands are moving quickly, almost of their own accord, toward it…

to grab it and to drive it where I want it!

He seizes my hands, and takes them over my head, on the bedsheet.

Holding my hands firm, he starts in his turn to slide his penis back and forth into my vulva, without trying to penetrate me, his glans scouring against my clitoris…

Slowly, skilfully…

Ravaging!

Making me hold my breath!

And, while doing that, he lowers his mouth on my neck.


I want to eat her!

I want to devour her!

I'm no longer able to understand anything!

All I can do is to feel the intoxicating taste of her skin, of her flesh… of her naked body under my hands!

I'm… I'm staying with my pelvis between her thighs.

I… feel her sex against my rigid member.

I… I feel her, while she is pressing her vulva against my penis!

While she is rubbing her labia along it!

I hear her husky moans of pleasure, her eyes still shut, while I'm deliriously kissing her ears…

… their tips…

… her face…

… her brows…

… her cheeks…

… her nose…

… her lips…

… her mouth…

… her jaw…

… her neck…

While my tongue strokes her!

While my mouth sucks her!

Everywhere!

Without pity!

Without resting!

Hungrily!

Without mercy!

A red fog in my mind, I take my mouth on her breasts!

My tongue strokes her nipples!

My teeth bite them!

My hands squeeze her breasts!

And caress her hips, her belly, her thighs…

Her labia, her vulva…

Her… clitoris…

Dreams!

Dreams!

Dreams!

Don't… wake… me!

Don't…

Suddenly I realize what I'm doing, where I am... how I am...

It's NOT a dream!

It's real!

It's real the woman under me!

It's real her naked body under my strokes!

My kisses!

My lips!

My tongue!

It's real her groans of pleasure!

I cannot stupidly waste all this.

I cannot fail her by not finding the right path!

I don't know if moments as these shall ever be again!

And I don't want to fail her!

I cease my delirious attack.

I lift slightly my head to face her, all movement stopped.

The head of my penis pressed against her clitoris, my member just into her vulva.

My face is very close to hers.

To her marvellous face, blushed and lost… in the passion!

She opens wide her eyes all of a sudden, gazing at me with a questioning look…

A look… - (*Oh, my God! *) – lustful and… pleading!

Pride and endless joy run through my brain and my heart, when I feel her pelvis moving frantically to rub her clitoris against my glans!

When her hands are quickly going toward my penis, to clearly grasp it, to put it… in the right place!

Steadily staring into her wonderful and dark eyes, I seize her hands, and take them on the bedsheet, over her head, holding them firm, and using my weight to immobilize her.

She… she… holds her breath… when I begin to slide my penis back and forth into her vulva, without trying to penetrate her, my glans scouring against her clitoris…

Slowly…

Sweetly…

Voluptuously…

And, while doing that, I lower my mouth on her neck.


A pleasure I never could have believed might exist goes through my body, coming from my clitoris, stroked in this way by his glans.

"Mmhhh…. mmhhh… oohh!"

I can't help moaning lowly, lapsing into this melting sensation.

I close my eyes again, trembling soft, and I unconsciously bend my haunches and lift my knees to give him better access, bringing them backward toward my body and raising up my feet over the bed.

I'm grasping his hands with my own, pressed by him on the bed, and I'm holding them strictly.

Slightly lifting his pelvis, and without losing the contact of his glans with the inside of my vulva, he sorts out his right hand from my left, and brings it down between our bodies.

I can feel his hand sliding on my skin, up to reach the interior side of my left thigh.

I feel his fingers on my labia, and then...

And then, he begins to do something that make me groan loud!

"Aaaaaaahhhhh….."

He has hold of his member with his hand, and now this hand is moving the head of his penis against my clitoris with precision, with determination, up and down, back and forth...

Slowly accelerating the pace.

He's… wants to take me at… orgasm… in this incredible way! A way I couldn't have ever imagined!

And in the meantime, his mouth, lowered on my neck, has begun to caress my skin… lightly, sweetly, like the wings of a butterfly.

I throw backward my head to better feel the touch of his lips, my eyes still closed, my legs now spread in the air, to make me better feel what he's doing in my sex.

My free hand is now on my mouth, and I'm biting my fingers, trying to bottle up my moans of pleasure.

Slowly, tormenting, he continues his double job…

On my skin… alternating the stroking of his mouth with the harrowing sucking of his lips and with the burning caresses of the tip of his tongue,

In my sex… without ceasing to guide skilfully the moves of his penis into my vulva, by now ablaze.

The pleasure in my body grows more and more.

The fire in my vulva becomes intolerable.

My clitoris is turgid under the strokes of his member.

I hold my breath, sensing that it's building up the waves of the first orgasm I have ever felt.

But suddenly, his penis have withdrawn!

I open wide my eyes!

A shout… a… desperate… harsh… shout comes loud from my mouth!

"NO!"

He raises his head from my neck, looking at me, with a strange, triumphant expression on his face.

Holding spasmodically his left hand with my right hand, I draw down his head toward mine with the left.

I squirm under him, and with my feet now on the bed, I lift my pelvis, trying to catch his penis... to feel it again in my vulva, against my clitoris!

Running with sweat, totally forgetful of any Vulcan pride, I… I cry out… again!

"No... no... more... more..."

I'm sluring and panting!

"I... want... I... want..."

He shuts me up with a kiss, then he lifts again his head, staring at me only one inch from my face.

He speaks again, with a low voice, with a smug smile on his mouth, clearly understanding that, by now, it's he who conducts the play, and that I can't do anything else but obey, mad with desire.

"You will have, don't worry. You will have."

Then, his smile becoming sweet and tender, he lowers again his mouth upon me, on the valley between my breasts, and, while his lips brush my skin, he murmurs soft.

"You will have. But not thus…"

And, my eyes shut yet again, I quiver because of his words… and because of his mouth between my breasts!


"Mmhhh…. mmhhh… oohh!"

Clear, marvellous to my ears, it's resounding around us her low moans of pleasure, while I'm stroking her sex, her labia, her vulva with my member, its head scouring her clitoris.

Nothing is more beautiful for a man than to hear the moans of pleasure from the woman who is giving herself to him!

Than to feel that she is losing herself in him!

Than to understand that she is happy to be his! That he's capable of making her glad...

... of making her display the deeper and hidden side of her womanliness.

The side that a woman shows only to the man... to the man who... who...

And the woman… the woman who is doing this under my hands, between my arms… is… T'Pol!

The cold T'Pol!

The far T'Pol!

The concealed wound of my heart!

Concealed!

To everyone.

Also to myself!

Please!... If I'm dreaming… DON'T WAKE ME!

Let this dream go on!

Now her haunches are bent and her knees are lifted, put backward toward her body, to… give me a better access, her feet raised up over the bed.

And her hands are grasping mine, holding them tightly.

It's time.

I lift slightly my pelvis, and without losing the contact of my glans with the inner of her vulva, I sort out my right hand from her left, and bring it down between our bodies.

"Aaaaaaahhhhh….."

My heart melts, my mind blurs, my pride explodes, my joy becomes uncontainable, my arousal grows beyond any limit, hearing her groan loud, while my right hand is moving the head of my penis against her clitoris with precision, with determination, up and down, back and forth...

Slowly accelerating the pace.

While, in meantime, my mouth, lowered on her neck, has begun to caress her skin… lightly, sweetly, like the wings of a butterfly.

While, her eyes shut, she throws backward her head, to better feel the touch of my lips.

While she spreads her legs in the air, to make herself better feel what I'm doing in her sex.

While she is holding her breath, sensing that it's building up the waves of her orgasm!

I can sense it!

I can… feel… it!

(*Stop! It's time! *)

Trying to control myself, I withdraw my member from her sex.

And I hear… the… desperate… harsh… shout that comes loud from her mouth!

"NO!"

I raise my head from her neck, looking at her, triumphing!

Triumphing… seeing that she opens wide her eyes, in dismay and in desire!

Triumphing… feeling the spasmodic grip of her right hand on my left…

Triumphing… feeling her draw down my head toward hers with her left hand...

Triumphing… feeling her squirm under me…

… seeing her, with her feet now on the bed, lifting her pelvis, trying to catch my penis... feel it again in her vulva …

… seeing that she is running with sweat, and ... that she is crying out… again!

Totally forgetful of any Vulcan pride.

"No... no... more... more..."

She's luring and panting!

"I... want... I... want..."

I shut her up with a kiss, then I lift again my head, staring at her only one inch from her face.

I speak again, with a low voice, incapable of concealing a smug smile on my mouth.

Because I achieved my aim.

I managed to make her totally loose her control!

To make her… mad… with desire!

I managed to make her forget her fear!

"You will have, don't worry. You will have."

Then, my smile becoming sweet and tender, I lower again my mouth upon her, on the valley between her breasts, and, while my lips brush her skin, I murmur soft.

"You will have. But not thus…"

And I flare up, sensing that she quivers, hearing my words… and feeling my mouth between her breasts!


Maybe this is what humans call hell.

Or maybe what they call paradise.

I don't know.

I only know that I'm lost in his hands, in his power, in the ocean of destroying pleasure, of consuming desires, of burning sensations he have sunk me into.

Now he's kissing with damp open-mouthed kisses the valley between my breasts and both inner sides of them, moving his head to do it, and I can feel the soft ruggedness of the awn on his cheeks caress my skin.

His hands are on my bosom, the left on my right breast, and the right on the left, and they are stroking and squeezing softly my breasts and sweetly torturing my nipples, that he rubs between the digital pulps of his forefingers and his thumbs.

(*Hell and paradise! Together! That's all this! That's what he's giving me! Destroying pleasure, consuming desires, burning sensations I never experienced, of which I not even suspected the existence... and never again I will be able to give up them! Never again! I know!* )

No longer fear, by now! And not even logic, not even any thought, except for one!

(*Take me away from this hell! Give me the paradise! The paradise of which you gave me just a glimpse! And that you denied me! Please, please! I beg you! Give me the release! *)

This is all that my Vulcan, logical brain is capable of thinking, while he is playing my body and my mind in whatever way he wants to do.

I lie supine on the bed, my head on the bedsheet, my eyes closed, biting my lips in pleasure, low and long moans coming out from my mouth, on and on.

"Oh… mmhhh… oh… aaahhh… mmmmhhhh…"

I have again raised my knees, with his body between my thighs, and my legs are around him, to the height of his waistline, my ankles hooked on his backside, and I'm arching my back to feel his chest against my belly.

I have brought my hands upon his, prevent taking away his hands from my breasts, that he can cease his torture on my nipples… to press my breasts against his head and his cheeks, so as to better feel the enchanting sensation of his short and bristling serotine awn on my skin.

(*This is the hell, a hell I want to not stop! *)

This I'm thinking while my nipples harden more and more, and burn under his fingers.

(*This is the hell, a hell I want to stop! *)

This I'm thinking while my vulva becomes wet more and more, and burns, craving for his penis.

(*Please, please, please! Take me away from this hell! Give me the paradise! I beg you! I beg you! Give me the release! *)

And while these thoughts are whirling incoherently in my mind, I realize that his head is no longer between my breasts.

His hands are always on my bosom, and his fingers are always playing their magical play on my nipples, but his mouth now is kissing my belly, with the same damp open-mouthed kisses.

He is sliding his body along mine, toward the bed's edge, until I feel his lips upon the fleece that covers my sex.

I open my eyes all at once, and I pull away my hands from his.

I bring my elbows on the bed, and, using them to support me, I lift my torso and my head, and I look down, toward my spread thighs, toward my sex… toward him…

Toward his head.

He's on his knees, facing the bed's edge.

He has raised his head from my body, and I can see his face between my thighs.

He's staring intensely at my eyes, his chin one inch from my sex.

He has removed his hands from my breasts, and, lightly rubbing them along my body, he has brought them between my thighs, and now they are lying flat, at the base of my thighs, to either side of my vulva, near my labia.

Gazing at him, I hold my breath, feeling in advance what is about to happen.

What he wants to do.

What he will do!

I shiver, while he slips softly his hands along the inner sides of my thighs, until my knees, still bent.

I tremble, while he spreads out my thighs, until their external sides nearly touch the bed.

I quiver, while he brings again his hands near my vulva.

I shake, while his fingers widen my labia.

I wince, when his mouth bends down upon my sex.

I close my eyes, swallowing hard, when his tongue enters my vulva.

I throw backward my head, shuddering and moaning long and hard, when I feel the tip of his tongue reach my clitoris!

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"


I think it isn't a dream.

Probably we succumbed under a Xindi attack, and all of us died.

Me too.

And now, I'm in paradise.

Yes.

It's so!

This can't be a dream.

Too true, too real it's the silky smoothness of her skin, of her breasts under my hands… under my lips!

Too true, too real it's the sensation of her nipples, hard and turgid under the rubbing of my fingers!

Too true, too real it's the low and long moans that come out from her mouth, on and on.

Moans of pleasure…

The pleasure that I… I,I,I!!! … am giving her!

Yes.

It's so.

I'm dead!

And' I'm in paradise!

And my paradise is "she"!

"She"… who now is lying supine on the bed, abandoned in my hands, moaning softly in entrancement, her groans so sweet and marvellous to my ears.

"She"… who now has yet again raised her knees, and is enfolding my body between her thighs, her legs are around me, arching her back in such a way that I can feel her belly against my chest.

"She"… who now has brought her hands upon mine, to keep them on her bosom, relishing my touch and my caresses, the contact of my face between her breasts.

"She" is MY paradise!

NO!

It is NOT true!

"She" is NOT my paradise!

"She" is… THE… paradise!

So, I'm dead.

And' I'm in paradise!

Suddenly I realize the course of my thoughts, and I shake mentally my head.

(*Stop, stupid man! Cease to toss and turn inside these thoughts! She's real! She's… She's making love with you! And you… you… must make her happy, glad, fulfilled! *)

Slowly, careful not to break the spell, I slid my body along hers, toward the bed's edge, until I kneel on it, until my lips are brushing the mellow fleece that cover her sex, my head now between her thighs.

I can smell and savour the pungent and arousing scent that comes from her vulva, I can feel and enjoy its wet heat on my face!

It making me boil up more and more!

Slowly, carefully, I have removed my hands from her breasts, bringing them down toward her inner thighs, lightly caressing her body in doing that.

And now my hands are lying flat, at the base of her thighs, to either side of her vulva, near her labia.

I raise my head, looking toward her face, and I see her, staring at me, her torso lifted on her elbows, placed on the bed.

She's gazing intensely into my eyes, holding her breath, feeling in advance what is about to happen.

What I want to do.

What I will do!

I feel her shiver, while I slip my hands softly along the inner sides of her thighs, to her bent knees.

I feel her tremble, while I spread out her thighs, until their external sides nearly touch the bed.

I feel her quiver, while I bring my hands again near her vulva.

I feel her shake, while my fingers widen her labia.

I feel her wince, when my mouth bends down upon her sex.

I feel her shudder, when my tongue enters her vulva.

I hear her moan long and hard, when the tip of my tongue reaches her clitoris!

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!"


(*Yes! Yes! YEESS! *)

"YES! YES! YEESS! "

I can't help shouting loud what's now the only thought of my mind, the only desire of my soul!

I have thrown my wholly body backward on the bed.

My head is rolling from side to side, my eyes are tightened, my hands have seized the bedsheet to either side of my body and are spasmodically holding it.

"YES! YES! YEESS! YEEESSS! THUS! THUS! THUSSSS! "

I can't help, but continue to scream my undescribable pleasure, my plea… MY ORDER!... that he doesn't stop, that he goes on the inenarrable, marvellous, wonderful thing he's doing to me!

Never I could have thought that a man might do to a woman something like this!

Never I could have thought that I would have been the woman to whom he – HE! - would have done this!

That I would have been violated in such an intimate way by him, and that I would have enjoyed that, and that I would have implored him not to stop, not to stop, not to stop!!!

"Don't… stop… don't… stop… don't… stop… don't… stop… don't…"

Lost in his will and in my longing, I'm stammering and begging, among my harsh breaths, wheezing in voluptuousness.

His tongue is mercilessly encircling and stroking and teasing my clitoris, up and down, back and forth, more and more quickly, making me crazy with the lust and the pleasure.

I'm squirming.

I have opened wide my thighs in such a way that I almost feel pain, because I want to give him the best access to my sex, and… because… because I… I experience a lascivious, lewd, morbid pleasure, in feeling me so opened to him… so exposed, so… profaned… by him.

And I want more!

I want to see his fingers while they keep widened my labia, and his mouth while it sinks into my vulva.

I want to see me while… I'm so… violated by him!

So, once more I raise my torso on my elbows, and open my eyes to watch him while he is doing what… he is doing… in my sex.

And the pleasure that is racking my body grows greater, almost intolerable, in seeing his head wiggling between my thighs, his face lowered on my sex, his hands rubbing and opening my labia, his mouth hidden in my vulva.

I feel my clitoris erect and pulsating under the strokes of his tongue.

I begin to shake, and throw myself backward on the bed yet again, closing my eyes.

I can no longer cope!

(*Please, please, please! Take me away from this hell! Give me the paradise! I beg you! I beg you! Give me the release! *)

Loud, harsh, husky, a supplication comes out from my throat.

"YES! YES! YES!… THUS! THUS!… MORE!… PLEASE! …MORE! MORE! MORE!"

I feel that his tongue rubs faster my clitoris.

I put again my legs on his back, upon his shoulders, and, forcing them, I slightly lift my pelvis, and dangle it to feel and to savour fully and richly his mouth and his lips in my vulva, the harrowing strokes of his tongue on my clitoris.

My hands go unconsciously to my breasts, and begin to squeeze and to stroke them, the fingertips of my forefingers rubbing my nipples, so hardened that they are aching.

And finally I feel that it arrives!

YES! YES!

Finally… finally… it arrives!

I'm about to… to come!

I feel an immense heat exploding in my groin.

It branches out through my body, burning and annihilating.

It reaches my soul and my mind, stupefying and bedazzling.

I arch my back, and put my feet on the bed, to push hard my vulva in his mouth.

My head bent backward, my hands squeezing strongly my breasts, I hold my breath, in the spasmodic wait of my release.

And finally… finally… the release arrives!

I open my eyes wide, while my body stiffens, intent of achieving the orgasm.

And it arrives, at last!

Powerful, ravaging!

The first orgasm I have ever felt.

I'm coming!

A throated and unrestrainable squawk of pleasure flees free out of my mouth!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

I'm coming!

I come!

For the first time in my life… I come!

In his mouth!


"YES! YES! YEESS! "

I'm lost in her paradisiacal flesh.

In her hot body.

Inebrious by the intoxicating smell of her warm, wet sex on my face.

Delirious by the entrancing taste of her hardened, throbbing clitoris on my tongue.

But even in my inebriation, I hear her shout!

"YES! YES! YEESS! YEEESSS! THUS! THUS! THUSSSS! "

A scream…

An irrepressible scream of pleasure.

A plea!

AN ORDER!...

That I don't stop, that I go on with what I'm doing to her!

Paradise!

PARADISE!

PARADISE!!!

To be lost in her!

To hear her crying out by pleasure!

To hear her begging that I continue!

To savour her in such an intimate way!

To feel her so lost in me!

MY T'POL!

"Don't… stop… don't… stop… don't… stop… don't… stop… don't…"

Yet again, her voice resounds…

Stammering…

Begging…

Among harsh breaths…

Wheezing…

Inflating my bliss!

I feel her body squirming.

I sense her totally opened to me, without restraint…

Her thighs wide apart to give me the best access to her vulva…

Her pelvis pushed by her against my face, to better feel my mouth in her sex, my tongue on her clitoris…

I feel her begin to shake.

She's nearly at the edge!

Loud, harsh, husky, I hear a supplication coming out from her throat.

"YES! YES! YES!… THUS! THUS!… MORE!… PLEASE! …MORE! MORE! MORE!"

MY T'POL WANTS THE RELEASE!

And this time she will have it!

My tongue rubs faster her clitoris.

I feel her arching her back, and pressing hard her vulva in my mouth

And finally… finally… I understand that her release is arriving!

I feel her body stiffen, spasmodically intent on achieving the orgasm.

And it arrives, at last!

It arrives!

She's coming!

I feel it!

Clearly!

Perfectly!

She's coming!

A choked, loud, unrestrainable shout of pleasure flees free out of her mouth!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

She comes!

She comes!

In my mouth!


(*PARADISE! HE GAVE ME PARADISE! *)

Slowly, languorously, trying to breathe regularly, I'm recovering, my eyes shut, my hands abandoned on the bed, my thighs still spreaded, wet with the juices flown out from my vulva, blended… with his saliva… as consequence of my arousal and my orgasm.

Little by little my body relaxes, still shaken every now and then by jolts and by quakes, beyond my control.

And that I don't care to restrain, languidly wallowing in this unknown sensation of contentedness and of satisfaction, and… luxuriating in the awareness that… he's observing me… in this state.

HE!

Where is he?

Why don't I feel his body on mine?

I don't like that!

I… I would like to feel him… glued… to me, now… while these strange feeling, so new and foreign to me, these… wonderful sensations he gave me, are running powerful and… scary… in my body and in my mind.

I…would like to rest my head on his shoulder, reliving in my heart those amazing moments of deep and incredible intimacy I shared with him, opening and offering him my body in that way…

I would like to feel his arms around me… his arms… strong and protective…

I'm sure I wouldn't feel… any fear… with his arms around me.

Because… I'm glad and fulfilled… I'm joyful, but… but I'm also… afraid… of what I did!

Of what I will do yet.

Jealousy… dragged me!

Jealousy… maybe… I… I believe…

And now I… I don't know how to cope with all this.

And I'm scared!

I… I would like very much… that he would embrace me!

I open my eyes, looking for him.

He's standing, in front of me.

He's motionless, and is staring at me.

I bring together my legs and let them dangle down, beyond the bed's edge, lifting myself up on my elbows, yet again, to watch him.

I would have expected him to show enjoyment for his triumph.

All along he tried to make me lose my control... and tonight... he achieved his aim.

Totally!

Why doesn't he display that... marvellous, teasing smile, which... all along... has warmed my heart, pushing me... all along... to lose my control?

Why has he detached so quickly himself from me, without enjoying his domination over me?

Without donating to me a little bit of that sweetness, that only he is capable of giving me, and which at these moments I… so desperately need?

Leaving me… scared... and... alone.

I gaze steadily at his serious face, at his scowled eyes.

At those blue eyes… blue… as the sky of his world.

And I can see in them a mixture of emotions.

I'm not capable of exactly sensing and understanding human emotions and feelings, even if during these last two years I became more and more nearer my companions and above all… nearer him.

But… HIS emotions… HIS feelings…

Those… yes!

I… I can feel them!

And I also can understand them!

Because… before… before… this night, he was my friend.

My only friend.

Inch by inch, time spent together has taken us to a better understanding of each other.

And… neuropressure… this was such intimate thing between us… neuropressure brought me to… to read… somewhat… his mind…

And his soul.

As he's able to do with me… I know!

And now in those eyes there's… shame.

And fear.

And contriteness.

And regret.

And remorse.

Why?

Then, the light enlightens my mind.

Tonight I'm not… T'Pol.

The T'Pol he knows.

The T'Pol… I… do know!

Tonight I'm… a woman… in passion.

I showed him my body and my soul.

I allowed him to do to me… what he did.

And it's him, who made me behave in this way.

I know it.

He knows it.

And he's afraid that he offended me, without thinking that it's me who began the play.

He's afraid that he wounded me.

He's afraid that he hurt me.

That he did me wrong!

Because I'm a Vulcan female, and he made me act as Vulcans don't.

He… regards and respects me!

A wondrous, soft warmth floods my heart.

Earlier, I was coveting to be possessed by him.

Now, I want it even more.

Earlier, it was my body, which was yelling my desire.

Now, I want him… with my whole soul…

With my Vulcan heart!

Someway he already made me his, but he didn't really possess me yet.

Fully. Altogether. Utterly.

With his body inside mine!

Emptying himself in my body!

Scorching me inside with his seed!

I sit up, without averting my eyes from his.

I breathe deeply.

(*Tomorrow, I know, the… shame… will overwhelm me... But, for now, all what I want… is to be lost in him! *)

And I do something I never did, not even when I was a child.

Like a little girl who looks for affection and for protection...

I hold out my arms to him!


(*PARADISE! SHE'S PARADISE! *)

Her groin is pressed on my face, trembling under the waves of her orgasm.

Her vulva is quivering in my mouth, full of her heady juices of pleasure.

Her unique, intimate, inner heat burns my lips.

I savour as in a trance how she rubs jerkily her sex on my mouth, her clitoris on my tongue, to feel the maximum in her orgasm, totally abandoned to her passion and to her lust, her voice resounding marvellously in my ears, screaming throttled, hoarse and broken her delight and her pleasure.

My… cold T'Pol… my logical T'Pol… my unemotional T'Pol… is showing herself the most passionate, the most ardent of all women!

And she's doing it with me!

For me!

By me!

After some endless inenarrable moments of pure elation, I feel her body relax under my mouth and my hands, her pelvis falling down on the bed.

I dare to raise my head, to look up at her face.

In ecstasy, from between her thighs, I watch her while, with her eyes closed, she's trembling in the last jerks of her orgasm, abandoned on the bed, slowly bringing her hands from her breasts to the bedsheet.

No one, ever, will be able to explain the pride and joy of a man in seeing the woman, who is giving her whole self to him, totally lost in the pleasure that he has managed to give her.

Like now!

My… my so-called cold T'Pol is shuddering nude in pleasure, the pleasure that I gave her!

It's me!

It's me… who did that!

Yes!

It's me who…

(*What did I do? *)

A jab in my mind!

(*What did I do? *)

I look astonished at the woman who throbs on the bed, naked, sweating, her cheeks coloured, overpowered with pleasure, trying to regain her regular breath.

How beautiful is she!

Never have I seen anything so marvellous!

Never shall I see a woman like her!

But she… is a Vulcan female!

Tonight she ceded to her hidden emotions, to her desires, searching for me to guide her.

All along I attempted to bring to the surface the depths of her soul, and at the time that finally this happened, at the time that finally she allowed me to see… and to taste her heat … at that time, all that I was capable of doing is to take advantage of her unexpected weakness.

She wanted to give me the greatest gift she could donate to me – HERSELF! - … and instead to sweetly lead her through paths so unfamiliar to her, instead to show her what is… love… that love that she wanted to savour… I… I…

…I turned all this into a white-hot sexual game!

I wanted to have triumph over her!

I wanted to wallow in my… in my power over her!

Totally forgetful of the woman she is!

A Vulcan female!

A woman who might get destroyed by emotions, like it happened to those Vulcans on that ship!

Not only that!

I acted without displaying respect for her Vulcan-being!

FOR HER!

(*I'm a dog! A bastard! *)

I offended her!

I wounded her!

I hurt her!

I did her wrong!

I stand up, abruptly, and I move backward some steps, going away from her.

I stare at her wonderful face, while shame and fear and contriteness and regret and remorse are whirling in me, overwhelming me!

Now she has calmed down.

She's moving her hands, like searching for something... like searching for me!

She opens slowly her eyes

She sees me, and… she looks at me.

She brings together her legs and lets them dangle down, beyond the bed's edge, lifting up her on her elbows, yet again, to… watch me.

And I... I find myself gazing into those incredible chocolate eyes, deeper than the sea, bottomless!

She stares into my eyes, a long time, without doing anything else, but this… making my heart waver.

Hand then…

She sits up, without averting her eyes from mine.

I see her taking a deep breath, and... and I see in her look something... something I never saw.

It's tenderness, it's sweetness, it's softness, it's...

And, like a little girl who looks for affection and for protection...

... she holds out her arms to me!


His eyes enlarge, the blue in them glistens, his lips bend into a beaming smile.

Even only this expression on his face may be capable of melting the heart of whatever woman... I know it very well...

And I... am not immune!

I follow him with my eyes while he approaches me, with my arms always held out to him.

Once more he kneels in front of me, entering the circle of my arms.

I throw them around his neck, lowering my head onto it and shutting my eyes.

I hold him tight to me, while his arms reach my back and enfold me tightly, reciprocating my hug.

I never felt a sensation, a sweetness... as this!

After a long moment, I raise my head without breaking our embrace, and I look at him, into his eyes, our faces so close that we must become slightly cross-eyed to watch each other.

I put my lips upon his, and brush them with mine, sweetly, as he earlier did with me.

I… can sense his joy, as I'm doing that!

Then, my mouth kisses his mouth.

A kiss not hungry, not avid, like those that we were given each other before.

It's a kiss made with sweetness, with…

I don't understand what… what feeling is hidden under this kiss, but… I'm sure he… will be capable of explaining it to me.

And I don't know if there has been a Vulcan who ever did that, but, if I'm the first, I'mjoyfulI'm it.

I'm wallowing in this kiss, tasting it richly and fully, when I realize that I'm tasting something else on his mouth.

On his mouth, I can taste… me!

His lips are moist with my own inner juices!

The juices his lips picked up… savouring my sex!

The mix of my own taste, the taste of my orgasm, that he gave me by means of his mouth, together with his taste and his smell… this mix is… inebriating!

It's… stimulating!

It's… exciting!

It's… arousing!

Dreadfully!

The desire, ever evanesced, but only temporarily lulled, flares up through my body and my mind, yet again!

My kiss deepens.

My mouth starts to devour his mouth, yet again.

My lips suck thirstily his lips.

My tongue searches for his tongue.

And he answers me!

His mouth devouring my mouth!

His lips sucking my lips!

His tongue fighting with mine!

His hands press against him.

My nipples harden on his chest, yet again.

My vulva gets wet, yet again.

I throw myself backward on the bed, drawing him with me, atop me, without breaking the kiss.

Supine on the bed, I keep on kissing him insatiably, while our hands are reciprocally stroking our bodies, everywhere.

Once more I open wide my thighs to receive him.

I feel his member grow, powerful, against my sex.

As enhanced by what passed before between us, my wish rises until the verge of tolerance.

I can't resist longer.

(*This time, you won't stop! This time, I will have you inside me! *)

This time I'll be your!


Incredulous I stare at her and at her arms stretched toward me.

My eyes enlarge, and I can't help smiling blissful, in the face of the miracle that is happening under my eyes.

(*Yes! Miracle! No word but this can to be used! *)

She… my T'Pol… is inviting me to hug her!

Tenderly!

Softly!

With a look that clearly displays her… her need of me!

Not of my body!

OF ME!

(*A Miracle! A miracle which goes beyond whatever dream I could have ever dared to dream! *)

Slowly, almost coyly, I approach her, her arms always held out to me, her eyes following me.

Once again, I get down, kneeling in front of her.

I enter the circle of her arms.

And the miracle goes on!

I feel her arms around my neck!

I feel her head on it!

I feel her holding me tight to her, and I return her hug, enfolding her tightly with my arms on her back.

And then, after a long moment, without ceasing her warm embrace, she lifts her head.

She looks at me… closer, closer, closer… her breath on my lips!

I feel my heart bouncing in my chest, when she puts her lips upon mine, and brushes them with hers, sweetly, as I earlier did with her!

Little by little the brushing of our lips is turning into a kiss.

She's kissing me, with the sweetest kiss I have ever received!

And given.

Is… is it just true that Vulcans don't feel?

No!

I don't believe it, because this kiss is pure feeling, even if maybe she doesn't know it, and… and if she knows, she probably doesn't understand which feeling is it!

But, if she will want to know and to understand, I will be "all ears" for her, and I'll willingly explain it to her!

Yes!

I'll explain to her that this feeling is... is...

(*What?!? Enough, Trip! Don't dare to go too far! *)

While I'm trying to shove these forbidden thoughts in the deeps of my mind, I perceive the kiss changing.

It's deeper, it's becoming hungry and avid, yet again.

Her mouth has started to devour my mouth, yet again.

Her lips are sucking thirstily my lips.

Her tongue is searching for my tongue.

I feel her desire grow powerful, yet again.

And my desire, ever faded, rekindles and grows, following hers.

I answer to her!

My mouth devouring her mouth!

My lips sucking her lips!

My tongue fighting with hers!

I press her against me, to feel once more on my chest her breasts and her nipples, strongly hardened, yet again.

I smell the scent of her arousal, yet again.

Going on her breathtaking kiss, she throws herself backward on the bed, drawing me with her.

I lie atop her, who is supine on the bed, while we keep on kissing insatiably each other, while our hands are reciprocally caressing our bodies, everywhere.

My member grows, strong and hard, against her sex, my body placed between her thighs, that she once more spread open to receive me.

Foreplay is over.

(*This time, I won't stop myself! This time you will have me inside you! *)

This time you will be mine!


(*Enter me! Enter me! Get me! Possess me! Please! Please! I want you inside! I want you inside me! Inside! Inside! Inside! *)

What is happening to me tonight?

I'm no longer capable of thinking coherently!

One thought only in my mind.

TO BE HIS!

(*Take me! Take me! Take me! *)

It isn't Pon-Far!

It's worse than that!

(*Inside me! Inside me! Inside me! *)

Pon-Far has a biological cause.

This does not.

What is this?

What is this?

What is this?

(*Take me! Possess me! Penetrate me! *)

"Take me! Take me! Take me! "

I have broken our kiss, and I have spoken aloud, on his mouth, against my own will.

I seize his face between my hands, and put it one inch from mine, staring into his eyes steadily, my eyes large.

I speak again, with husky voice, mad with desire, any fear forgotten, any doubt vanished.

" I want you! Inside me!"

Words that I never would have thought I would have told anyone... that I would have told him!

As the others, which go out from my lips, immediately after.

A few broken words.

Almost… a plea!

"Please! Take me! Now! Right now!"

He lifts his torso and his pelvis, stretching his arms out to support his weight, with his palms flat upon the bed to either side of me.

And, my hands on his face, our eyes locked, he moves himself to let his penis press my vulva with its head, to enter my sex.

Shutting my eyes, I let it come out from my mouth a prolonged and broken sigh, sounding nearly a wail.

"Ooooohhhh … oohh… ooooooohhhhhhhhh…."

Then, almost frantically, I take away my hands from his face, and I put them on his penis, to seize it, and to guide it where I want to feel it.

And this time, he doesn't stop me!

He holds his breath, when I grasp his member between my hands.

I hold it tightly.

I never have done this, with anyone!

It's smooth and strong.

Hard and soft.

Hot and pulsating.

Mighty!

It emanates a sensation of potency, of power.

And I want to feel this power in my vagina!

Inside my body!

In my soul!

I open my eyes, and I gaze into his, on his face a keen and tense expression.

Panting slightly, I drive his penis into my vulva.

A throttled groan makes its way out from the depth of his chest, when I take his glans at the entrance of my vagina.

I release his penis, reluctantly, putting my arms on the bed over my head.

Trembling, I close my eyes again, and, holding my breath in the waiting, I lift slightly my pelvis to press my vagina against his glans.

Dumbly asking him to enter me!

Slowly, he pushes forward with his pelvis, forcing penetration.

And…

And he immediately halts, perceiving my… narrowness, and sensing me squirming with pain under him!

My eyes snap open…

And…

And I see his face over mine, a worried and dazed expression on it.

He has realized I'm… virgin!


“Take me! Take me! Take me! "

It's SHE who's speaking so!

Who's telling these words, almost entreating, … to… TO ME!

TO ME!

NO!

It isn't a dream!

It isn't paradise!

It's… beyond!

It's… beyond!

And marvel doesn't cease!

She has seized my face between her hands, and she's staring at me, with large eyes.

And I can hear her voice – hoarse, eager – speaking again.

" I want you! Inside me!"

Words that I never would have thought she would have told anyone... that she would have told me!

And that isn't enough!

Her voice resounds again!

Low.

Harsh.

Sensual.

Desirous!

A few broken words.

Almost… a plea!

"Please! Take me! Now! Right now!"

NO!

Marvel doesn't cease!

And I must look out for not frittering away this marvel!

(*It's real, man! It's happening! Don't disappoint her! *)

With endless care I lift my torso and my pelvis, stretching my arms out to support my weight, with my palms flat upon the bed to either side of her, and, our eyes locked, I'm moving myself, to let my member press her vulva with its head.

To enter her!

"Ooooohhhh … oohh… ooooooohhhhhhhhh…."

The music of her voice, sighing and moaning with pleasure and desire, delights again my ears and my soul.

Her eyes shut, she removes her hands from my face - swiftly, quickly – and brings them on my member, to seize it.

And this time, I don't stop her!

I can't help holding my breath, when I feel her grasping my penis between her hands.

She holds it tightly, making me crazy with desire… and…

AND LOVE!

I'm keen and tense, gazing into her now opened eyes, which are staring at me with a look I never could have believed I could have seen on her face.

A look of abyssal achiness, and… and…

I don't dare to tell clearly myself what else I see in her look!

Panting slightly, she drives my penis into her vulva, and I groan throttled from the depth of my chest, when I feel her take my glans at the entrance of her vagina.

Then, she releases my penis, and takes her arms on the bed, over her head.

She's trembling, her eyes closed again, her breath held again, when I feel her raise slightly her pelvis to press her vagina against my glans.

Dumbly asking me to enter her!

Carefully…carefully… carefully… I push forward slowly, forcing penetration.

And…

And I immediately halt!

She's… narrow… inside, and I feel her squirm with pain under me!

Her eyes snap open, to watch my face…

And I know that my expression surely appears worried and dazed!

Because…

Because…

I have realized she's… virgin!


"T'Pol…"

I listen to his voice, trying to emerge from the red fog of my wish.

"T'Pol… you…"

I breath harsh, pushing hard my vulva against his member.

"No, T'Pol! NO!"

Notwithstanding his words, I feel his member still hard and strong into my vulva.

I flare up with pride and desire.

I'm a woman!

Yes! I'm a woman!

A woman capable of dragging the male she wants on the fringe of the abyss…

Into the abyss!

"T'Pol! You're… I can't…"

I grasp his face with my hands.

I speak with a voice I can recognize as my own with difficulty.

"You can! You must!"

"T'Pol!!!"

I throw my arms around his neck and draw down his head, holding it tightly against me and placing my right cheek on his right cheek, my mouth on his ear.

The unknown woman who is possessing me speaks low and husky to his ear.

"I… want… you!"

I feel his lips on my ear, making me shuddering with passion and desire.

He bits the tip, and I squirm, with unspeakable pleasure.

Then his voice, deep and hoarse, resounds to my ear, his lips brushing softly my earlobe.

"And I…want you!"

I breath deeply and long, my eyes closed.

I speak again, a murmur into his ear.

"Show me!"


"T'Pol…"

I hear my voice trembling.

I want her... I desperately want her!

But...

I can't, damn it!

I can't!

I can't abuse her… her weakness!

Maybe it's this Expanse!

Yes! Maybe it's that, which is dragging her to act so!

I feel a heartbreaking sadness at this thought, because… because I would like… I would like immensely… that it was NOT so!

But… and if it was just so?

What sort of bastard of a man would I be, if I was taking advantage of this opportunity in such a sordid way?

A woman – Vulcan or Human, I don't care – cannot give the flower of herself to a man… to a man… who is NOT the man she really wants!

And the man who wanted to pick up this flower without the certainty of being the right man ... that man wouldn't be a man.

He would be a grimy worm!

I try to speak again.

"T'Pol… you…"

But I can't go on, because I feel her pushing hard her vulva against my member.

"No, T'Pol! NO!"

My words are harsh and slurred, because, in spite of any thought, I'm flaring up with desire, and my member is still hard and strong in her vulva!

Because she's… a woman!

Yes! She's a true woman!

A woman capable of dragging a man on the fringe of the abyss…

Into the abyss!

Like me… now!

Again I endeavour to speak.

"T'Pol! You're… I can't…"

She grasps my face with her hands.

She speaks with a voice I nearly cannot recognize as her own.

"You can! You must!"

"T'Pol!!!"

I feel my head drawn down by her arms that she threw around my neck.

She holds tightly my head against her, placing her right cheek on my right cheek.

I… I feel her mouth on my ear!

I… hear… her voice… low… husky… in my ear!

"I… want… you!"

YES!

She said this!

"I want you!"

Her words explode in my mind!

In my soul!

"I want you!"

That she said!

That she said!

That she said!

Delight runs through me!

And I surrender.

Yes.

I surrender to her.

And to me!

I bit the tip of her ear, melting with joy in feeling her shuddering and squirming under me, with unconcealed pleasure.

My voice resounds deep and hoarse, while my lips are brushing softly her earlobe.

"And I…want you!"

A deep and long breath comes from her.

I hear her charming voice.

A soft murmur into my ear.

"Show me!"


To Be Continued
(If you want! )


Continue to Part 2

Like it? Hate it? Just want to point out a typo? Join the discussion now.

Disclaimer: Star Trek in all its various forms and its characters are the property of CBS/Paramount. No copyright infringement is intended by the authors of this site, which is solely for the purpose of entertainment and is not for profit. This site is owned by CX and was opened to the public in February 2008.