Index Star Trek: Enterprise Star Trek: The Original Series Star Trek: The Next Generation Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Star Trek: Voyager Original Work

Depths (Unfathomed "Harbinger") – Part Two

By Asso

Genre: Romance, sweet . . . very, very sweet. But… as all of you well know by now… A romance can be hot also.

Rating: VERY HOT! I mean: strongly hot! (NC17, sure!)

Summary: Ahem… As I already said: It isn't always woman who goes better than the devil (Even when this woman is a Vulcan female) - At a later time, I promise, you will know what I mean.

Spoilers: This time there’s obviously a definite spoiler. Harbinger, sure!

Disclaimer:Yet again! Enterprise is owned by Paramount, not me. No infringement intended, no profit made.

Author's note: This is the second part of my story, and in this part my personal idea is shown about the reason the Bond between our couple happened (Ah, T’Pol… You are a one, you know?)

And obviously it’s also shown how the first night of love of our lovebirds goes on.

It seems to me that some people enjoyed the first part, so I have been encouraged to continue.

To all them, my greatest thanks!

I hope I won’t disappoint anyone.

Again, a very great thank you to Linda, who kindly edited my work. Swiftly, carefully and gently.

And cleverly!

And a very great thank you also to CoffeeCat, who allowed I use one of her beautiful images. It sounds very fit for my story.

The words in italic between (*___*) represent the thoughts (Oh, but… it’s strange, isn’t it?)


Depths (Unfathomed "Harbinger") – Part Two

“Don’t push. Slow. Slow, darling, slow.”

I’m wrapped in his arms.

Secure.

Safe.

Learning to make love.

“This way, darling. Follow me!”

(*Darling! I’m… Darling… to him! *)

I… never felt this way!

I’m abandoned in his embrace, supine on the bed, nude in his strong arms, obeying his sweet and fond orders.

He holds me tightly to him, his cheek against my cheek, and I’m keeping my eyes shut and my arms around his head.

I winced when he unclenched my hymen, wedging in my vagina the head of his member, taking my breath away, in a sensation that I’m unable to define, made with languorous pain and unknown pleasure.

And now he’s slowly opening his way into me.

A mild stroke.

A kiss on my cheek.

Another push.

Another kiss on my mouth.

My pain dissolves in his carefulness.

In the softness of his… of his…

I don’t know what it is, but… but it’s… marvellous!

And I know that no one could have… taken me… like he is doing!

Breathing lowly, I catch his moves, following his guidance, helping him to enter my body, little by little.

I hold my breath at every inch of penetration of his member into my vagina, wailing softly with a pain, which is pleasure, silenced amorously by his lips that kiss sweetly my lips.

He doesn’t cease to speak fondly to me.

To make me quiet.

To make me enjoy these unique moments!

“Wait, Hon, wait! We’re almost there!”

(*Hon! Honey! I’m… Honey… to him! *)

“Yes, Hon! We’re almost there! Do you feel it?”

Yes! I feel it!

I feel his member going deeper inside me!

A little bit, yet!

A little bit!

A kiss again...

A last push, mildly painful, full of torturous pleasure!

And then…

I’m filled with him!

Enfolded in his arms, my legs around him, I go on to hug him, holding him tightly and strongly against me, my face hidden in his neck, my eyes closed, breathing slowly and softly, relishing with amazed delight this sensation, unknown and astounding, muzzing and tipsifying... stupefying… gorgeous!

I’m filled with him!

I’m his!

He stays absolutely motionless, breathing deeply and a little bit heavily, his chin on my left temple.

And I, too, don’t dare make a move, feeling his penis pulsate inside me, without knowing what else to do, except basking in this inundating intimacy.

I’m filled with him!

I’m his!

Then, finally, he raises his head, very slowly… careful he doesn't slip out from me!

I open my eyes to look at him, sliding my hands from his backside to his face and strengthening the clench of my legs… careful I don't make him slip out from me!

I take his face firmly between my hands.

He’s lifted slightly upon his elbows, so that our bodies are touching each other, and only our faces have lost contact.

His hands lie to either side of my head, on my cheeks.

Our faces stay one inch from the other.

We’re staring one into the eyes of the other.

Our breaths are blended one with the other.

We’re merged one with the other.

His eyes shine.

His lips bend up in a light smile, a smile I’ve never seen on his face.

It’s tender.

It’s soft.

Sweet.

Mellow.

Caressing.

Warm.

It’s a smile that’s… only for me!

Without averting his eyes from mine, he lowers his head, reaching my lips with his lips.

He kisses me, with infinite delicacy.

I glide my hands to his nape, and I return his kiss, queasily and gently, as he's doing with me.

Our kiss deepens slowly, becoming passionate, but not hungry.

I close my eyes again, while the depth of our kiss becomes more and more fond.

While my hands twine his neck, yet again, to thrust him strongly against me.

While his arms skid behind my shoulders, between them and the bed so that his elbows can be used as leverage for... for what is about to start.

For what I'm beginning to long for ardently, yet again!

Our tongues start their battle, once more, while I feel his pelvis begin to move.

While my nipples harden if possible even more, and I rub them against his chest, yet again.

While spasms are running through my vagina, clenched tight around his penis.

(*I’m filled with you! I’m filled with you! I’m yours! I’m yours! Please, make me yours… completely! *)

I feel his member trembling, powerful.

(*Yes! Show me! *)

I feel him forcing himself onto his elbows and his knees.

(*Show me!*)

I hear a deep groan vibrating in his chest.

(*Show me what there's at the top of paradise! *)

I hear myself whimpering in his mouth, while he begins to move inside me!

******

“Don’t push. Slow. Slow, darling, slow.”

I can’t believe what’s happening.

She’s wrapped in my arms.

Supine on the bed

Nude, in my embrace.

She’s totally abandoned in my embrace, obeying my guidance.

Confident, like a child.

Learning to make love.

BY ME AND WITH ME!

And I’m speaking to her, calling her… Darling!

Yes! Darling!

Because she’s this for me!

My darling!

My darling!

She’s… my darling!

And I’m picking the flower of my darling, teaching her what she must do!

“This way, darling. Follow me!”

I… never felt this way!

We’re holding each other tightly, cheek to cheek, and… I’m slowly opening my way into her!

I never felt this way!

I never have loved so…

I never have been loved so!

No other woman will ever be able to give me something like this!

Only she!

I know!

Breathing shallowly, she’s catching my moves, helping me to enter her body, little by little.

I try to do it slowly, penetrating her vagina with my member mildly and softly, going easy on that, going ahead inch by inch, well aware of the pain she’s inevitably feeling at every push.

I try to soothe her pain with my actions and with my words.

A mild stroke.

A kiss on her cheek.

Another push.

Another kiss on her mouth.

And she…

She… is relishing all this!

Yes!

I’m sure!

I can feel it!

PARADISE!

THIS IS PARADISE!

SHE’S… PARADISE!

I don’t cease to speak sweetly to her.

Trying to make her quiet.

To make her enjoy these unique moments!

“Wait, Hon, wait! We’re almost there!”

(*Hon! Honey! Yes! She’s… Honey… to me! *)

“Yes, Hon! We’re almost there! Do you feel it?”

I have no doubt! No! I don’t have the smallest doubt!

She feels it!

And she…

She… enjoys… she enjoys it!

My member goes more and more deeply into her.

Broadening her!

Penetrating her!

A little bit, yet!

A little bit!

A kiss again...

A last push, strong and heedful.

And then…

She is filled with me!

I don’t dare to make the slightest move, savouring amazed this incredible moment.

We are enfolding each other.

Her legs are around me, and she is holding me tightly and strongly to her, her face hidden in my neck, breathing slowly and softly, absolutely still, like me.

She is filled with me!

She’s mine!

Then, at last, I raise my head… slow… slow… slow… because I don’t want to run the risk that I can slip out from her.

And I feel her strengthen the grip of her legs… because… because not even she wants to run this risk!

We gaze deeply at each other, our faces close to each other, our breaths blended with each other…

Our bodies merged with each other.

I melt, feeling her hands which take my face between them, watching her eyes which stare at mine… glad… fondly…

Fondly, yes!

It’s no mistake!

She’s mine!

She’s mine!

She’s mine!

I can’t help but lightly smile, proud and happy, lost in the depth of her look.

And I lower my head to kiss her, sweetly… sweetly… with all the… love… that fills my heart!

And she… sweetly… sweetly… reciprocates my kiss!

Little by little, our kiss deepens.

The desire flows searing in my veins.

I feel her hands on my neck, pressing me strongly against her.

I feel her rub her hardened and turgid nipples on my chest.

I feel spasms in her vagina, clenched tightly around my penis.

Once more our tongues start to fight, while my pelvis begins to move for…... for what is about to start.

(*You’re filled with me! You’re filled with me! You’re mine! You’re mine! And now, I will make you mine… completely! *)

I feel her try to move, trembling.

(*Yes! I will make you totally mine! *)

I force myself up on my elbows and my knees.

(*I will show you! *)

A deep groan vibrates in my chest.

(*Now we will get to know what’s at the top of paradise! Together… you and me! *)

I hear her whimpering in my mouth, while I begin to move inside her!

******

“Mmmmmhhhh… Aaaaahhhhh… Mmmmmmhhhhhhhhh!!!!!”

Wailing in pleasure!

That’s all I’m able to do!

Nothing else!

Nothing else!

He’s moving his penis inside me, up and down, slowly, raising and lowering his pelvis between my broadened thighs, plunging into me at every push, making me lost in pleasure.

Eyes shut, I’m keeping my head still on the sheet, my mouth half-opened, my lips are dry.

And I moan… and moan… and moan… pressed on the bed and immobilized by his hands on my wrists, my arms laying on the bedsheet, my hands abandoned on the bed, at the height of my head, to either side of it.

Subdued.

That’s what I am.

Subdued.

And glad… to be.

Pleasure…

Pleasure to be conquered by him.

Pleasure to be vanquished by him.

Pleasure to be in his power.

Pleasure to give myself to him.

Pleasure…

Pleasure!

And something else!

Something else!

Something else!

Something that melts my soul and my heart!

“Mmmmmhhhh… Yesssss… Thuuussss… mooore!!!”

I can’t control my thoughts and my words.

I hear my voice that implores him.

“More, please! More!!”

His member pushes hard into me, increasing the pace.

“Yes! Yes! Faster! Stronger! Harder! Please! Please! Pleaseeeee!

It’s me that cries out in this way!

It’s me!

It’s me that begs him to thrust mercilessly into me.

It’s me that groans without restraint, when his lips lower upon my breasts, when his mouth sucks my nipples, when his tongue strokes my skin, always moving his member into my vagina, more and more quickly.

It’s me that arches my spine, biting my lips, my ankles hooked on his behind, taking him for leverage, so as to lift my pelvis to match his rhythm, to help him bury himself into me at every stroke.

“Please! Please! Please!”

It’s my voice, the one that rises tremulous and pleading.

It’s my words, the ones that resound low around us… sketchy, panted, beseeching!

“Make… me… free! Give me… the release! Pl… please! Mmmhhh… Please!”

Then, I can't do anything else but jabbering incoherently, sweaty and helpless in his hands, under the frantic pace with which he now is striking inside me.

Clenching my hands, I hold my breath, feeling the waves of pleasure increase more and more in my body and in my mind, waiting desperately for my release, for the release that only he can give me.

I can feel his glowing breath on my face.

I can smell his heady and intoxicating scent.

I…

I want to see him, while he’s taking possession of me!

I open my eyes suddenly and hastily.

And I see his face.

I see his eyes, wide open, bleary with wishes.

And he sees mine…

And… slowly… he stops!

I open my mouth to cry out my desire, to beg him not to stop, to take pity on me!

Then, abruptly, I close my lips, and I stay motionless… imprisoned and impaled by him.

(*…to take pity on me! *)

I look at his face, ablush and sprinkled with beads of sweat.

(*…to take me as his own! *)

I look at his eyes somber with lust, at his hair tousled and plastered to his forehead with sweat.

(*…to take me as his property! *)

Something strange, unknown, remote… begins to throb in the depth of my soul.

Something immemorial and far…

Now he’s staring at me intensely, with an inscrutable expression in his eyes.

And I understand.

I understand!

(*Something immemorial and far…*)

Hidden in the root of my Vulcan-being!

My eyes wide open, I reciprocate his look, holding my breath.

I watch his face.

He… is beautiful and… and primal!

There’s in him something feral, almost… animal.

A savage desire.

A need.

Ferocious.

A need to claim, to conquer, to possess.

ME!

The scarcely controlled fierceness that respires from him runs across the core of my being.

Of my… Vulcan… being!

(*He’s claiming me! He’s claiming me as his own! As his own property!*)

He wants my unconditional surrender.

My utter capitulation.

And he will have it!

I’m defeated and under his thumb.

I’m a primordial Vulcan female, tonight.

A Vulcan female who wants to be… his slave!

And this primordial Vulcan female now thinks, and acts, and speaks for me!

I untangle my hands from his, while he straightens his torso, to not fall upon me.

While my legs grip him with force, to hold him deeply and firmly inside me!

I grab both his hands with mine, and I take them to my mouth.

I kiss softly, lowering my eyelids, the hands of my… owner!

Of my master!

Of my… chosen one!

A gesture of silent entreaty and of subjection.

Then, my eyes open again and fixed on his, I bring his hands upon my bosom, so that it can function as support for him.

I press his hands against it, and I squeeze them, inviting him to hold tightly to my breasts.

Now I’ma thingin his hands!

My breasts squeezed, almost painfully, by his fingers, my body supporting his, my vagina filled with his member, I gaze into his eyes, a dumb prayer in mine.

In my mind a thought heightens, soft.

As an unspoken murmur of supplication and of submission.

Of stunned consciousness!

I inhale sharply, my breasts quivering under his hands, my body open and penetrated by him.

And in my heart and in my brain I utter the ancient words!

(*I’m yours! *)

A sort of muffled roar moves deep in his chest and in his throat, igniting the depth of my Katra.

And in this depth, I speak again, and it seems to me that these unuttered words are told to him… aloud!

(*YES! I’m yours! Totally and utterly! I belong to you! *)

He doesn’t change his expression, the roar inside him going on… awful and demanding!

Waiting for my imploration and my stated subjugation.

Holding his hands and using them to squeeze my breasts strongly and to stroke them with force, I begin to lift and lower my pelvis, slowly, sliding my vagina along his penis, up and down.

My eyelids ajar, I swallow hard, savouring the hardness of his member inside me, crazy with desire and voluptuousness.

This time my voice arises free, low and imploring.

Broken and husky.

“I beg you… make me yours… completely!”

******

I’m moving my penis inside her, up and down, slowly, raising and lowering my pelvis between her broadened thighs, diving into her at every push, lost in the pleasure of giving pleasure to her.

And she’s in pleasure!

She’s wailing in pleasure!

“Mmmmmhhhh… Aaaaahhhhh… Mmmmmmhhhhhhhhh!!!!!”

Her groans resound in my ears, and I look dazed at her.

Eyes shut, she’s keeping her head still on the sheet, her mouth half-opened, and she…

She moans… and moans… and moans… pressed on the bed and immobilized by my hands on her wrists, her arms laying on the bedsheet, her hands abandoned on the bed, at the height of her head, to either side of it.

Making her die of pleasure!

Nothing else!

Nothing else counts!

Making her mine!

Conquering her.

Vanquishing her.

Reducing her under my power.

Possessing her!

Possessing her!

Possessing her!

(*What… what do I have? What is happening to me? *)

I hear her moaning and… pleading…

“Mmmmmhhhh… Yesssss… Thuuussss… mooore!!!”

And I feel something… unknown… growing inside me.

A feral desire…

A… a primal wish to make her… my slave!

SHE’S MINE!

SHE’S MY PROPERTY!

“More, please! More!!”

Her voice is imploring, and I follow her desires, wickedly enjoying my domination over her.

(*What do I have? What is this? What is happening to me? *)

I push hard into her, increasing the pace.

“Yes! Yes! Faster! Stronger! Harder! Please! Please! Pleaseeeee!

It’s she who cries out in this way!

It’s she!

It’s she who begs me to thrust mercilessly into her.

It’s she who is beseeching me!

I’m her dominus!

She’s in my power!

She’s my slave!

My property!

I’m her owner!

Her master!

(*What is happening? What is happening to me? What do I have? What? *)

“Please! Please! Please!”

This is her shouting, imploring me.

She’s shouting, arching her spine, biting her lips, her ankles hooked on my behind, taking me for leverage, to lift her pelvis to match my rhythm, to help me bury myself into her at every stroke.

Burning, inflaming, only one blinding thought inside my brain.

(*You’re mine! You belong to me! I’m your lord! Your owner! Your only owner! *)

Her voice rises tremulous and pleading.

Her words resound low around us… sketchy, panted, beseeching!

“Make… me… free! Give me… the release! Pl… please! Mmmhhh… Please!”

And suddenly…

Suddenly…

She opens her eyes and watches me.

My face.

My eyes.

And I watch hers…

And… slowly… I stop.

She opens her mouth, like she wants to shout out…

Then, abruptly, she closes her lips, and she stays motionless… imprisoned and impaled by me.

I stare at her intensely, at her marvellous face, now more beautiful, more enchanting, if possible, in the middle of passion.

Luxuriating in my inebriating power.

My domination.

(*What do I have? What is happening to me? *)

She gazes at me, her eyes filled with a begging look.

She untangles her hands from mine, while I straighten my torso, to not fall upon her.

I feel her legs grip me with force.

To hold me deeply and firmly inside her!

She grabs my both hands with hers, and she takes them to her mouth.

She lowers her eyelids, and kisses softly my hands.

The hands of her… owner!

Of her master!

Then, her eyes open again and fixed on mine, she brings my hands upon her bosom, so that it can function as support for me.

She presses my hands against it, and she squeezes them, inviting me to hold tightly her breasts.

And I do it!

Brutally!

Almost… ferociously!

(*What do I have? What am I doing? What is happening to me? *)

Now she’sa thingin my hands!

Her breasts squeezed, almost painfully, by my fingers, her body supporting mine, her vagina filled with my member, she’s gazing into my eyes, a dumb prayer in hers.

And it sounds like her voice heightens, soft, even though she’s uttering no word.

A murmur of supplication and of submission, that resounds in my brain and in my soul!

(*I’m yours! *)

It’s like I was hearing her uttering these words, trembling and submissive, while she’s inhaling sharply, her breasts quivering under my hands, her body open and penetrated by me.

A sort of muffled roar moves deep in my chest and in my throat.

Again in the depth of my soul, in my mind, it seems to me that she is speaking, aloud.

(*YES! I’m yours! Totally and utterly! I belong to you! *)

I don’t understand… I don’t understand!

But… in any case… that’s not enough!

(*What do I have? What is happening? What is happening to me? *)

I wait, the roar inside me going on… awful and demanding!

I wait for her imploration and her stated subjugation.

Holding my hands and using them to press and to stroke her breasts, she begins to lift and lower her pelvis, slowly, sliding her vagina along my penis, up and down.

I watch her face, sweaty and coloured by passion, her eyelids ajar, and I swallow hard, savouring the heat of her vagina around my member, crazy with desire and voluptuousness.

And this time I hear her voice arise…

Really.

Low and imploring.

Broken and husky.

“I beg you… make me yours… completely!”

******

A stroke!

Powerful and harrowing!

Tormenting with an unspeakable pleasure!

I haven’t time to realize what happened to me… and to him!

Only one stroke of his hips, and his member has gotten buried more in the depth of my vagina, constraining me pressed on the bed with my thighs completely opened and my legs spread out on air.

“Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!”

I can’t help shouting loud, sensing his penis hard and strong inside me, filling my body and my sex totally, while his hands squeeze my breasts and his fingers tantalize my nipples.

But then…

Then the pleasure fades under the ferociousness of his attack!

His member is impaling me with inconceivable force.

Painfully!

His hands wring my breasts mercilessly and his fingers torture my nipples without pity.

Badly and sorely!

The fear makes its way through me.

He's clutching his prey!

ME!

And he will rend his prey!

He will tear his prey to pieces!

He will mangle me!

As… as Vulcan males… Vulcan males! … can do when they fall in the grip of their ancestral violence, at the time of their mating!

I keep my eyes shut, not daring to watch his face.

(*NO NO NO! Not this! Not this! *)

Terror and regret overrun my mind and my soul!

(*Not this! Not this! Where’s my Trip? Where is he? *)

My pain increases and my heart becomes heavy at the thought that I… I!... have been the trigger!

(*NO NO NO! Where’s my Trip? I want him back! I want my Trip back! *)

I feel the fright - Yes! Spine-chilling fright! - is about to sweep over me, when…when… something changes!

I feel his weight become lighter upon me.

His hands ceasing their excruciating torture.

Trembling, I open slowly my eyes to look at him.

On his face there's a puzzled and mislaid expression.

He stares at me.

His eyes enlarge and his lips shiver slightly, as if he wanted to open them to speak.

To ask me what happened to him.

Quickly, swiftly, I bring my right hand to his mouth, to cover it.

To prevent him opening it.

To prevent any question from him!

To prevent any answer from me!

An answer I cannot give!

I don’t want to give!

I don’t dare to give, not even to myself!

I put my hand on his cheek and sweetly I caress it.

He frowns, then he shakes his head, and finally… he smiles!

He smiles, yet again, with his marvellous and heart-warming smile!

The smile of my Trip!

I shut my eyes again, the relief running through me.

I feel his hands slid from my breasts to my back, between my body and the bed.

His arms enfold me, holding me tightly to him.

I hug him, my legs around him, yet again.

I feel his cheek on my cheek.

His mouth on my ear.

His lips caress my earlobe. Tenderly, over again.

Like before, and even more.

His teeth nibble my ear’s tip. Amorously, over again.

Like before, and even more.

Shuddering, I hear his voice.

The voice of my Trip!

A soft, warming whisper in my ear.

A ravishing caress to my heart.

“The first time must be the sweetest one!”

I breathe deeply, in the mellowness of his embrace.

My Trip is back!

******

A stroke!

Powerful and merciless!

With only one stroke of my hips, I got my member buried more in the depth of her vagina, constraining her pressed on the bed with her thighs completely opened and her legs spread out on air.

“Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!”

I hear her moan, together with pain and of pleasure, which resounds loud around us, while my penis totally fills her body and her sex, hard and strongly, and my hands squeeze her breasts, my fingers tantalizing her nipples.

I watch her wonderful face, gorgeous in the depth of passion, waiting for my next deed.

But then…

Then…

As a lion which claws his prey…

I… claw her!

A red fog in my mind, my hands start to wring her breasts mercilessly, and my fingers to torture her nipples without pity.

Badly and sorely!

And I stick my member into her vagina even more deeply, impaling her with inconceivable force.

Painfully!

And I feel her pain!

And her fear!

(*What am I doing? *)

The horrible perception of her pain and of her fright - the pain and the fright that I… I, I, I! I… provoked in her- flashes – dreadful! - through my mind and my heart, dispelling with its dazzling light the fog I’m sunken in.

(*What… what am I doing? *)

Baffled and dizzy, I look horrified at the woman lying under me.

At the woman with whom, in the depth of my soul, so many times I wished to make love!

And now…

And now that my unconcealed and impossible dream has become reality…

Now…

Now…

I…

What am I doing?!?!?!?

All of a sudden I stop – terrified!- any move, trying desperately to relieve the pressure of my body on hers.

Trembling, she opens slowly her eyes, and I stare into them.

They are scared.

Scared, goddam!

Scared of me!

OF ME!

OF THE MAN WHO WOULD DIE FOR HER!

Why all that?

Why, for God sake!?!

My eyes locked with hers, I make to speak.

Apologies, questions...

I don't know what I must say!

I don't know what I must do!

But before I can talk, she… she raises her hand to my mouth, covering it and stopping me from whatever I wanted to say.

I stare in her eyes.

They are wide open with relief, any fear vanished from them.

Relief – yes! – and… joy… and sweetness!

They are filled with a sweetness I never saw in the eyes of anyone.

With a delight that cannot be expressed in words I feel her hand go to my cheek and stroke it mildly and softly.

I don’t understand.

I frown.

I…

And then I see in her eyes a sort of dumb prayer, as if she were begging me to not ask her anything…

To not wonder anything.

I can feel it perfectly!

And so, what does it matter?

What does it matter to me?

She’s caressing my face gently and fondly!

She’s smiling radiantly – yes! It’s so! – She’s smiling radiantly with her eyes!

At me!

My T’Pol wants me yet!

Unable to restrain a joyful smile, I shake my head, chasing away any question and any thought which is not my T’Pol’s.

In my mind and in my soul now there’s only one thing!

TO make her… happy!

I slide my hands from her breasts to her back, between her body and the bed, while she closes her eyes again, hiding to my sight their deep dark brown, her long and delicate eyelashes lowered down.

My arms enfold her, holding her tightly to me.

And she reciprocates my hug!

And I feel her legs around me, yet again!

I lay my cheek on her cheek.

I put my mouth on her ear.

Once again, my lips caress her earlobe.

Tenderly!

Once again, my teeth nibble her ear’s tip.

Amorously!

I feel her shuddering, while I’m speaking in her ear.

A soft whisper… of love!

“The first time must be the sweetest one!”

I hear her breathe deeply, in the mellowness of my embrace.

My heart melts!

I’m here, MY LOVE!

I’M BACK!

******

We’re enfolded tightly in each others arms.

His face is buried in my neck.

His lips are kissing and sucking my skin and my flesh mildly and lightly.

My head lies on the bed, a little bit tilted to one side to give his mouth the best access.

I keep my eyes shut, panting slightly, absolutely still, abandoned in his hug, relishing and savouring the sweet caress of his penis that is moving slowly inside me.

(*The first time must be the sweetest one! *)

I don’t know.

I can’t know that.

But surely… it’s endless, the languorous sweetness with which he’s giving pleasure to me now.

With which he's making me discover… the joys of love!

Not hastily.

Quietly.

Mildly.

Enveloping me in a protective and tender mantle of loving care.

Chasing away any doubt from my heart.

Any fear.

Making me relish fully the moments of my… first time!

Making me bask sure in the warmth of… of… of his… love!

From among the pleasure and the blind passion that once more are befogging me tonight, a soft, warming thought permeates my mind.

And my soul.

(*He’s back! He’s with me yet again! Not that unknown person into whom he had turned for some fearsome moments! Not that scary man! But the man to whom I gave myself! *)

And this man, now, is doing to me all these wonderful, marvellous things!

I open my eyes to… to make sure that it’s true!

Against any logic, against the evident reality of his body on mine, of his mouth on my skin, of his hands on my flesh…

Of his member inside me!

Against all that… I open my eyes… to see him!

To see if he is with me!

To see if it is really true that he’s making love with me!

To be sure that it’s not a hallucination due to my… addiction!

Without daring to do a move, scared of freaking him out, of… of breaking off this magic spell, I cast a sidelong glance at his head, buried in my neck.

The sight of his blond hair melts my heart!

(*He’s with me! *)

It’s true!

My Trip is with me!

(*My Trip is with me! My trip is sweetly and lovingly making love with me!*)

My, my, my… Trip!

I close my eyes again in the heat of his hug.

And then I abandon totally myself to pleasure!

******

She lies quiet in my arms.

She’s hugging me.

Tightly.

And passionately!

I have buried my face in her neck, and I’m kissing and sucking her skin and her flesh mildly and lightly.

I hear her, pant slightly, absolutely still, abandoned in my embrace, while I’m moving slowly inside her, relishing and savouring the sweet caress of her vagina around my member.

(*The first time must be the sweetest one! *)

Yes!

It must be so!

(*You gave me the incomparable gift of yourself! *)

I feel my heart nearly breaking at this thought!

(*I will make you unable to forget…your first time! *)

I force myself to not be frantic, to not be avid and hungry for her, in despite of the amazing sensation of her naked, magnificent body against mine, in despite of the stunned awareness that her vulva is broadened for me, that my member is sliding up and down in her vagina, giving pleasure to her… and to me!

Basking rapt in this wonderful intimacy, I’m making her discover… the joys of love!

Not hastily.

Quietly.

Mildly.

As it must be.

Enveloping her in a protective and tender mantle of loving care.

Trying to make her relish fully the moments of her… first time!

(*Yes, my love! *)

Endless sweetness permeates my heart.

(*Yes! *)

I hold tightly to my treasure!

(*You never will forget this night! *)

Like she has read my mind, I feel her tremble in my arms.

And then I sense she’s totally abandoning herself to pleasure!

******

Slow, slow, slow… he lifts and lowers his pelvis between my thighs that I keep broadened, with my knees bent and my feet placed flat on the bedsheet.

Slow, slow, slow… he slides his penis up and down in my vagina, withdrawing it so much that it nearly slips out from me, and at that moment sinking it again deeply into my sex.

Slow, slow, slow… he forces his pace, and his strokes become stronger and most powerful, our bodies always held each other tightly, his face always hidden in my neck, his mouth always kissing and sucking my skin and my flesh, while his teeth have started to bite lightly on my flesh and his tongue to lap my skin, every now and then.

Slow, slow, slow… I feel the waves of pleasure grow in my body on and on, while the grasp of my arms around him becomes more and more strong to hold his body pressed against me tighter and tighter; while I begin to move my pelvis to catch his, to match his rhythm, lowering mine when he raises his and lifting it when he plunges his member in my vagina, to feel it better deep inside me at every stroke, a harsh and short moan coming out from my mouth every time he buries his penis into my sex.

“Ahhh!”

“Ahhh!”

“Ahhh!”

“Ahhh!”

“Ahhh!”

“Ahhh!”

“Ahhh!”

“Ahhh!”

Now his pace is rapid and our bodies clash with one another at every push.

Now his member is striking inside me powerfully and harrowingly.

Now I’m running with sweat and I'm squealing and squeaking and mewling without a pause, overwhelmed by pleasure.

“Mmmmmhhhh… Oooohhhh…. Mmmmmhhhh… Oooohhh…”

Now his hands have slid on my bosom, and they are caressing and squeezing and tantalizing my breasts, his thumbs stroking and teasing and rubbing my nipples, while my moans go on, louder and huskier.

“Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!”

Now his mouth has reached my mouth and is devouring my lips with a hungry and avid kiss, while our tongues are fighting each other restlessly, while my fingernails are scraping his back, while his hands keep on torturing my breasts and my nipples, while his penis keeps on with its burning work inside me and my wails turn into a whimper in his mouth.

“Ghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!”

I never will forget this night!

This night, in which he makes me understand what bliss is!

He pushes insatiably into me.

The world around me fades away.

A short while!

A very short while yet!

And he will have shown me what there is at the top of paradise!

I shake my head to break our kiss, incapable of focusing anything else except the disruptive sensation of his member that now strikes hard and long inside me.

With a pace that now became almost frantic.

With a potency that now became almost devastating!

And nonetheless… infinitely sweet! And warm! Full of an all-loving warm! It surrounds me! It… pervades me! His hands are now on my back and his arms are nestling me to him.

His head is resting on my neck, on my left shoulder, his mouth on my flesh, adding to the pleasure he’s giving me with the strokes of his penis in my vagina, the pleasure of his lips that kiss, of his teeth that nibble, of his tongue that laps, of his mouth that sucks my skin.

Overcome, overpowered, overwhelmed, I get scorched by pleasure, unable even to think, my arms on his back, holding him closely and firmly to me, to feel my breasts on his chest; my head resting on his neck, like his on mine, on his left shoulder; my eyes shut; my mouth pressed down against his flesh, to try to stifle my moans and my sighs.

My words of desire.

In vain!

“Oh!... Mmmhhh!.. Yes!... Ha!... Thus!... Yes! Yes! More!... Thus!... Mmmhhh!... Yes!...”

I have enfolded his body with my legs, yet again, and I have hooked my ankles on his behind, yet again.

Now our bodies are wound into a ball, and I ceased to match his moves, incapable of following his pace.

I limit myself to keep broadening my sex to the burning pushes of his penis inside me, totally abandoned to him, feeling the first signs of my orgasm rising in me.

A red-hot heat begins to grow in the depth of my vagina, diffusing to my vulva and to my whole sex, inflaming my groin, blazing up through my body, from my hips, to my belly, even up to my breasts and to my nipples, hardened almost with pain against his chest.

I hear in my ears a sort of squeak, querulous and wispy, and I recognize that it’s my voice.

Yes!

It’s me!

It’s me who is crying in this way, tight to him strongly, spasmodically!

Spasmodically waiting for the moment!

The moment of my release!

The moment in which I will be his… completely!

In which he will show me what there is at the top of paradise! Now my vagina is so clinging to his member that I can feel his effort to press inside me, and then...

And then, as if he was expecting that, he slows his pace and...

“Aaaahhh!”

I can’t help but shouting loud, under the unbounded, inebriating, ravishing potency of the stroke with which he sinks his penis – now enormous, unbelievably hard, abysmally hot – inside my body, in the depth of my vagina, filling me fully!

“Aaaahhh!”

Again!

Another irresistible stroke, overflowing an unimaginable pleasure!

“Aaaahhh!”

And another!

“Aaaahhh!”

And another!

And another!

And another!

And another!

Until I begin to shake in his arms!

Until the maelstrom of my growing pleasure engulfs me!

Until I feel the flame of my orgasm blazing up!

Until…

Until…

Until… I feel his penis vibrate inside me!

Until I sense it pulsating in my vagina!

Until… I feel myself… drenched… inside…

Flooded…

By his semen!

Hot!

His!

Mine!

Until… I perceive that he’s taking his pleasure in my body…

Inside me!

By me!

Until… at the same instant he erupts his seed in me… I come!

I come!

I come, at last!

Together with him!

For the second time in this night!

And in my life! I come!

Filled with him!

SWAMPED BY HIM!

Finally his…

HIS!

HIS!

COMPLETELY!

******

Never again!

Never again will I be able to experience something like this!

Unless she – SHE! My T’Pol! – will want to give me this ineffable joy again.

This indescribable happiness!

Slow, slow, slow… I’m lifting and lowering my pelvis between her thighs, broadened, around me.

Wide opened… for me!

Slow, slow, slow… I’m sliding my penis up and down in her vagina, feeling and savouring the hotness of her inner flesh.

Of her body… agape to me!

Slow, slow, slow… I’m forcing my pace, our bodies hold each other tightly, basking dazed in her flavour, in her smell.

In her core … disclosed to me!

Slow, slow, slow… I feel… I feel her pleasure grow on and on, the grasp of her arms around me becoming stronger and stronger… to hold my body pressed against her tighter and tighter.

I…I love her!

It’s useless denying it!

NOT TONIGHT!

Never again! Never again I will able to enjoy music more beautiful than the soft wails of pleasure coming out from her mouth at every stroke of my member into her.

“Ahhh!”

“Ahhh!”

“Ahhh!”

“Ahhh!”

“Ahhh!”

“Ahhh!”

“Ahhh!”

“Ahhh!”

Only she…

Only she will be capable of giving me such bliss, hereafter!

And never again will I be able to share moments like these with a woman… with a woman who is not her!

This night, my greatest delight has been signed… and my eternal damnation!

I KNOW!

What man could ever be capable of not dying of love, in feeling the endless, blind trust, the fervent luxuriation with which she’s abandoning herself in my arms!

In our making love!

What woman could be ever capable of giving such an infinite intimacy, such a paradisaic sweetness to the man who has the unspeakable fortune to be able to get pleasure of her graces!

Like me!

YES!

LIKE ME!

Because… It’s me…

ME!

ME!

ME!

…the man whose hands are caressing and squeezing and tantalizing her marvellous breasts!

I’m the man whose thumbs are stroking and teasing and rubbing her emerald nipples!

I’m the man whose mouth is devouring her lips, kissing her hungrily and avidly, our tongues fighting each other restlessly…

…her fingernails scraping my back, with ardent passion and aflame with ardour!

I’m the man whose ears are revelling in her soft, delicious, wonderful moans of pleasure; in her enchanting sighs of delight; in her enrapturing, slurring words of desire!

“Oh!... Mmmhhh!.. Yes!... Ha!... Thus!... Yes! Yes! More!... Thus!... Mmmhhh!... Yes!...”

I never will forget this night!

This night, in which she makes me understand what bliss is!

I push insatiably into her.

The world around me fades away.

A short while!

A very short while yet!

And we, together, will get to know what there is at the top of paradise!

Now our bodies are wound into a ball, and she ceases to match my moves, limiting herself to broadening her sex to the pushes of my penis in her vagina.

She’s totally abandoned to me, and I can feel… perfectly… the first signs of her orgasm rising in her.

Like it’s happening to me!

A red-hot heat begins to grow in the depth of my member, diffusing to its head and to my whole sex, inflaming my groin, blazing up through my body, from my hips, to my belly, even up to my chest and my lungs, to my throat.

And this fire flares up, in hearing in my ears a sort of squeak, querulous and wispy, that I recognize as her voice.

Yes!

It’s she!

It’s she who is crying in this way, tight to me strongly, spasmodically!

Spasmodically waiting for the moment!

The moment of her release!

The moment in which she will be mine… completely!

In which wetogetherwill get to know what there is at the top of paradise!

Now her vagina is so clinging to my member that I must press inside her with effort, and so...

And so, I understand that the moment has come!

I slow my pace and...

“Aaaahhh!”

The mounting waves of my coming orgasm grow overflowing, when I hear her shouting loud, under the potency of the stroke with which I sink my penis – now enormous, unbelievably and painfully hard – inside her body, in the depth of her vagina, abysmally hot and dripping by wish!

Filling her fully!

“Aaaahhh!”

Again!

Another stroke, while my brain becomes foggy!

“Aaaahhh!”

And another!

“Aaaahhh!”

And another!

And another!

And another!

And another!

Until I feel her begin to shake in my arms!

Until the maelstrom of my growing pleasure engulfs me!

Until I feel the flame of my orgasm blazing up!

Until…

Until…

Until… I feel her vagina vibrate around my member!

Until I sense my penis pulsating in her vagina!

Until… I perceive that she’s having her orgasm…

Until… at the same instant she achieves her climax…

I… I erupt my semen… inside her!

Inside her!

I come!

I come inside her!

Together with her!

Inside her!

She’s mine!

She’s flooded… by my semen!

She’s Mine!

Filled with me!

SWAMPED BY me!

Finally mine…

mine!

mine!

COMPLETELY!

******

It’s a storm!

No other word can describe what I’m feeling.

A tempest that convulses my whole body.

My heart

My soul.

My mind.

A swirly storm of pleasure I wasn’t thinking might exist.

But not only that!

(*Not only that! *)

The flood tide of my orgasm submerges me.

My body jolts against his.

With his!

Around his!

Merged with his! /

Pleasure!

Pleasure, YES!

But not only that!

(*Not only that! *)

I hold my breath, I gasp when the climax of my orgasm arrives at its acme, sensing him doing the same… inside me, around me…

Together with me!

Pleasure!

Unutterable physical delight!

But… not only that!

(*Not only that! *)

Then, slowly, the waves of pleasure begin to subside, my body jumping off and on, uncontrollably.

Like his!

Against his!

Together with his!

And this perceiving his pleasure, this unbelievable sharing… it is pleasure by itself!

But… not only that!

(*Not only that! *)

Unnoticeably, consciousness retakes my brain. And I find myself clung to him, his penis still inside me, my arms around him, my legs around him, my head reclined on his shoulder, my face hidden in his neck, my mouth pressed on his skin…

My teeth embedded in his flesh!

I feel a sweetish savour on my lips.

And I realize that it’s the savour of his blood!

My eyes snap opened!

I did gnaw him until he bled!

I did it in the dark and overwhelming whirlpool in which he sank me!

I frantically put my hands on his face to lift it.

To see it.

Putting my feet down on the bed.

But very careful not to allow him to slide out from me!

Because… I want to still feel it inside me, relishing the unknown and delightful sensation that the last spasms of my vagina around his member give me, while it yet still jerks inside my flesh, slowly diminishing, and showing me the last signs of the ravaging potency I have been able to experience.

I stare at his eyes, a worried look in mine, while my right hand goes to his shoulder, to caress delicately the wound I have done to him, in the blind depth of my… passion.

And then, supporting his weight only with his right elbow, our sweaty bodies pressed each against the other - merged deeply each with the other – he brings his left hand upon my right, upon the hand with which I am sweetly stroking his injury.

And he squeezes my hand.

And his eyes shine!

And he smiles at me!

With understanding, with knowledge, with awareness…

With pride!

The same understanding, the same knowledge, the same awareness… - the same pride! that suddenly inflate my soul, while my hand goes on to caress softlymy mark!

My mark!

YES! Because it is my mark!

Pleasure!

Passion!

Yes!

Jealousy!

But… not only that!

(*Not only that! *)

And then…

Why should I have been jealous, if I wasn’t…? I wasn’t…

Incapable of resisting, overpowered by the intensity of the… emotion, I embrace him!

I hold him tightly and strongly to me, drawing his head on my neck, hiding my face in his shoulder, my lips kissing his wound softly… and fondly.

My gift of… love!

(*He’s mine! He’s mine! I have marked him as my own! now and forever… he is mine! *)

And happy to be mine!

I breathe deeply and heavily, lost in this mesmerizing sensation of completeness... of happiness!

Eyes shut, I revel in the perception of his… love!

Suddenly, it dawns on me – VIVIDLY! – Sim’s words, when he confessed his love for me.

Or maybe… the love… of my Trip… for me!

I relive inside me my unavowed desire of that time…

My desire that Sim’s feeling was… the feeling… of my Trip!

And now… I know the truth!

That feeling… - that… love! was of my Trip! Of the man who has picked me up!

Of the man who is hugging me, lovingly and passionately and sweetly… after our… making love!

His body still merged with mine!

And his soul with my soul!

I sense him moving lightly, in my arms, his head still buried in my neck.

“T’Pol…”

His voice murmurs sweet to my ear!

“Hon…”

(*hon!!!! *)

Hon!

I’m his…Hon!

Again.

“Hon…”

But I shake lightly my head, close to his.

No!

I don’t want words, now!

Again!

“Darling…”

(*darling!!!! *)

Darling!

I’m his…Darling!

HIS DARLING!

I shake softly my head, yet again, and I speak softly, a whisper in his ear.

“Don’t speak, please. Stay quiet.”

(*Stay quietholding me tightly to you! TO YOU! MY… MY LOVE!!!*)

MY LOVE!

It’s useless denying it!

NOT TONIGHT!

I feel him release in my embrace, and tighten his hug, as if he has read my thoughts!

And I feel him sigh deeply and… happily!

I’m sure!

I sense it… without any doubt!

I feel his love surround me… invading all fibers of my being!

I breathe softly and quietly, eyes closed, in the warmth of his solid arms, sensing his fingers that caress my skin tenderly and delicately.

I perceive his breath, soft and warm, on my neck.

His nude body against mine.

His powerful chest on my naked breasts.

His hot member, still alive and strong inside me.

(*Is that true? Really? Can such a joy exist, truly? *)

His unique scent - now immensely strengthened, overwhelming, inebriating - gives me the answer I need.

It pervades me, like it happened to me that first time…

The first time I met him.

When the potency of his smell… of him… forced me to not hold his hand, to turn my back on him.

Hiding under my Vulcaness the fearful emotion that his simple presence was stirring inside me.

And now… I’m here!

Luxuriating in his scent!

Nude in his arms!

Possessed by him!

Loved by him!

In… in love… with him!

Happy… WITH all that!

Is it this what Humans call… Destiny?

Is it this?

Is it possible that he is the man for whom I was born?

Is it possible… that I was born for this?

That all the years I have lived, all contexts I have experienced, all I have learned, all… ALL… vanishes in comparison with this night?

With these few moments… of love?

Is it possible that all I desire, all I want is lying in his arms?

Lying with him!?!

And my Vulcaness?

The inner essence of my own being?

How… where… does it go?

Is it Destiny?

And I…

What must I do?

WHAT

“T’Pol… Sweety…”

(*SWEETY???!!! *)

I know the meaning of this word!

I’M NOT HIS SWEETY!

I’M NOT

(*SWEETY? Am I his… sweety? Am I this… for him? *)

Why… why am I incapable of suppressing this sense of pride… of joy… that I feel in hearing him call me so?

“Sweety…”

His voice resounds immeasurably sweet… and affectionate… in my ears.

“Sweety… It’s late.”

He raises his head to look at my face.

The tenderest smile that can exist is carven on his handsome features.

“It’s late, my heart.”

(*MY HEART! *)

“Maybe… maybe it’s better if I…”

An evident sigh of displeasure comes out from his chest.

“Maybe it’s better…if I go.”

I nod, understanding he is right… and feeling in my heart a strange and painful lump.

He nods in his turn, and then…

Then… he lifts his body slowly and slides himself out… from me!

And I sigh deeply, disgruntled like no Vulcan ever has been!

I’ve never felt such an awful sensation of emptiness!

Of incompleteness!

He places himself beside me, lying on his right side, while I roll on my left side, to watch him...who watches me.

We stay so for many long moments, our heads resting on our arms, mine on my left and his on his right, looking each at the other, tasting astonished, we both, this unknown sensation that belongs only to us.

Because this night something happened that will change our lives forever.

I know that!

And I know he knows that!

And no one, neither I nor he, wants to break the strange atmosphere which now is surrounding us.

An atmosphere hanging and enchanted, permeated by incredulous… bliss.

Finally he shakes himself.

No smile, now, on his face.

It seems he’s looking for words, his tongue torturing the inner side of his cheek, with that gesture so typical of him, when he is ill at ease.

With that usual gesture of his… so dear to me!

He reaches my right cheek with his left hand, and strokes me, tenderly and... shyly.

“So… so… I… I’ll go.”

It’s like he is asking me to give him the strength to go away.

(*And where can I find this strength? *)

“I… I’ll go.”

He repeats these words, uncertain and with low voice.

And I nod, again, unsure about what I must say… and about how my voice would sound.

I’m incapable tonight of hiding the deep feelings of my soul.

And I shut slowly my eyes, relishing the soft touch of his fingers on my cheek, bringing my right hand upon that hand which is so amorously caressing my face.

(*How beautiful it is, how sweet is the delicate touch of his calloused hand on my skin!*)

I hear a deep sigh coming out from him, so I open my eyes and find him watching me intensely.

Silently, reluctantly, he pulls back his hand from my face.

Then, with patent effort, he draws himself away from me, and, slowly… forcefully… he gets up from my bed.

Leaving me... chilly and… alone.

He stays at the side of my bed, staring at me, and I roll my body slightly to look up at his face. Nude, without shyness, like it was the most natural thing for me to show myself naked.. to him.

Without speaking.

Without daring to speak.

I feel his gaze on me, his eyes running along my body.

I feel his dazed admiration.

And my pride flares up!

Without averting my eyes from him, I lie supine, making my arms lie languidly on the bedsheet over my head… with the most feminine motion I am able to make.

I bend my right knee, tilting my right leg slightly towards my left, so as to cover my sex partially from his sight, but actually inviting him to watch me.

To take pleasure in my naked body, completely exposed to him.

And I revel joyously in the gorgeous sensation that this intimacy gives me.

That his appreciation makes me feel.

I feel myself… female!

The female he’s able to make me feel!

(*How beautiful it is, how wonderful and rousing is to feel his eyes… that look at me so! *)

How beautiful it is, how wonderful and rousing it is to show myself to him… so!

(*He can do it! He’s my chosen one! He can, he must look at me in this way! I’m… his!*)

His!

I’m his!

And at these thoughtsunder his gazethe waves of desire begin to flow in my veins yet again.

And I know they never will end!

I clearly see him swallow hard, and then he goes on with his slurring talk, hesitant.

“Maybe… maybe… we should talk. Maybe tomorrow…”

(*NO! *)

NO!

I do not want to talk!

I do not want… to explain!

I do not want tomorrow!

I know that tomorrow shame will overwhelm me!

I do not want tomorrow to arrive!

I… I want this night to continue without end!

I sit up with a sudden motion, stopping his words.

I grasp his hands with my hands, breathing harshly, my face turned up towards his, staring at him with wild eyes.

Then I get up on my feet, still holding his hands.

Still gazing at his eyes.

On his face there's a disquieted expression.

I take it between my hands.

My voice rises, low.

Husky and desirous.

“You cannot go away already! I'm not ready for that! You must stay with me! “

I draw his face down towards mine.

My look softens, still locked with his.

My hands slid down slowly on his chest.

My lips brush his lightly.

I speak again, on his mouth.

A faint murmur, a feeble whisper, almost unhearable.

“I want you! “

******

It’s a tempest!

No other word can describe what I’m feeling.

No other word can show up the untellable storm of pleasure that convulses my whole body.

And my heart.

My soul.

My mind.

How is all that possible?

How is it possible that all my past experiences can vanish in this way in comparison with what she’s giving me?

How is it possible that such a swirly maelstrom of pleasure, of joy, of delight could exist!

The flood tide of my orgasm submerges me.

My body jolts against hers.

With hers!

Inside hers!

Merged with hers!

Pleasure!

Pleasure, YES!

But not only that!

(*Not only that! *)

I hold my breath, I gasp when the climax of my orgasm arrives at its acme, sensing her doing the same… around me…

Together with me!

Pleasure!

Unutterable physical delight!

Butnot only that!

(*Not only that! *)

Then, slowly, the waves of pleasure begin to subside, my body jumping off and on, uncontrollably.

Like hers!

Against hers!

Together with hers!

And this perceiving her pleasure, this unbelievable sharing… it is pleasure by itself!

Butnot only that!

(*Not only that! *)

No woman, ever, gave me something like that, and…

And I feel regret – yes! Regret! – she wasn’t the first…

And the only!

Little by little, I regain the perception of the world around me.

And I find us clung to each other, her vagina tight around my member, our arms around each other, her legs around me…

Her head reclined on my shoulder, her face hidden in my neck, her mouth pressed on my skin…

Her teeth embedded in my flesh!

I realize I’m wounded!

She gnawed me until I bled!

She did it in the dark and overwhelming whirlpool in which we sank!

In which she… MY T’POL… sank!

I feel her hands on my face, lifting up my head, and I see her eyes wide open, she realizing in her turn what she has done to me!

And in doing that, she puts her feet down on the bed.

Acting so as to not to allow me to slide out from her!

An unspeakable delight invades my soul, because I understand… I sense… that she wants to still feel me inside her, that she wants to prolong our deep, intimate contact.

And I relish the delightful sensation that the last spasms of her vagina around my member give me, while it yet still jerks inside her flesh, diminishing little by little, expending its last strength… inside her!

My face held by her hands, I stare at her eyes, seeing a worried look in them. Her right hand goes to my shoulder, and caresses delicately the wound she has given me, in the blind depth of her… passion.

Supporting my weight only with my right elbow, our sweaty bodies pressed each against the other - merged deeply each with the other – I bring my left hand upon her right.

Upon the hand with which she’s sweetly stroking my injury!

And I squeeze it lightly.

And I see her eyes shine!

And I smile joyful to her!

With understanding, with knowledge, with awareness…

With pride!

The same understanding, the same knowledge, the same awareness… - the same pride! that I sense inflates her soul, while her hand goes on to caress softlyher mark!

HER mark!

The mark with which she has claimed me as her own!

I have understood!

And she too!

Pleasure!

Passion!

Yes!

Butnot only that!

(*Not only that! *)

I’m sure.

I’m sure!

If not… why would she embrace me, now, in this way?

Why would she hold me tightly and strongly to her, drawing my head on her neck, hiding her face in my shoulder, her lips kissing softly… and fondly… my wound?

Her gift of… love!

(*I’m yours! YES! I’m yours! You have marked me as your own! And I… am yours, now! And forever! There’s no help for it! *)

I breathe deeply and heavily - lost in this mesmerizing sensation of completeness... of happiness!

(*no help! no help! i’m… in love with you! *)

This is the only truth!

That’s what I’m feeling, while I’m hugging her, lovingly and passionately and sweetly… after our… making love!

Her body still merged with mine!

And her soul with my soul!

I move lightly, in her arms, my head still buried in her neck.

I try to speak.

“T’Pol…”

My voice is a sweet murmur of love!

“Hon…”

(*hon!!!! *)

Hon!

She’s my…hon!

Again.

“Hon…”

I feel her shake her head, close to mine.

Telling me silently she doesn’t want words now.

But I must speak, I must do it!

And so my voice arises again.

“Darling…”

(*darling!!!! *)

Darling!

She’s my…darling!

MY DARLING!

Again she shakes her head, but this time I hear a soft whisper in my ear, the warm and sensual breeze of her voice.

A whisper…a breeze that only I know.

That is only for me!

“Don’t speak, please. Stay quiet.”

But there’s something else in her words!

I can figure out it - without any doubt! – in my mind!

In my heart!

(*Stay quietholding me tightly to you! TO YOU! MY… MY LOVE!!!*)

MY LOVE!

Is it possible she’s thinking in this way?

Or is it possible that this sensation is nothing else but my desire?

My desire that she can call me so… HER LOVE?

But... what does it matter?

WHAT DOES IT MATTER?

She’s holding me tightly to herself.

She’s relishing my closeness, well beyond the simple body's passion.

I’m sure!

I’m sure!

I sense it… without any doubt!

And I’m happy!

Happy!

Happy!

Happy!

Happy!

Happy!

NO MAN WILL BE EVER HAPPY LIKE I AM HAPPY TONIGHT!

I tighten my hug, and she… she’s basking in my embrace!

Oh my God!

I’M NOT MISTAKEN!

It’s NOT a mere matter of attraction!

It’s NOT a dirty trick of the Expanse!

It’s something else!

Something else!

Yes! Yes! Yes!

YES!

IT’S SO!!!

My love for her grows without limits, invading all fibers of my being, and somehow I know – I can’t understand the why and the how – she… NOW! At this moment! ... she… is feeling the same!

I hear her breathe softly and quietly in my arms, while my fingers are caressing her skin tenderly and delicately.

I perceive her breath, soft and warm, on my neck.

Her nude body against mine.

Her cushiony naked breasts on my chest.

The hot softness of her inner flesh around my member, still alive and strong inside her.

(*Is that true? Really? Can such a joy exist, truly? *)

And then I sense a smell.

I become aware of her subtle scent.

It is enhanced by her arousal, but it is her scent.

The scent I picked up when we met.

Her unique scent!

And it pervades the image of her, when I saw her for the first time.

And the stunned marvel that seized my brain, watching her.

How beautiful she was!

I never would have believed that a so beautiful a Vulcan female could exist!

That such a beautiful woman could exist!

I remember my chagrin at seeing her turning her back to me, refusing my proffered hand, showing her cold Vulcan behaviour.

I remember how I was hiding my rage under my usual cheerful… stupid demeanour!

And now… she’s here!

Nude in my arms!

Possessed by me!

Loved by me!

Maybe… maybe… in love… with me!

Can Destiny give me such a treasure?

Can Destiny do that?

Is it possible?

Is it possible?

I feel my brain whirling!

I cannot remain so!

I need to get myself together!

I try to speak, and… and the words come out from my mouth by their own will.

“T’Pol… Sweety…”

(*SWEETY???!!! *)

Oh my!

(*SWEETY! Can I call her so? Can I call her… my sweety? Can she accept to be this… for me? *)

She doesn’t move.

She doesn’t speak.

She’s still holding me tightly to herself.

And I dare to call her so yet again.

“Sweety…”

It’s impossible not to notice the note of deep affection that resounds in my voice.

I cannot disguise my feelings tonight.

Not after what happened tonight.

I raise my head to look at her face, and I speak again.

Fondly and mildly, my mouth broadening with the sweetest love's smile of my life.

“Sweety… It’s late.”

I go on.

“It’s late, my heart.”

(*MY HEART! *)

I have called her… my heart!

Without daring to think how this word could be taken in by her, I keep on talking.

“Maybe… maybe it’s better I…”

I cannot help but sighing with displeasure.

“Maybe it’s better… that I go.”

She nods, still silent, and I nod in my turn, sensing a strange void in my mind.

Then…

Then… I lift my body slowly and slide myself out… from her!

And I hear a deep sigh of displeasure coming out from her chest!

I’m sure I’m not mistaken!

I’m sure she’s feeling the same awful sensation of incompleteness I’m feeling, uncoupling my body from hers!

I place myself beside her, lying on my right side, and she rolls on her left side, to watch me...watching her.

We stay so for many long moments, our heads resting on our arms, mine on my right and hers on her left, looking each at other, tasting astonished, we both, this unknown sensation that belongs only to us.

Because this night something happened that will change our lives forever.

I know that!

And I know she knows that!

And no one, neither she nor I, wants to break the strange atmosphere which now is surrounding us, this hanging and enchanted atmosphere, permeated by incredulous… bliss.

I reach her right cheek with my left hand, and stroke her, tenderly and... shyly.

And I see her shut slowly her eyes, relishing – Yes! – relishing the touch of my fingers on her cheek, bringing… amorously… her right hand upon my hand which is caressing her face, which is savouring the soft silkiness of her skin.

(*It’s a dream! The best wonderful, splendid dream of my whole life!*)

At last I shake myself.

And this time I don’t smile.

I’m searching for words, my tongue torturing the inner side of my cheek.

My voice arises again, uncertain and feeble, asking her to give me the strength to go away.

“So… so… I… I’ll go.”

(*If you don’t give me the strength, where will I find it? *)

“I… I’ll go.”

I repeat these words, softly.

And she - her marvellous eyes opened yet again - she nods, again, without speaking, without proffering one word.

Silently, reluctantly, I pull back my hand from her face.

Then, with effort, I draw myself away from her, and, slowly… forcefully… I get up from… her bed.

And I feel myself... chilly and… alone.

I stay at the side of her bed, staring at her…

And I see her roll her body slightly to look up at my face.

Nude, without speaking, without shyness, like it was the most natural thing for her to show herself naked... to me.

I gaze upon her, my eyes running along her body.

(*How beautiful she is! *)

How is it possible such a marvellous rose can exist?

How is it possible I have been the man who picked this rose?

(*How is it possible I have been the man who has removed the petals from this rose? *)

And my brain feels dizzy, in seeing her rolling herself supine, without averting her eyes from me, and laying her arms languidly on the bedsheet over her head… with the most feminine pose possible!

My lungs search for air, in seeing her bending her right knee, tilting her right leg slightly towards her left, so as to partially cover her sex from my sight, but actually inviting me to watch her.

To take pleasure in the sight of her naked body, completely exposed to me… and yet heated by our encounter of love!

(*Yes! It’s a dream! The best wonderful, splendid, gorgeous dream of my whole life! *)

I never have seen a female more female than her!

So deeply Vulcan… and so deeply female!

In a mixture that makes her unique.

And I’m the only man who knows this amazing side of her.

Because this side… is only for me!

(*You’re mine! *)

Mine!

You’re mine!

And with these thoughtsgazing at her splendid body… observing the way she’s offering the sight of herself to methe waves of desire begin to flow in my veins yet again.

And I know they never will end!

Swallowing hard, I try to shake myself from her siren call, and I go on with my slurring talk, hesitant, because I would want tomorrow not to arrive!

I… I would want this night to continue without end!

But I try to speak nonetheless.

“Maybe… maybe… we should talk. Maybe tomorrow…”

My words remain stuck in my throat!

I see her sit up with a sudden motion.

She grasps my hands with her hands, breathing harshly, her face turned up towards mine, staring at me with wild eyes.

She gets up on her feet, still holding my hands.

Still gazing at my eyes.

Disquieted, I see her take my face between her hands.

I hear her voice rise.

Husky and desirous!

“You cannot go away already! I'm not ready for that! You must stay yet with me! “

Stunned and dazed, I see and feel her draw my face down towards hers.

I see her look soften, still locked with mine.

I feel her hands slide down slowly on my chest and her lips brush lightly over mine.

I hear her speak again, on my mouth.

A faint murmur, a feeble whisper, almost unhearable.

“I want you! “


Back to Part 1
Continue to Part 3

Like it? Hate it? Just want to point out a typo? Join the discussion now.

Disclaimer: Star Trek in all its various forms and its characters are the property of CBS/Paramount. No copyright infringement is intended by the authors of this site, which is solely for the purpose of entertainment and is not for profit. This site is owned by CX and was opened to the public in February 2008.